Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart (27756 Views)

Halima Sheriff And Ronnie Dankabo Wedding Photos / Sheriff And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting / PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by kenyguy(m): 7:40am On Apr 03, 2016
No wonder why Fayose is talking.

4 Likes

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Firefire(m): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

sincerely

Yes! Gbogbo won patapata ni barawo.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 03, 2016
Nigerians have been brainwashed to be voting for "their own". They ignore competent candidates and roll with the wrong ones then they start crying foul.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by opius: 7:48am On Apr 03, 2016
Mr Oga if u ve another credible candidate tell them to come out ... they will all meet at the primary level....

1 Like

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Caseless: 7:48am On Apr 03, 2016
modath:

Saraki is not Hausa/Fulani (or Kanuri) and is also partly Yoruba, it is when e reach election time that you go know say even if Ilorin people are die hard muslims, they are not northerners....

Sad, but that is not how Nigeria works..smiley
you are very wrong! So, it takes to be a 'die-hard' muslim to be a notherner? What does it take the xtians in the north to be notherners? We know saraki origin!
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by rusep: 7:49am On Apr 03, 2016
Fyose or what. Na name of person
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by odutolasodiq(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2016
fayose for vice president! joke of the century! wetin he no wey them dey do ther?

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Handsme(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2016
Sherrif? Fayose? Aff laff die. Automatic walkover fr APC even witout campaign APC will win all 36 States sherrif cap thooo

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Ajewealth123(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2016
GstringAngela:
Mr Anyanwu, if PDP is ''your great party'', what now becomes of IPOB? Dont get it twisted, Sheriff/Fayose ticket is a sure bet in 2019
no be only surebet, na nairabet.until then will fayose know that he is been sitting on toilet rolls, dem go just pour am water make he use yansh knack ground
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by mideactive: 7:57am On Apr 03, 2016
Fayose as vp,@list he 'l be sharin rice 4 us every christmas n esther cheesy joke of d century!waitin man no go see 4 dis country self..pls we need a viable opposition,ar dis kind of people d best Nigerian oppositions can offer.Alimodu Sherif/Fayose.may d lord av mercy on our dear Nation..I guess we'r still in April

1 Like

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Redoil: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2016
GstringAngela:
Because he said so does not mean he wont do so. Did Gej not say he wouldnt contest for 2nd term? Did Buhari not say he wouldnt contest in an election again after he he lost in 2011? Politicians say one thing and they mean another thing. It is only political neophytes that would not know that Fayose is stealthly aiming for a Vice Presidential ticket in 2019
you sells gstring or u just put it on
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by wexyee: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2016
orisa37:
Saraki/Ekweremadu is a Time Bomb that is getting ready to detonate soon and to unite sw, se, ss and the nc. Their representation will push the nw and the ne to Chad and Niger. Saraki is Hausa/Yoruba/Fulani plus Ekweremadu, he will be the Nigerian we want.
hehehe saraki can't even get enuf vote in kwara.. Nd let me tell u y saraki is a senator today is becus of buharis charisma nottin else.. Without that his dat looter from illorin..

4 Likes

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Grundig: 8:04am On Apr 03, 2016
If not for The rapscallion that saraki is, he wouldve been a very good chioce for the presidency. He is detribalized, enlightned and not a religious bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Goke7: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2016
So this is what all the fayose attacks on buhari is all about? I have always maintained that PDP is showing their hand too early. They will be whipped silly again in 2019.

As for my se brothers, hope una eye don de clear?

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by OlarindeFemi: 8:06am On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
Sheriff, Fayose- and the Peoples Destruction Party still planning to ignore "that region". cheesy
Did you observe that all these ipob yoots that have been hailing and supporting fayoses insults against pmb are the one that are against his vice presidency. The same people that want to break away from nigeria are the one that wants their son(ekweremadu) to become the vice president of nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Dennixe001(m): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2016
PDP just needed the Northern votes to be divided, at least 3.5million extra votes from the North and Buhari will be bundled back to Daura in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by modath(f): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2016
Caseless:
you are very wrong! So, it takes to be a 'die-hard' muslim to be a notherner? What does it take the xtians in the north to be notherners? We know saraki origin!

It's too early to start all dis kain tinz!!! undecided

Did you read & comprehend my submission before objecting

Have you ever mingled with Christian northerners? Do you know the kind of relationship that exists between the muslims & the Christians in the north?.

Look for real life northern Christians.. i.e people from Bauchi, southern Kaduna, Nasarrawa, Gombe, Adamawa, Taraba etc, they will tell you better....

Also look for Yoruba & Ilorin muslims who haved lived their whole lifetime in the north to tell you their experiences with core hausa fulani muslims......

I have legions of examples in both cases so I'm saying what I know, you don't have to like or accept it!! Bye!

4 Likes

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by tinnymerit(m): 8:07am On Apr 03, 2016
almajiri north and almajiri southwest for 2019,people shd be ready to collect additional 1kg of rice to their satisfaction.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by drhabeeb99: 8:09am On Apr 03, 2016
I did nt bother to read this article very much .the aspect that made me laugh is "Sherrif/Fayose for presidency'' I had prefer to have a dullard as a president than some set of thugs. ;DI did nt bother to read this article very much .the aspect that made me laugh is "Sherrif/Fayose for presidency'' I had prefer to have a dullard as a president than some set of thugs.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Rajosh(m): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2016
Dead On Arrival
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by AdetayoNL(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2016
opius:
Mr Oga if u ve another credible candidate tell them to come out ... they will all meet at the primary level....

Thanks jare... why shouting when primary is still there..
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by isaacsegun(m): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2016
sherif/fayose for 2019 pdp presidency ticket,a joke of d century

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by pyxon(m): 8:18am On Apr 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Saraki cannot win anywhere aside Kwara state plsssssss. National politics far differs from state politics biko

Nwanne....any northerner they wanna put, let them use. But if the APC , Buhari and CCT are unable to convict him on corruption charges...then they will have succeeded in making him a look untouchable
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by pat077: 8:20am On Apr 03, 2016
April fool on the 3rd of april.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 03, 2016
Gov. Ibrahim Danwambo and ike ekeweremadu will be a time bomb..
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by pyxon(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2016
OlarindeFemi:
Did you observe that all these ipob yoots that have been hailing and supporting fayoses insults against pmb are the one that are against his vice presidency. The same people that want to break away from nigeria are the one that wants their son(ekweremadu) to become the vice president of nigeria

We will get them both
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by blazetitov: 8:22am On Apr 03, 2016
Sherrif/Fayose for PDP in 2019 will be a walkover for the APC. Bunch of clowns. These yeye party thinks Nigerians are not wiser and more enlightened. In fact, they are reasoning like we are still in 1995. They cannot even provide credible opposition when they have people like Adeyanju, FFK and Fowlyose spewing utter nonsense every now and then. PDP is DOA!!
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Lawmosh(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2016
modath:

Saraki is not Hausa/Fulani (or Kanuri) and is also partly Yoruba, it is when e reach election time that you go know say even if Ilorin people are die hard muslims, they are not northerners....

Sad, but that is not how Nigeria works..smiley
not partly yoruba but fully yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Enesi47: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2016
Dennixe001:
PDP just needed the Northern votes to be divided, at least 3.5million extra votes from the North and Buhari will be bundled back to Daura in 2019.
if Buhari re contest in 2019, he will win NC, NE and NW 100%, I bet you saraki can't get 100k votes from entire north's

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by persius555(m): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
I see a big boycott in the SE/SS elections with that formula.
Since the north will always vote north, and SW will also vote their own. The SS/SE will also be looking out for their own.

APC will ride roughshod if PDP tries that formular. PDP already has 98% of SS/SE, they must do everything not to lose that.
The PDP has done too little or the SE in terms of political appointment, considering how much support and dedication comes from that region. The least the east should negotiate is the vice presidency. As for the presidency, PDP lacks the capacity to produce a morally upright and voter endearing candidate. Sheriff/Fayose ticket is a mockery of PDP last election loss. Both candidates are a heavy burden for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by modath(f): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2016
989900:
PDP: Fayose (419), Buruji (Drugs), Sheriff (Boko Haram).
What a team -- bravo!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lawmosh:
not partly yoruba but fully yoruba

We know but he say he is not cos of political expediency & we nor go force am nah! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by 989900: 8:30am On Apr 03, 2016
PDP: Fayose (419), Buruji (Drugs), Sheriff (Boko Haram).

What a team -- bravo!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Matthew B. Seiyefa Appointed As DSS Acting DG / Don’t Tempt Military To Attack N’delta – IYC President / Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.