Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family (768 Views)

Imagine What She Fell In Luv With / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by Chiskeezy: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2009
Hav ben dating this guy for over a year. Recently, my family had a reunion and i invited him over.On seing how big d thing was he freked out saying dat i didnút tell hióm dat my family was dis rich. I apologised to him n he accept my apologies a wk after d incident. Later dat wk,he took me out n promisd to marry me,then he cunningly asked me to beg my uncles dat re living abroad ùto 2 send him abroad claimin dat it wil mak our future brighter. I luv him but i think he luvs d money runin in my family. Pls íhelp nairalanders.
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by bluespice(f): 12:02am On Aug 12, 2009
yup he's after ur money dump him n kill him

sike,
from wat u said tho, it seems he might be after ur money
however take into consideration how close y'all were b4 the said re-union
were y'all talking future plans? marriage?
answer n ill get back to u
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by posakosa(m): 12:23am On Aug 12, 2009
dump him.
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by OneNaija(m): 2:15am On Aug 12, 2009
@poster if you father is a nigeria politician I bet your boyfriend want to taste the national cake please let him have it plz.
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:03am On Aug 12, 2009
Puhleaseee dump him joo. . .He never remembered He wants to marry you till afta he saw all that!
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by rooney86(m): 3:39am On Aug 12, 2009
he really likes you. (remember u guys dated for 1yr b4 this incident)

lets just say greed took the better part of him. ( we all have our weaknesses)
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 12, 2009
@topic-Useless thread~
later everyone will blame yaradua for marrying his daughters to governors & politicians because a typical poor man dating a rich man daughter is always seen as a gold-digger, Lmfao
@poster-leave the man alone if ur ego is confusing u or were u blindfolded not to see him as poor man when he ask u out.
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by Tatase(f): 5:57am On Aug 12, 2009
Neptunz:

@topic-Useless thread~
later everyone will blame yaradua for  marrying his daughters to governors & politicians because a typical poor man dating a rich man daughter is always seen as a gold-digger, Lmfao
@poster-leave the man alone if ur ego is confusing u or were u blindfolded not to see him as poor man when he ask u out.

It's not that a poor man dating a rich man's daughter is a gold-digger. At all. There are many guys out there that are not looking to a girl's family for a handout in exchange for marrying their daughter because basically that's what this guy seems to be doing. He became a gold-digger when he started making demands on the girl to get her family give him money AFTER seeing her family situation. That's whats shady. Maybe their relationship was good before but he spoilt it with bringing her uncles abroad into the matter.

The girl's family is rich but unless she owns the house or has a good-paying job or has her own assets, he shouldn't have expectations of her family to help him.  The girl if she has the resources and he feels he can take them from her can help him if she wants, but it is wrong of him to expect her uncles (of all people) all of a sudden to send him abroad. Can you imagine?? This guy seems like a user, the chick should be wary.
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by Shauna19: 7:57am On Aug 12, 2009
Break up with him.He clearly doesn't you just your money?
Do you wanna be a suga-mama? undecided
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by posakosa(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2009
Theres something fishing about this poster, So he didnt know that you were rich until after a year, after a year shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Uuuuum, really how POOR ARE YOU ? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue How can he not know that you're from a rich family within 2-3 weeks of dating, puuuhlease, u're uncles better take him abroad if they can afford to because u're not rich ma'am.
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by posakosa(m): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2009
even, the types of schools you attend, the types of clothes, the way you behave, is enough to show him u're rich within weeks/months of dating,
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by izeek(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2009
u can dump him and come to me. i dont have interest in your money or family wealth.

abeg carry story waka, for a whole year and he never had the slightest idea ur from money!
what did u guys talk about, or he never got to meet ur family within that yr.

or u no even display wealth in anyways atall.
how una take meet, under bridge?
please take ur story else where.
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by symbian03(m): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2009
True talk@Posakosa! Let me add a pinch of salt and pepper lol. Conversating with a girl,you'll always know if she's Kpako or aje butter. Not to talk of dating someone for almost a year. Please don't listen to people's advise,you better decide on your own.He mite be the one for you,who knows. So as i dey yarn you so,send the bros go obodo oyinbon hehehe.
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by posakosa(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2009
abi ooh, even if he din't meet her family. He should be able to smell wealth within months of dating.  cheesy
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by symbian03(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2009
Oyamilenuooo
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by touchmeder: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2009
Simple question how did he date you for over a year without knowing you are from a wealthy family. was that his first time in a family gathering or even seeing your folks?
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by samdede(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2009
Honestly, he should ve perceived the wealth in your family b4 now, if you guys have been dating as claimed.
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by kodylicky(f): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2009
i think i agree with sam
4 u guys 2 have had a relationship 4 ova a yr without him seeing the wealth, its kinda wired.
i tot 2 ppl in a relationship are meant to share things abt themselves n the wealth issue didnt come up?
maybe his heart wasnt in the stuff the whole time.

on the other hand if he got to know abt the money recently and suddenly luved ya like , and now wants to marry u, my dear i think he is after the cash.
just let him know u guys wont be living on ur father's wealth but on his. dats to say as a gal u ve got little or nothing in the family wealth. see hw dat goes
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by posakosa(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2009
its her uncles that are rich not her father. undecided undecided
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by Gentlelady(f): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2009
You dated him for over a year and he went with you to your family reunion willingly. His initial attraction could not have for your family wealth. He may really love you and want to marry you, but asking your uncles to help send him abroad is not a wise thing to do! Tell him you cannot ask your uncles to do that. His reaction will confirm his true reasons.
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by kolaoloye(m): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2009
You dated him for over a year and he went with you to your family reunion willingly.  His initial attraction could not have for your family wealth.  He may really love you and want to marry you, but asking your uncles to help send him abroad is not a wise thing to do!  Tell him you cannot ask your uncles to do that.  His reaction will confirm his true reasons
The most sensible counsel that i've seen so far. kiss
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by gregoro(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2009
Nawa oh, wonders shall never end. how can you two have been dating for a year now and he hasn't even smelt a lil of your so called wealth, then i take it that its either the guy is daft or u got a perfect skill in the art of hiding things from your Bobo. whatever it be, just listen to your heart and do what u think is right but i think the guy is a bit of a gold digger. imagine he doesn't even value is respect and dignity as a man.
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by illusion2: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2009
When people say 'he's after the cash',it may be misleading.

Does she have any money herself or her family enjoys the good things of life?

opportunities yes,but not money. From our part of town (Nigeria) the men still feed their families,so to say he wants money she doesn't have is wrong.

The best thing could be some cash gift on wedding day,without a job I doubt he'll survive. How many fathers-in-law would just go about dashing their daughter's husbands money?

So lets not get carried away,if u love him,take time to court properly & by all means marry him if it works out.

'Having money' is relative.
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by izeek(m): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2009
whoever reads this wud think ur family was part of the abudhabi group.
take ur small family loot and go date some1 else, if u feel ur potential hubby is a gold digger.

all this story about golddiggers, what happened to diamond diggers self!
Re: Is He In Luv With Me Or With The Money In My Family by MrWaters: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2009
He his one hell of player but curious. Test him but if he fails kill him!

(1) (Reply)

Cheaters! / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who Toasted Your Friend? / Who Will Be My Val Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.