Stats: 3,150,876 members, 7,810,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted (74437 Views)

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) / Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by 9airaland(f): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2016
Imagine the lady even commenting, she is like.that thing they use in atonning marine spiritspirit in my village. Hmmm

And to you guys... you dont like when ladies shows cleavage on social media.
But yet, you go crazy seeing those girls like ds on street and even in your room. Why are ypu guys pretenders for crying out loud. If she's naked, what the hell is your own concern there. I wonder ooo!

Truly, i fuv..king pissed with those comments.
Awon olodo

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by MadCow1: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
The last comment tho--

"....Are you sure they are not initiating you girls into the marine world.."

That comment gave me cancer.. grin grin

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by kaziblake(f): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2016
Some girls be disgracing themselves since 19ad
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by IYANGBALI: 10:29am On Apr 03, 2016
Initiation into the marine Kingdom

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by kaziblake(f): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2016
9airaland:
You look like cha cha eke
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2016
See dia bobby like fried egg
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by freecocoa(f): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2016
Ogbanje meeting point things. grin grin grin

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by myfantasies(f): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2016
Qualer:

you!! odi mma o!
Ogini

Anamesoro ukpu gi grin
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Pennyways: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2016
witches from anambra are on exposure again na so one wan cum take witch me down here I ovacum ham by d blood

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
The last comment tho--

kiss ur needed wooing thread babes looking for ya
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by 9airaland(f): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2016
kaziblake:
You look like cha cha eke

What is " chacha eke". Jesus christ!
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2016
Lol wetin dat one in pink they find for shot cry cry cry
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by saintfizzo(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
MAMI-WATER CONTEST...

D TIN DAHS PAINING ME NOW(shez my namesake)
hhhahhhahhhahaaa grin.... Mami-Water nairalander tongue
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Section8(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2016
Shey this one na beauty pageant abi river pageant chai for their mind dem think say dem fly so
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by saintfizzo(m): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2016
OrangeDream:
See dia bobby like fried egg
guy u harsh o grin
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
if she's frm Afrocandy, munachi, genvieve, cossy Orjiakor and other big boob exoosers 's region and baby factories areas she will be highly comnended.

gringringringringringrin soon they will all need yoruba deeks later
sorry, I pity the people that think they have a son
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by kaziblake(f): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2016
9airaland:

What is " chacha eke". Jesus christ!
She is a nollywood actress

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by gbame(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2016
Miss mamiwata pageant
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by 9airaland(f): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2016
kaziblake:
She is a nollywood actress
Lol. I wan go bath before oo. Thought na........
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by opius: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2016
kikikikikikikikik.... hahahahahahaha..... yeeeeeeeeeee.... oga ooooooooooo...

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Mintayo(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2016
Beauty pageant in the river? Is okay. lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2016
dominique:
The Facebook comments are not even that bad. She should have posted on instagram, those guys there can almost make someone commit suicide with diss.
loolssss.... seems u ve received ur fair share too
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by inkon: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2016
That shallow water tho
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by LOVEGINO(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2016
Angelberry:
Nigerians and their bad month
Allah! Dem go run u down. May God jst help us oo!
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
The last comment tho--
LWKMD
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by micky2004: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2016
Later now dem go come dey cry say men rape them,are they not raping men with their unclothedness now?
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by klax(m): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2016
I don't get this, girls what is going on here I'm not bother either they are beautiful or ugly I don't give a bit damn they are all human but why such action or line up or meeting taken place inside such mysterious water in a bush

I hope this girls were not not under initiation spell This is a but weird. Whoever know any of these girls should try to have a chart with them to ascertain the motive truly many wannabe star or celeb but pls be smart so you don't ends up like them that has exchange their lives for something else unknown to them until they are in and can't get out of it.

Weird! weird!! weird!!!

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by iamdeejayscar(f): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2016
if these are d beauties okigwe have.... I hereby ask the governor the state to send troops and capture all dem monkeys grin
must dey be naked in their home town and damm dis b*t*chs ugly lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by freecocoa(f): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2016
iamdeejayscar:
if these are d beauties okigwe have.... I hereby ask the governor the state to send troops and capture all dem monkeys grin
must dey be naked in their home town and damm dis b*t*chs ugly lipsrsealed
This is a little too harsh, don't you think? Haba!

Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me / Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) / Post Your Nice, Unique Shoes