Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up (79181 Views)

Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic / Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Rotimisegun: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin AM POSITIVE NIGERIANS WILL SURELY LOOK 4 D WIZKID'S DIRECTOR THAT.......................

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
tinsel:
Peter Obi is living in a rented house in Ikeja GRA.

U dey mind all dz ranters here.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
tinsel:
Peter Obi is living in a rented house in Ikeja GRA.

U dey mind all dz ranters here.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Rotimisegun: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
LInda on ha blog like....wizzy what a child....linda says wizzy no b 25 ooo
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Did wizkid mean to say Linda Toto deh Smell?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by ademoladeji(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Virus777:
Illiterate Wizkid. Venting his anger on the wrong person. Ranting as if Linda is the reason for his fake life. With all your gra gra you can't even afford a house in Lagos. And you have the guts to throw tantrums at Linda who's hundred times richer and the owner of a mansion in Banana Island. Yes, she's a mere blogger but she can afford to buy you hundred times over.

Kid, take a chill pill. While you're at it find a new flat to rent.

Stop spewing thrash here dude!

For your info, Wizkid gat houses in Lagos with one of them at Lekki.

Do you measure someone's wealth with the houses they've gat and the location they're situated?

They've both gat their issue, so let dem thrash it out and stop taking sides.

Maybe you'll understand his frustration when you're being wrongly painted in the eyes of the world!

Wizkid living the life he craved for so as Linda.

Their issue not yours, mine nor us.

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by franklin000(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
I thought wizkid has a house in Lagos
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by DONADAMS(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
there is a thin line between love and hate,,, believe me,,these two are love birds

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by coolscott(m): 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
lordempire:
Wizkid dey vex, but he should realize bloggers are like journalists, they say a lot of thrash..... I just expect him to treat her like every fame hunting journalist out there and ignore her. Wizkid pls ignore Aunt Linda!
[size=13pt]Wizkid is not actually mature enough.
Truly, there was never anything wizzy about him.
Intellectually, he is not less bereft than most Nigerians his age.
How will (or can) he conquer the corporate/financial space?
There is a difference between maintaining a façade and having the level-headedness
to exert the required mental and physical disciplines to grow improve your
financial fortunes as you grow your influence in the corporate and business space.

From their words and actions, I think Linda Ikeji and Wizkid are not in the same
league when it comes to this. The embraced folly of the Nigerian youth ought to
leave Wizkid.

As a matter of fact, he has to have a personal divorce with it
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Dallaslaurel: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
ReabridCharles:
Am I the only one who thinks Wizkid is really a kid

He may have made his point but sincerely, he was pointless.

Director ko! Stinking pussy ni!
quite agree with you

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by adewarley099(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Shush man when wiz kid got a new house in USA did she post it? Hello no so why will she post news about him been given quit notice she is just a looser and she got what she deserved
Virus777:
Illiterate Wizkid. Venting his anger on the wrong person. Ranting as if Linda is the reason for his fake life. With all your gra gra you can't even afford a house in Lagos. And you have the guts to throw tantrums at Linda who's hundred times richer and the owner of a mansion in Banana Island. Yes, she's a mere blogger but she can afford to buy you hundred times over.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by ademoladeji(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Dallaslaurel: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Show of shame bro
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Virus777:

what's this one saying, or are you saying linda is worth more than wizkid.....then u must be a comedian in the making

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Bjergtrolde: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Wizkid just posted this on Linda Ikeji's Instagram page. 22 minutes ago. Wizkid is angry that stories about him on Linda's blog are making him look bad.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/wizkid-insults-linda-ikeji-says-director-slept-her.html

When I was younger, a man never broadcast who he has been with or who had been with an aquaintance.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by tohshine(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Linda if I were u eh I will exist the internet world and do exactly what whizkidy says#omo this is an heavy blow ooo. grin grin grin grin grin bet wizkidy u want this lady to comit suicide undecided [b]

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by draxler101: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Virus777:

bro hw do u know wizkid doesnt have a houseStop talkin wat u dont know abt.he mite be living a fake life but its not ur buiseness..
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by SimpleDestiny: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=Virus777 post=44364975]Illiterate Wizkid. Venting his anger on the wrong person. Ranting as if Linda is the reason for his fake life. With all your gra gra you can't even afford a house in Lagos. And you have the guts to throw tantrums at Linda who's hundred times richer and the owner of a mansion in Banana Island. Yes, she's a mere blogger but she can afford to buy you hundred times over.

Have u seen the new apartment wizkid just bought abroad. I don't think u have.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Mattex001(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Virus777:

What is this one Saying??!!

Someone that owns a Mansion in ATL ?

They are both Hutslers they started from the Bottom to the top! Where have u started from and where are you at the moment ?

U just come here come dey ramble anyhow! Wizkid is one one of the highest paid music artist in Nigeria at the moment! So don't even benchmark his achievements and Net worth with the so called banana island

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by tohshine(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters ah! ah!!.........e be like say na Linda kill wizkid career in their former life........cuz I no understand where all this hatred is coming from.

Wizkid chill abeg!.
who knows maybe they love eachother before
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Too harsh/venomous outburst!....And who's that ur director?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by nwakaibeya1: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
John 5,30 Do you know that Today is Yet another Sunday of history and geography teaching and fashion sermons that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by comedy, story telling pastors&prophets for spiritualy blind bornagain followers and church goers?bornagains and church goers enjoy it and continue to shout pastor ride on and still remain in evil family&occult wickedness and evil marine bondages and can't sleep in the night and witches and wizards feast on them without mercy and pastors and prophets and apostles continue to use bornagains and church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment and liberation and most importantly give followers PEACE which Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him?Again see Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself and Seek for unbeleivable power and recieve it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE and THE POWER THAT BE and this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim bornagain without spiritual wisdom and spiritual eyes and unbelievable power and they hate change and new things of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing in the bible but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God ofJesuschrist is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always and devils children hate change,especially the ones masquerading as BORNAGAINS , we have spoken again and those who have ear let them hear and who can battle with God of justice?remember this is authority and truth&revelation and power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsory that you must embrace and believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as this is not like conventional bornagain and bornagain in vogue #NO and NEVER, Our own is accept the truth or perish we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth and revelation#Jesuschrist did not beg human beigns to be bornagain he said go and sin no more and come to me all ye that are tired of carrying heavy evil loads, so it means you must meet a condition before you come to him Jesuschrist and not as they are begging you to come and be bornagain, what nonsense that some one should be begged to worship his creator or send bus to carry you to come and worship he that created you and created heaven and earth? What a great disaster and man made agenda for humanbeings or did Jesus send vehicles to carry people to him when he came before?you must rise up and be wise if you will and only if you reason and think well>this is the time to help yourself there is no more time #click>… https://instagram.com/p/5ZwPDes9uD/ do not say you where not told and for you know who is coming for revenge and if Jesuschrist is comming for revenge will he pet or beg you as they are petting you in so called churches never ,but they pet you in churches because they need your money why not be WISE. The spiritual is the ultimate place seek the spiritual much as we told you that it is at night that we know who is who and no matter what anyone claims to be in the day before SPIRITUALY blind people .Night is the ultimate place of exposure no pretenses there so be wise and think.we have spoken again to the whole world for them to look into what we speak

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by kenny1313(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Virus777:

So 4 ur mind wiz kid no get house of him own?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by timoddy(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
cheesy gbese re

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by coolscott(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
ademoladeji:

Stop spewing thrash here dude!

For your info, Wizkid gat houses in Lagos with one of them at Lekki.

Do you measure someone's wealth with the houses they've gat and the location they're situated?

They've both gat their issue, so let dem thrash it out and stop taking sides.

Maybe you'll understand his frustration when you're being wrongly painted in the eyes of the world!

Wizkid living the life he craved for so as Linda.

Their issue not yours, mine nor us.
Did she paint a picture, or did she just report a story? Was what she reported false? Is it possible that a reported story will not paint a picture in the mind of the reader?
Everyone knows this. Journalists and writers will write and sometimes, the true things that they write will make you look funny or embarrass you a bit but that is something that comes with the territory (of being popular).
It is a disgrace how wizkid has decided to respond.
Makes him look weak/kind of insecure.

As a matter of fact, when I heard he had been given a quit notice, I said to myself "No big deal. Maybe he doesn't even like the place anymore".

But this he is doing now will suggest that it having that story reported hurt him.

What is my business if people think I am broke when I am not really broke?
Will their thoughts take away my money from me?
Have they earned any kobo for me?
Are they doing so now?
Are they the ones with the responsibility to earn future kobos for me?

Him even responding to her was very stupid. Now we can only think that perhaps he is broke.

He (and anyone) has a right to decide not to pay for any service they want to stop using

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
I see Linda is still in d business of bragging about bags. Lmao! She must think she's really impressing people. I say, insecurity is a bastard.

So she slept wt WizKids director and is still dissing wizkid. She should have known DT gist will come out. Sleepin around wt immature boys is not wise. They have loose lips.

She needs to generally grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by dayojags10(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
She even said his porsche car is on hire purchase.... Someone needs to treat dis linda some lessons...
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by TrumpDonald(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
I think she's indirectly showing off d engagement ring.on her finger
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Temysteve(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
sainty2k3:
I tot whizkid is a Yoruba boy. This one lacks respect o. we don't talk this way even if someone is a year older than you
life is not by hw far but hw well. Dey both make dough so no qualms abt dat
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by martineverest(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Am not a fan of Linda; but wizkid, she s far more successful than. Take it out leave it!

Marriage does not determine success. Some people are married but yearn to be successful like linda.... She is rich; with her money, she can have whatever she wants.

Wikzid's reply just shown how backward he is
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid is so petty. Ur a musician, making an impression on d world. Focus and ignore all d nonsense.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by coolscott(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Funshorrh:

what's this one saying, or are you saying linda is worth more than wizkid.....then u must be a comedian in the making
Wizkid worth up to half of Linda's worth? Nah. Don't think so. He has not developed his business mind to that level yet.
But he has a chance to. He is still a bit young and maybe he will channel his anger in that direction

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) / Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki / Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.