Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her (87177 Views)

Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Banky W Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO Award Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Emmyemmy1: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Linda na waoo... U see wen a woman bashes u... It's deadly
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Maski87: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
This was a very classy response to a thug, keep it up Linda this man is so childish and ignorantand thinks buying a porsh, Bentley and whatever else, gives you class it is the way you comport yourself and not what you have

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by kraftsta(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
We Believe Wizkid Auntygringringringrin

We never expected you to admit to what wizzy said cause we know you.

That's why we are giving you the same treatment we give Lai Mohammed, ie you say something and we take the opposite cause that is where the truth is.

There are some truths in what you said though, I agree with you that you stopped bleeping entertainers long ago, nah politicians sure pass now.

Celibacy kor Queen mother ni.

Shey you dey single ni? Goan marry her nah make I see how you will be able to prove to her family that you're not after her money.

Expect no respect from Laura cause you will never get it.

But Linda will change your life and set you up financially and you will start sipping expensive drinks from your breast pocket instead of beer.

Bear in mind though that she has no private life so she might post your dick pik online someday just to make her female readers and other enemy celebs jealous.

And that her sister will do to you what Solange did to Jay Z. Her own go worse sef cause she's an African, a Nigerian. Nah die you dey walahi.
Lol.....I concur mehn

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by kraftsta(m): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tallesty1:

That's why we are giving you the same treatment we give Lai Mohammed, ie you say something and we take the opposite cause that is where the truth is.

There are some truths in what you said though, I agree with you that you stopped bleeping entertainers long ago, nah politicians sure pass now.

Shey you dey single ni? Goan marry her nah make I see how you will be able to prove to her family that you're not after her money.

But Linda will change your life and set you up financially and you will start sipping expensive drinks from your breast pocket instead of beer.

Bear in mind though that she has no private life so she might post your dick pik online someday just to make her female readers and other enemy celebs jealous.

And that her sister will do to you what Solange did to Jay Z. Her own go worse sef cause she's an African, a Nigerian. Nah die you dey walahi.
Lol...I concur mehn
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by fireforfire: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This linda is so lame.
Everyone knows her vagina stinks.
Don't let the designers bag fool you, the very first time i met her, she stinks like a pile of steaming shiit

What??
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by fireforfire: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This linda is so lame.
Don't let the designers bag fool you, the very first time i met her, she stinks like a pile of steaming shiit

What??
U don smell her vjay bfor? Did it smell of fish or ogiri ?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by durasome(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Drabeey:
Lalsticlala, mynd44
Food don ready

But wait oooo

What is aunty linda even saying here, who is she referring to?

Anyway...

DrabeeyWasHere
.she is trying to let u know how she is not gonna retire soon from her blogging career. Lib for linda ikeji blog
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by solomonsly: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
my advise to you Lind please behave mature,is an insult on Wiskid for you to say all what you 've said about his apartment. You are writing all this stories for you to make money and fame while you are bringing them down. stop all this nonsense.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
EVILFOREST:

How I wish i can just locate her and get her PREGNANT.
I LOVE ladies Who are highly CEREBRAL.

PLEASE. .! PLEASE..!! PLEASE...!!!
LINDA, i am not interested in ur wealth rather ur Cerebral cortex.

U wanna fvck her BRAINS out or what?? Lol

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by vaca1: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This linda is so lame.
A
this is so harsh. can sense some jealousy here . please be happy for her so as to tap in her anointing. you might be in her position one day and people wil reciprocate. even if her whatever stinks, how are we sure yours is even better. please dont speak ill of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by vaca1: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
gabazin080:
dis woman no get shame at all.

[b]dis woman no get shame at all.

[/b]dis woman no get shame at all.

He threatened to beat me up...called me an ugly old Dam...(I'm ugly? lol) says I don't have a man (crying over that..) and called my mum a loser...(what a child).. SO ALL THIS WERE TRUE EXCEPT FOR SLEEPING WITH HIS AGENT.

SO ANTY LINDA KNOWS SHE IS UGLY

so!!!. have you heard of beauty without brains.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Drabeey:

Oh Wizkid...what a child! (my response ...hehe)

So my darling little 'friend' Wizkid came on my IG page this morning to blast me for writing yesterday that he was given quit notice at the Lekki home he claimed he bought some years ago, which he actually rented. He threatened to beat me up...called me an ugly old bitch...(I'm ugly? lol) says I don't have a man (crying over that..) and called my mum a loser...(what a child).

Anyway, all that don't matter, people have said worse to me...what I wanted to address is the part where he said I slept with his director and he left me in a hotel...that one I will definitely want to address because some people actually believe it. That my dear friends, is a lie! Please continue...

First and foremost, I've never met Wizkid one on one. I've only seen him once in real life on stage at a show a few years ago. I've never met anybody who is his director. Guess he put that line in his comments to defame me. You that mad that people now know the house is not yours? Lol.

Trust me, if I knew someone was Wizkid's director, I'd rather kill myself than sleep with him or any other entertainer for that matter (except maybe he's my husband..hehe) because I know how some of these entertainers are...they kiss and tell a lot. You can't afford to be messing around in their circle. So, no, I have NEVER slept with Wizkid's director. I live a celibate life..most of the time. (Though, that has to end soon...I'm getting old and missing out on that part of life...lol)

I've always been an advocate of women respecting their bodies and owning their own. And I feel sex should only happen when you're in committed relationship (that is if you can't wait till marriage) and I recommend celibacy for a long as you're not committed to someone. There's absolutely no dignity in sleeping around and messing around with different men. It's ugly and God don't like ugly. So no, I'm not that woman, and will never be that woman. Nice try, Wizkid!

Having said that, I'm sure, you wonder why Wizkid is so mad at me? To be honest, I don't know either. All I know is that his beef with me started a long time ago but he decided to start bashing me online after I refused a meeting with him. A few months ago, he asked his PR people to contact me, that he wanted to talk to me. For some reason, he thought I didn't like him and I was hurting his image online. He wanted to see how I could write more positive things about him but I turned down the meeting. Not that I have anything against him, I sincerely don't! I think he's an amazing talent and one of the few music stars in Nigeria with a midas touch. So this wasn't personal. I just didn't want to meet him. If he lobbies me then it means I won't be able to write anything about him anymore...and my job is to write...about everything, including entertainers.

I am cordial with some of them...many of them I have never met. I try to stay away from gatherings where they are because the more friends you make in the entertainment industry, the less you can write. And that will inadvertently affect your work. The few ones that I call acquaintances, it's hard to write about them because you feel you're cool with them and even when you write, they call you to complain. So, the fewer 'friends' I have in the entertainment industry, the better my job will be.

So Wizkid can bash me all he wants...but I will continue to do my job. Maybe he thinks the more he bashes me, then I will stop writing about him? Won't work. But meanwhile, if he tells a lie about me, I will address it. LIB plans to be around for a long time...some of these people will come and go! :-).

Thanks everyone and Wizkid's fans for reading my response.

Oh and by the way, did I mention that his Porsche car is also on hire purchase? Oh shit, I just mentioned that! And no, darling, you're not 25! We know your real age! Continue to have an amazing career while I watch and continue to celebrate you.
Kisses

Source:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/oh-wizkidwhat-child-my-response-hehe.html?m=1

So na politicians no dey kiss and tell ba. Its going to get real interesting in da comin days cause lots of candid camera footage will soon flood the net. Olosho you don open Pandora box ohh
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by henrosion9999: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Good evening....pals am nwadike henry by name.....and I want to say something on this linda ikejis reply......linda ikeji is my sister.....and I know her family too well, she is very matured and don't have time for all this beef talks....as for wizkid am a great fan of him...but his fame has entered his head and he lacks respect...he is a great act in fact I love his songs...fame is not easy it needs lots of maturity to handle fame..linda ikeji who hails from EZIAMA-OBAIRE in NKWERRE L.G.A.....has no time for beef...then for those who are saying she is not married just get ready to come to my home town for her trad cos in no distance time....she would invite you ok....bye for now..
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
henrosion9999:
Good evening....pals am nwadike henry by name.....and I want to say something on this linda ikejis reply......linda ikeji is my sister.....and I know her family too well, she is very matured and don't have time for all this beef talks....as for wizkid am a great fan of him...but his fame has entered his head and he lacks respect...he is a great act in fact I love his songs...fame is not easy it needs lots of maturity to handle fame..linda ikeji who hails from EZIAMA-OBAIRE in NKWERRE L.G.A.....has no time for beef...then for those who are saying she is not married just get ready to come to my home town for her trad cos in no distance time....she would invite you ok....bye for now..
cheesy cheesy grin shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by tobechukwuka(m): 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This linda is so lame.
Im sure you are wizkid.
Over feed kid

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by silverspringle(f): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
tommychow:
Guy, the fact here is Wizkid has a spoilt brat mentality. Yes, he's talented and rich but does that mean we should jump on his bus and support his lack of class? Not me o! See some Wizkid fans (obviously, the razz ones) attacking Linda like it's not her job to be brutally honest. Lol, the fact that she's mad rich is adding to the hating.

When you're unbiased, you can see how insecure and shallow some little minded boys on this thread actually look. They'll probably wanna bash me after reading this comment.

Click on "quote" and bash me too, I'm waiting.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by zudozz: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
this Linda na real small girl... Why she no fit ignore this wizkid? I was even annoyed when I read that part of sleeping in a hotel n p..sy smelling. No real guy talks like that abt. a woman no matter wt. I ve a mother a wife 3 sisters 2 dotas n many nieces. We must respect women!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by FORTHOPE: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Generalkorex:
1:1

----------------------------------------------------------------
In another news
I met my secondary school maths teacher
last
week and he asked for the direction to
Zenith
Bank in Maitama.
I told him to make a 360 turn, walk for
about 1.8
metres (round that up to the nearest tens),
you
will then see a shop which is
perpendicularlyto
your right, make an obtuse angle turn and
you
will see the bank at a distance of about the
logarithm of 7.
Let him feel what I felt as a student during
his
math class in school. lol
...lwkmd... So so very funny
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by seyluv(f): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
but its nobody's business if wizkid apartment is rented neither is it a crime...everybody can not be landlords.. linda ikeji can not be saying negative things abt people all d time and u want dem to keep quiet..its not possible, now his response is insultive to u, infact its degrading to u..
respect begets respect plsss
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
AntiWailer:
'

lol.

Then enter Porsche go carry a car on hire purchase if credit worthy no dey for naija.

Intercontinental Bank and co went under because of recession that hit plenty people that used stock as collateral. Their risk Governance was the reason they came for then.

Credit worthiness dey every where. That is why mtn will give me option of borrowing 15,000.00 and limit you to 200.00

LOL. Stock as collateral? Dude go do more research on the bank and what Access had to do about their numerous non-performing loans.

My point is, these "celebrities" do default, credit-w
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This linda is so lame.
so you don see her black toto too?

nah wah oh!see guys oh
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by AntiWailer: 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
masonkz:

LOL. Stock as collateral? Dude go do more research on the bank and what Access had to do about their numerous non-performing loans.

My point is, these "celebrities" do default, credit-w

Stop saying what you know nothing about.

If there is nothing like credit worthiness.

Enter Bank tommorow and tell them to finance you buying ordinary Hyundai not to talk of Porsche.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by greggng: 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
I am not taking side on this matter. To be honest I don't seem to like both of them cos they re both arrogant. My question is if I ask someone to leave me alone, common sense demands that I leaves me alone. Linda should leave wizzy alone and focus on those that want their names in public. Otherwise she go receive dammy ktane treatment one day
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by akorebami(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Business strategies from both sides but one is actually good at it than another.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by bennymark(m): 2:25am On Apr 04, 2016
Pls I wantu marry Linda Ikeji sad
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Roseey0(f): 5:07am On Apr 04, 2016
Elzends:
Silly cases like this makes me respect S.eun the more..

Kids everywhere

Because you have not heard se.un own abi?

Where is that ogugua`s Google doc!?
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by cutepaul(m): 6:05am On Apr 04, 2016
Tallesty1:

[size=14pt]hahahahahhahahaha hahahah......lmfao......[/size]
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by arixsto2(m): 6:41am On Apr 04, 2016
[b][/b] I might not know the full detail between the two parties but Linder earn my respect the way she is handling the issue. Wizkid on the other hand might have a point but his childish proposition layout of his angle portal the Kids in the Wizzy.

smiley

respect to the duo. by the way this is a beef year. am not surprise
smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by ayurexars1(m): 6:48am On Apr 04, 2016
So U really think if wizkid had ask Linda to meet her in person she wouldn't jump at d offer....Linda will do anything for d fame in kudi...[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Adedayo97(m): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2016
Wumi abeg get me pan make i fry their beef jare
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Elzends(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2016
Roseey0:

Because you have not heard se.un own abi?
Where is that ogugua`s Google doc!?
undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2016
angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.