Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted (74440 Views)

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) / Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Qualer: 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Onani one iwe

Igeme anything

Okpunuka

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by myfantasies(f): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Qualer:

Yes

Ogbajiri igbe grin
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Qualer: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Yes

Ogbajiri igbe grin

grin grin grin grin ukwu nnu!!

Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by toprealman: 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
okeigwe, it really fun.......says it all.
when she is struggling with spelling and making a correct sentence, I think she also deserves a miss olodo crown!
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Aleora(f): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lmao #i don laugh knock my mama for head##comment though grin cheesy
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Ada9103(f): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
"At De camp in miss okeigwe Nigeria.beauty pageant..."undecided

Okeigwe......... grin
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by iamdeejayscar(f): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
otiigba1:
you are even more ugly with your long baboon face grin grin damn!
ooops I no y you're pained it's cos ur sisters are among and you're from okigwe..... accept my deepest apology kiss
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by tonytony208(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dinocarex:
We are too stuck to the norm here
When we try to change that, they revert to spirituality and moral lectures by someone who ain't even fit to talk to u.

So, we should stop being stuck to the norm and start getting stuck to the abnorm?
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by DammyPayne: 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
End time pageant
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by myfantasies(f): 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Qualer:

grin grin grin grin ukwu nnu!!
Iwu onye ojolojolo grin
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 04, 2016
The funniest part of that comment section...I thought she said its beauty pageant, where is the beauty and who are the pageants..lol
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by otiigba1(m): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2016
iamdeejayscar:
ooops I no y you're pained it's cos ur sisters are among and you're from okigwe..... accept my deepest apology kiss
thanks apology accepted grin booo! I am not even a nigerian. But hey! Who cares! You are still ugly with a looong baboon face tongue you can upload all your ugly photos it woun't change how ugly you look tongue
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by bholuwatifhe(m): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2016
Mami Water contest
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Dinocarex(m): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2016
tonytony208:

So, we should stop being stuck to the norm and start getting stuck to the abnorm?
So, u call that abnorm?
Kindly point out what makes the pics abnormal?
Happy Monday.
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by bukqar(m): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2016
oboy yeeeeeeh u sure say dis babes get mission for doing this,what happend to gardens or resort must dey come inside water for bush. abi den want initiate nd get more followers ne for marine juju tins cheesy embarassed
Re: Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
Loving you Isn't the right thing to do How can I Ever change things that I feel? If I could Maybe I'd give you my world How can I When you won't take it from me? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me / Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) / Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.