Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted (74439 Views)

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) / Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Iyaju(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2016
grin. Jesus, I no fit laugh, beauty pageant indeed
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by bishop4life(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
The last comment tho--

"....Are you sure they are not initiating you girls into the marine world.."

Honestly if that comment wasn't included I would have said " rubbish comments ".

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2016
This grlz go b 4rm mammy water
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Olarwharley(m): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2016
Dottore:
Even fatty bum bum follow dey do the thing in a dirty stream of water. Beware of Guinea warm, crabs and others

I laugh in German haghaghaghag
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by DaudaAbu(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2016
I no see 'beau', let alone 'tee'

Where i wan go look pageant from
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by sniper77(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2016
Dis girl for just write am for pidgin . Waris all dis now. Even if pageant na hard word to spell for am how she go miss okigwe spelling. I don faint.

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by sharpchap: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2016
Wetin concern una? If dem like make dem climb tree.
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2016
Why do they always look like tranvestites?

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by onunwa21(m): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2016
Marine spirit

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Ondoboi12345678: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2016
Sebi nah Biafra people. Case close
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2016
DEBATE TOPIC: PAGEANTRY A MEANS OF SOCIETAL DEVALUATION.

like if your ''for'';
quote if ''against''.

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by OCHOdee(f): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2016
What is this Thank God, my state is not represented cheesy

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Desyree: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2016
pls someone should take a closer look at d first girl on pants. is dt not CS stitches scar I'm seeing?
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by claremont(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2016
Check this one out as well.

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
saintfizzo:
hhhahhhahhhahaaa grin.... Mami-Water nairalander tongue
.lolz

WHERE IS SHE?
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by JOBA3(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
See her slagged pant. Pant like agbada. If they are ugly at their prime, how uglier would they look in their thirties?
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by omenka(m): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bisjosh:
Oh lawdy lawdy grin

If na abroad now, these gals for don commit suicide due to Cyber bullying cry
Boonducks fan?? cheesy
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by otiigba1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:
No kind of beauty pageant wey person no go see for naija grin grin
soon there will be uga junction or obosi road beauty pageant grin grin

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Smellymouth: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
BumBae:

kiss ur needed wooing thread babes looking for ya

Who are they? grin are you amongst d ladies? tongue
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by otiigba1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
edoziebobbyyahoocom:
DEBATE TOPIC: PAGEANTRY A MEANS OF SOCIETAL DEVALUATION.
Absolutely! Give them bread and circus make them poorer they don't need any thing else,
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Smellymouth: 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
MadCow1:

That comment gave me cancer.. grin grin

Bwahahahaha

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by otiigba1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
iamdeejayscar:
if these are d beauties okigwe have.... I hereby ask the governor the state to send troops and capture all dem monkeys grin
must dey be naked in their home town and damm dis b*t*chs ugly lipsrsealed
you are even more ugly with your long baboon face grin grin damn!
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by otiigba1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
freecocoa:
This is a little too harsh, don't you think? Haba!
yes! very harsh she no even fine reach them girls angry
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by mikky2k2(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
The second girl on pink... Take a look at her folding / wrinkled tommy... Too bad this village celebs just abused the word pageant grin grin

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by martinchinedu(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chai..... embarassed and see my coursemate dey there kwa dey follow do this shit
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by sunshine1974(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
"At De camp in miss okeigwe Nigeria.beauty pageant..."undecided
she actually wrote "peagant"
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by mayortm001(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Some girls need God's intervention.
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by rooftop(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Goodness rubish!!!
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by mayortm001(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
[b][/b] These girls need God's INTERVENTION/DELIVERANCE. That's all.
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Sunshinelady(f): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
9airaland:

What is " chacha eke". Jesus christ!
LMAO!
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Okpueze1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
I trust Anambra babe's, they will not be part of this local initiation. Miss Abia is duly representing her state! Show of shame! After this now, an innocent man will take one of these mermaids as wife and suffer for what he knows nothing about.

Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me / Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) / Post Your Nice, Unique Shoes