Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up (78204 Views)

Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic / Alizeeā€™s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by stubbornman(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Airforce1:
the pusssy part got me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
you sef your album has taken more time than the national budjet
abi you don finally change career as you pastor advised??
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by emi14: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tell WIZKID that he can't fight a Man/Lady with flowing pen by singing and dancing. LINDA is better equipped to win always.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Immaturity
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by alobright17(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
ellacute45:
hmmmmmm cry cry cryna only linda ikeji wey dey post about wizkid abi...wizkid acting like a kid which he is and still bears the name WIZKID
Not everyone can talk shit about you and you endure it so he has all the right to vent his anger as he want it,Moses done his own by breaking the the the the..........
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]No you go do your own research. That research is not for me. You asked the right question (How much does she earn per month?). Analysis have been done before about how much she earns per week and per month as advert fees on her blog but obviously, you have never read any of those.

As for Dasukigate, the money she received from Dasukigate is the same as the one Abacha's family gave your you and your parents. How much was it sef?
[/size]

heey, so, you are trying to divert the whole argument, and as for the money abacha gave u nd ur family, u can go ask ur gr8 granny.

Foolish young man in the making
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by stubbornman(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Virus777:
Illiterate Wizkid. Venting his anger on the wrong person. Ranting as if Linda is the reason for his fake life. With all your gra gra you can't even afford a house in Lagos. And you have the guts to throw tantrums at Linda who's hundred times richer and the owner of a mansion in Banana Island. Yes, she's a mere blogger but she can afford to buy you hundred times over.

Kid, take a chill pill. While you're at it find a new flat to rent.
Never liked that kid....make him ask Majek Fashek how far
his time will shamefully pass away with him releasing apologetic singles but no way..if he doesn't change his ways
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
ATMC:
Hello! She's into gossip. It brings her money so what are u saying?
You are empty ... We know she is a gossip but don't tell tales that bring others down. Pull Down syndrome is biblical philistinism where you profit and benefit from other people's down fall.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by alobright17(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
serena433:
wow Linda really called wizkid out. E really pain am
Lind runs her mouth a lot
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by skimmy005: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
wizkid is just a little tiny rat ..he can't do shit. undecidedwizkid is just a little tiny rat ..he can't do shit.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by macaranta(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Virus777:
Illiterate Wizkid. Venting his anger on the wrong person. Ranting as if Linda is the reason for his fake life. With all your gra gra you can't even afford a house in Lagos. And you have the guts to throw tantrums at Linda who's hundred times richer and the owner of a mansion in Banana Island. Yes, she's a mere blogger but she can afford to buy you hundred times over.

Lol you just killed wizkid
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by NaWetinDey(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
With these braggadocio and brash utterances from this child, I will no longer either listen to any of his songs or encourage anyone else to.

Yea, I know my number is just 1 but it's a figure in the decline. Anyeays, I honestly think that this boy is mentally and psychologically unbalanced to be a symbol for the teeming youths. His utterances will destroy him and his teen fans if not checked.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
alobright17:
Not everyone can talk shit about you and you endure it so he has all the right to vent his anger as he want it,Moses done his own by breaking the the the the..........
yea but he went in hard even calling her mum a looser
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Shymm3x: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Sukkot

Why ya crush's pum be stinking like decayed fish though? I told you that biitch has crusty feet and she looks like her pum stinks. I never lied and this nyggah just confirmed it.

Fumigate that heifer's pum...walking around with a smelly pum is a no no. That shyte gotta smell like water, you get me? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by spanzed(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Iamsynord:
Awon oniranu
baba how far when u dey resume?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by LeFreakSoChic(f): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
chelseaboi:
Waiting for d blog lady to deal wth him

Oh trust me, her reply is quite watery.
She always forget that there are some people who knew her from wayback. I cringe when she gives me that celibacy shii.
We know who she screwed for her first Nigerian passport. God is on the throne wink

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by gmaribel(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
They wrote that Dbanj couldn't pay his rent, that his career is dead,that he is broke.......but he never I repeat NEVER ranted online.

I respect that Guy.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by IYANGBALI: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
So Linda toto dey smell?upon all the money wey she get

Wizkid na bad nigger

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by IYANGBALI: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
NaWetinDey:
With these braggadocio and brash utterances from this child, I will no longer either listen to any of his songs or encourage anyone else to.

Yea, I know my number is just 1 but it's a figure in the decline. Anyeays, I honestly think that this boy is mentally and psychologically unbalanced to be a symbol for the teeming youths. His utterances will destroy him and his teen fans if not checked.
as if he cares/ knows you exist
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by alobright17(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
ellacute45:
yea but he went in hard even calling her mum a looser
I support him full time if calling her mom will make her stop putting eyes in people's business so be it. Renting or buying the house is none of her business.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
(In Shao Khan's Voice) FINISH HER!!! BRUTALITY.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Inspectahdeck(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
So na comment remain to read for your blog when I can go straight to the source. Bloggers sha always looking for traffic.

For your info I don't think blog money can buy a half a billion Naira house minus funitures.

gist4kidsblog:
grin grin grin grin

Read More Comment at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/wizkid-insults-linda-ikeji-says-his.html
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Inspectahdeck(m): 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yet she keeps saying she never slept with anyone to get fame. I still instead that blog money can't buy a half a billion Naira house minus funitures.

LeFreakSoChic:

Oh trust me, her reply is quite watery.
She always forget that there are some people who knew her from wayback. I cringe when she gives me that celibacy shii.
We know who she screwed for her first Nigerian passport. God is on the throne wink
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Realone92(m): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Latest from wikid via snap chat

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
First, I am not your dear.

Second, I don't want to be like her because I aim to be the first of what I am and would become in the future not a copy of someone else.

You get? Now swerve.
my dear your aim is better just keep being yourself . But dont sound like someone was begging you to be like her.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by sosiqdude(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizzy don't give a fvck mehn..... cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by amivel(f): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
: Woman Runs Mad & Strips After Being Duped By Relatives
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by rosalieene(f): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
chai..... see nyash opening. But this wizkid is really acting so childish.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by sukkot: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Shymm3x:
Sukkot

Why ya crush's pum be stinking like decayed fish though? I told you that biitch has crusty feet and she looks like her pum stinks. I never lied and this nyggah just confirmed it.

Fumigate that heifer's pum...walking around with a smelly pum is a no no. That shyte gotta smell like water, you get me? Lol
bruv why you being ignoring my posts though ? lol grin
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by ronaldbecky(m): 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Virus777:

lolz lwkd see die hard fan..weda linda build house 4 sky,banana island or space...wizkid is 2x richer than her...hate kill faster than sickness
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by deskossy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
dihalao:
Am not saying wizkid was right to have mentioned her family but then, i think she deserves whatever insult she gets. Wizkid bought/rented a new home in L.A. linda didn't even report this but she can report the eviction notice making it look as if wizkid doesn't have money for the home again. She does this too when it comes to tiwasavage, linda would never post a bad gist about tiwa no matter how viral the gist is. Cause she is your friend shey? Same as AY when his break up rumour was spreading too, linda refused to post anything related to that. Why? Cause LIBlog is one the sponsors of AY Live... wizkidayo dont mind her at all, it is obvious that she wants your downfall and not your progress.
she reported it.i read it there
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by TrollinStone: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
Oga park well jaree;gringrin.

Who that one don help?

Linda makes money by circulating verified and unverified stories bout this celebs so it is acceptable for celebs to attack her.

I always laugh at bloggers that say "I want to be like Linda Ikeji" because blogging isn't her only source of income. She is involved in some real sneaky shits but wetin concern me?

Just don't wanna be like Linda because you cannot do what Linda is doing.

Please let us know what Linda is doing we are curious
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by waslite(m): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
get-out @wizkid, y u no talk sey na u Bleep am. u think u can deceive us. I don't knw wat is wrong wf our celebrity. u should boldly come out n tell us the truth.gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly / Tekno Gets Hospitalized, Shares Sick Bed Selfie / Bobrisky Acquires Customized Number Plate. Shares 28th Pre-Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.