Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart (27940 Views)

Halima Sheriff And Ronnie Dankabo Wedding Photos / Sheriff And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting / PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Dirkcoyt: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
modath:

Oya, first of all, introduction!! cheesy cheesy
Well how about we do that privately? tongue I will just push that button now?
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Senate wetin I want them all at the Presidency. They are the best PDP can fill at this period.

#TeamSAS/fayosekashamuodili. leggoooooo
Lol.

you no serious o...haha
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by modath(f): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tarzaa:

Yes my brother, whenever you're not bias in your analysis, a big meaning is gotten there. Northeners especially muslems believe so much in their brothers and sisters they do not betray them as other tribes do!

Ouch! Yeee!! Wetin a do you na? cheesy cheesy

I'm not a bros & I'm not bias, I just lean to the side where my sentiments align towards!! tongue
You will always get meaning from my opinions, you just may not agree with them!
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by modath(f): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Well how about we do that privately? tongue I will just push that button now?

Nor push any button, this ship don sail siiinnccee. cheesy
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Dirkcoyt: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
modath:

Nor push any button, this ship don sail siiinnccee. cheesy

hehehhehe, hmmm don't make me think it can be a titanic tongue does this ship have smaller boats? grin
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Caseless: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
modath:

madam , this matter should end like that. I thought we could put a 'progressive face' to it, but you chose otherwise.

Salam!
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by modath(f): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Says who I love the combination seriously. They should just try to add kashamu and Ibori as Senate President and SGF and we are good to go.

I will personally deploy all resources in my care to make that possible.

You are a winkend somborry! cheesy cheesy grin

#combooflife

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Clemsworld(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
The guy pdp will use is dining with APC now, but will collaborate with ekwenmadu to blow of APC in 2019
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by modath(f): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Caseless:
madam , this matter should end like that. I thought we could put a 'progressive face' to it, but you chose otherwise.

Salam!

I didn't chose otherwise, you are the one that is not getting my point!!

I noticed your siggy & quite understand your feelings & I don't fault you for feeling that way, however, if you re-read the first post you'd see that it's not an attack on your faith or tribe...

As free as America is for everyone, you'd still hear Wasps,Apache indians, African American, Italian American, Irish American, Jewish American etc which is to tell you that no matter how much people mingle, there still exists differences, doesn't mean there has to be rancour or strife about the division, just means diversity ... Fact of life.
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by MisterB13: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
GstringAngela:
Governor Ayodele ''Peter'' Fayose is a Christian

I for say I taya oo
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Tarzaa(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
modath:

Ouch! Yeee!! Wetin a do you na? cheesy cheesy

I'm not a bros & I'm not bias, I just lean to the side where my sentiments align towards!! tongue
You will always get meaning from my opinions, you just may not agree with them!
Sorry, you only misunderstand me! I only agree with your analysis of the write-up!
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by emmy4life02(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
GstringAngela:
Mr Anyanwu, if PDP is ''your great party'', what now becomes of IPOB? Dont get it twisted, Sheriff/Fayose ticket is a sure bet in 2019
I don place em since dey wait make e play. na sure game!
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by emmy4life02(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
orisa37:
Saraki/Ekweremadu is a Time Bomb that is getting ready to detonate soon and to unite sw, se, ss and the nc. Their representation will push the nw and the ne to Chad and Niger. Saraki is Hausa/Yoruba/Fulani plus Ekweremadu, he will be the Nigerian we want.
pdp leaders are interested in dere own personal gain. not what dey masses want.
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by emmy4life02(m): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
wexyee:
hehehe saraki can't even get enuf vote in kwara.. Nd let me tell u y saraki is a senator today is becus of buharis charisma nottin else.. Without that his dat looter from illorin..
eh!!! him b looter but i still like em. make APC no kill em 4 me oh.
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by emmy4life02(m): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
wristbangle:

Even if the bolded happens and the north are indecisive on whom to vote for 2019, PDP will still not win. Because the population of SS/SE and few parts of SW/NE vote can March the rest votes from other regions.

Saraki will not be able to win his state (kwara) let alone SW and other side in the north. So 4get saraki.

Confirm

gringrin. The failure will be huge mehn
lol...... serious, guy u wicked. can't stop laughing
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by bashydemy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
wexyee:
hehehe saraki can't even get enuf vote in kwara.. Nd let me tell u y saraki is a senator today is becus of buharis charisma nottin else.. Without that his dat looter from illorin..
Hehehe tell them oooo, Saraki can't even stand Fashola politically.. Fashola/El-Rufai will even sell more than those 2 clown.
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Caseless: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
modath:

I didn't chose otherwise, you are the one that is not getting my point!!

I noticed your siggy & quite understand your feelings & I don't fault you for feeling that way, however, if you re-read the first post you'd see that it's not an attack on your faith or tribe...

As free as America is for everyone, you'd still hear Wasps,Apache indians, African American, Italian American, Irish American, Jewish American etc which is to tell you that no matter how much people mingle, there still exists differences, doesn't mean there has to be rancour or strife about the division, just means diversity ... Fact of life.
I was trying to correct a 'notion' , maybe , in trying to do that, my religious inclination was put to bare (reference to my siggy). I now got you; I misunderstood you. Don't forget, I won't bother if it came from any 'lowlifer ' on this forum , but coming from you was why I had to call you out.

No hard feelings...
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
pyxxon:

Next time, Tell your sw brothers to be loyal to their se/ss brethren
Loyal? really? they voted for him 2011,how did he repay them?
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Cityguy: 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
I like the fearless way Fayose has been keeping the ruling party on its toes but honestly, Sheriff/Fayose combo for 2019 is a no-no for me. It wouldn't sell at all. The states controlled by PDP should make sure they deliver good dividends to their people, project their achievements and expose the fraud this 'change' is to the people. That may be a good start but not this early and who? Sheriff? Haba!
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by billyG(m): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2016
Rolings:
So all this "opposition " rantings by fayose is to become VP hmmmmmm interesting. I guess the guy already has ipob/south east backing because the only qualification to get south east backing is to hate buhari and always abuse him. One then wonder will the ibos allow yorubas/north produce president/vice president for two times consecutively ? What is there for the south east politically than? Are they no longer marginalized because fayose will be Vice president?
I think they will satisfied anytime dey shout marginalisation fayose will help them abuse Buhari.a fair deal.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by oyatz(m): 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=modath post=44357803]

Saraki is not Hausa/Fulani (or Kanuri) and is also partly Yoruba, it is when e reach election time that you go know say even if Ilorin people are die hard muslims, they are not northerners....

Sad, but that is not how Nigeria works..smiley[/quote
Saraki like anyother person has four grandparents and out of these,ONLY his paternal grandfather,Alh Mutairu Saraki claim fulani ancestry and even this was much contested.All the other 3 grandparents are Yorubas.
The Core Northerners know themselves when it comes to elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by enlightenedmind: 12:14am On Apr 08, 2016
modath:

This is where anyone that wants PDP to have in roads back into the north should look into, the North think of themselves as bros & sis first before political alignment.

How they intend to get votes from them, we siddon dey look. Mama P's "Brain dead" & "born throwey" speeches didn't do them any favors last time.... PDP agents couldn't even drive PDP emblazoned vehicles in daylight let alone campaign!!

If Fayose's engagement was with his brain & not his oral cavity only, he'd have long realized this fact.....

However , I'm just imagining SWerners having to make a choice between Fayose & Prof Osinbanjo ... Fayose's delusion of grandeur ehn ....... cheesy

Don't even worry. Nobody will vote them and if they rig election, revolution in NIgeria because nobody will agree. Ali Sherrif my president!!!Mstweeeeeeeeee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / Troops Neutralise Boko Haram/iswap Members At Kasha, Recover Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.