Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

How To Easily Hook Up With That Dream Lover Or Partner. This Works! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Hook Up With That Dream Lover Or Partner. This Works! (783 Views)

What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / Guys Only: Lover Or Provider Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Hook Up With That Dream Lover Or Partner. This Works! by sabaestate(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2009
There are thousands of people out there searching for love or a lifetime partner on a daily basis, you even see them making various post on the internet trying to hook up someone which they saw his/her picture on the internet without even knowing the kind of human being that person is.

Here, i will in my own opinion be explaining to you how you can easily hook up your dream partner for life, someone you will think about and smile.

- Just like in business, the first thing you need to do is to set goals or rules on which you will be able to define and hook that sweet partner of yours. You must be ready to do everything so as to convince that person that you and he/her meant to be together.

- Now, try engaging in discussions probably among your peers, you can even sign up for online dating, socialize on social networks, go to picnics, attend shows, go to nice clubs, church / mosque e.t.c.
Be on the look out for that person you so much desire, and always be of good behavior.

- When you see someone who fit into your description of a lover/partner, try at first to become the persons friend, just an ordinary friend, while doing this, you must act smart by trying to know if the person is engaged or still into the boy/girl friend thing, if the person is not engage, then you can continue with this game.

- After few weeks of meeting this wonderful person, you can start asking the person out to nice places not a beer parlor, local/funky clubs, places like good restaurants, picnics, inviting the person to an event, seminar, marriage ceremony even burial ceremony, just keep on doing things that will make the person fall totally into your hands and showing the person yo.

- Do not try to buy stuffs for this person, just keep the light among you glowing. When the time comes, nobody will tell that partner of your that you guys are already going out. If you play your game right and maturely, you will smile through out your life time, when i asked my old folks how they did it, they told me exactly as i wrote in this blog post.

I hooked that girl of mine through this format, all the party/big guys in school wonder why she likes hanging with a small boy looking slim as in me.

(1) (Reply)

Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family / Guys Can U Accept The Word 'we Can Be Just Friends' From A Lady / She Is Striving To Come Back What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.