Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her (87067 Views)

Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Banky W Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO Award Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
AntiWailer:

Nothing to smash about it.

If you doubt me, Go to Porsche and tell them you need one on hire purchase so you understand what being Credit Worthy means. grin

Oh please spare us.

This is synonymous with politicians who are rated "credit worthy" being given large loans by banks and then along the line they end up defaulting on the payment of both principal and interest on such huge loans. Go ask why and how Intercontinental bank went under.

Credit worthiness no dey work for naija.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Einl(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
BreadandBeans:

Na until when she reach menopause that's when she'll know it time to get married??
But you never answered me. Why us it SOOOO important?? Why do you consider it an insult not to be married??
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by BlackPencil: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
shiimah:
Everybody is just being too envious of Linda Ikeji. I believe her, she is kind of responsible and always minding her business. She makes money, she spends her money the way she wants nd some people who can't even afford a tokunbo gulf car will talk.
Wizkid nd co are always of the opinion that Linda Ikeji isn't married yet. I tell U, if she needs a husband today, men will queue at her banana island mansion. But first, before u blast Linda for not having a husband, U will also ask Oprah Winifred d same question.
Leave the Beautiful young woman alone and face your music while she face her blog.

Dear Linda, the more they blast, the more U re winning more fans.
There.. You said it all.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
kingthreat:
Linda ikeji celibate my foot. All the vibrators, dildos wey ytou dey use nko. The biggest mistake i can ever make is go to linda ikejis house and eat her cucumber.

First of all, has she ever invited you to her house? I guess not. Chill till she does before spweing the above.

Smh
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
Einl:

But you never answered me. Why us it SOOOO important?? Why do you consider it an insult not to be married??

But the way I put my statement doesn't look like an insult,, 'just like an advice angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by curvilicious: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jst don't know sha o

Errrm Linda has tasted the bitterness of her own pill now she knows what other pple suffer from her write ups cry

Shiorrr so e dey pain? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by kingthreat(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
masonkz:

First of all, has she ever invited you to her house? I guess not. Chill till she does before spweing the above.

Smh

Neither will I let her into mine. Keep worshipping her and don't aspire to be great yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Celsony: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Niyinficient:
Una wan start abi?

Aunty Linda sha want traffic for her blog! Nice stunts!

Evn the unborn foetus knows wizkid can afford a a porshe car! Iro Aunty mi yi ti npoju na!

Wizkid, wateva deal u and dis Aunty get, make una continue o! The thunder wey go strike una still dey gym

Sango will test his latest thunder on them.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by RichYoungNigga: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

Look at this one

What do you have? undecided

Nothing.
Have a nice day
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Inspectahdeck(m): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abeg Indomie dey do promo? Make I win aeroplane

lloydpras:
Abeg who get unused indomie sauce.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by endove(f): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
My oh my dis gal gat mawth oooohhhh... anyways their cup of garrison not mine
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by kceewhyte(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
CACAWA:
Lol I expected Linda to reply like this....

Na joke I dey o, wizkid na my padi
kwantiniu
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by herohelper: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mtweeeeeew, hw linda mata and wiz kid mata carry dey help dis our economy sef?! Linda stil dey make her money via pple rushin to her blog to read the Drama n wizkid might probably wana release a song abt linda which most of u re gona buy.

Linda and Wizkid una no well!
Plus, Linda! stop talking abt wizkid na...no b only en mata dey make pple read ur blog nah( except u re making us tink otherwise)

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:
Go ans shoot her na

Hater oshi!
people like you blow things out of proportion, I didn't mean I hated her enough to shoot her. what I meant was that if she were in a gangster environment and did that to a gangster artiste it wouldn't have been pretty for her it's just like 2pac & biggy war. Now do u get my drift.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by franugo(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
driand:
I actually think it's gonna be the other way round

don't mind dt dullard jor, whizzy n evergreen should nt be in d same textbook sef, nt 2 talk of d same sentence

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by friendl: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Is nobody business how many men Linda have slept with,after all she is not married ,wizkid too should have regard for women ,saying all that rubbish about smelling pussy and all that ,that he gonna beat her up,rubbish ,..

Linda also should be mindful of what she posted online ,everyone knows the story about wizkid rent and all that ,that shouldn't be her business because she is trying to make money from her blog,no Nigeria woman will ever tell you or admit their sex life ,aunty Linda you should be more MATURED ,...NA YOU FIRST FIND PROBLEM

AUNTY LINDA BE VERY CAREFUL MAKE YOUR APPOINTED HUSBAND NO RUN ,you are a woman ,wizkid is a man

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by dare2differ: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
dumo1:

people like you blow things out of proportion, I didn't mean I hated her enough to shoot her. what I meant was that if she were in a gangster environment and did that to a gangster artiste it wouldn't have been pretty for her it's just like 2pac & biggy war. Now do u get my drift.
Whatever
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
HugeMac:
Why give yourself head ache over someone who does not know you exist ? HATE is for the weak minded
Bro i get your point and this is where journalism plays an important role. Even Stella didn't carry the news on her own blog, shE has her reasons. I disliked what she did cos she violated someone's privacy.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by dare2differ: 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Nothing.
Have a nice day

You too smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by adonisvg(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
And we keep omitting this. This needs to be taken into consideration.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by dare2differ: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
dumo1:

Bro i get your point and this is where journalism plays an important role. Even Stella didn't carry the news on her own blog, shE has her reasons. I disliked what she did cos she violated someone's privacy.
Don't talk about privacy, if indeed she had violated his privacy. He can ring up his lawyer

NB: Wizkid is a public figure, his money is all about publicity. He has little to no privacy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by poseidon12: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
We Believe Wizkid Auntygringringringrin

We never expected you to admit to what wizzy said cause we know you.

That's why we are giving you the same treatment we give Lai Mohammed, ie you say something and we take the opposite cause that is where the truth is.

There are some truths in what you said though, I agree with you that you stopped bleeping entertainers long ago, nah politicians sure pass now.

Celibacy kor Queen mother ni.

Shey you dey single ni? Goan marry her nah make I see how you will be able to prove to her family that you're not after her money.

Expect no respect from Laura cause you will never get it.

But Linda will change your life and set you up financially and you will start sipping expensive drinks from your breast pocket instead of beer.

Bear in mind though that she has no private life so she might post your dick pik online someday just to make her female readers and other enemy celebs jealous.

And that her sister will do to you what Solange did to Jay Z. Her own go worse sef cause she's an African, a Nigerian. Nah die you dey walahi.

So what if she had sex with Whizkid's director? Is his director not a human being? Or is Linda banned from having sex? How about Whizkid that is having kids with different women he is not married to? Who should be ashamed here? Our value system has gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Pidggin(f): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
[s][/s]This linda is so lame.
Everyone knows her vagina stinks.
Don't let the designers bag fool you, the very first time i met her, she stinks like a pile of steaming shiit[s][/s]

Chai sad

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by P0intBlank(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
gabazin080:
is English your problem or u don't have brain. even the accused has admitted she is ugly,.so y quoting me nd writing poo

Bros, read it well. There's no where she admitted. She said, "I'm ugly? lol... " that's not an admission. It simply means it's laughable for anyone to call me ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Realone92(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid latest post via snapchat lol chai

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stella dimikorkus over Linda ikeji anY time any day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by dav73(m): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
mrlaw93:
Aunty Linda is jst trying hard to defend herself. Wizkid director actually fvck ur smelly ass. And fvck u for saying wizkid will come and go bt LIB is here to say. Shut up ma! Linda will come and go and Wizkid evergreen songs are here to stay. B1tch!

#UglyOldBitchLinda

I am sure ur in d age grade of Wizkid! Cos all u guys do is insult nd bash! Grow up!!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Henycymama(f): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Orishirishi
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Pidggin(f): 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Our society is really useless, Wizkid is a national disgrace, a father of multiple illegitimate children, a bad example to any sensible human being his age and under, SMH tufiakwa!
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Einl(m): 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
BreadandBeans:

But the way I put my statement doesn't look like an insult,, 'just like an advice angry
But why marriage?? Why did you advise her about marriage?? Why not advise her about her hairstyle?? Or her lips?? Or tell her to get a new job?? Why marriage??
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Empredboy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
We Believe Wizkid Auntygringringringrin

We never expected you to admit to what wizzy said cause we know you.

That's why we are giving you the same treatment we give Lai Mohammed, ie you say something and we take the opposite cause that is where the truth is.

There are some truths in what you said though, I agree with you that you stopped bleeping entertainers long ago, nah politicians sure pass now.

Celibacy kor Queen mother ni.

Shey you dey single ni? Goan marry her nah make I see how you will be able to prove to her family that you're not after her money.

Expect no respect from Laura cause you will never get it.

But Linda will change your life and set you up financially and you will start sipping expensive drinks from your breast pocket instead of beer.

Bear in mind though that she has no private life so she might post your dick pik online someday just to make her female readers and other enemy celebs jealous.

And that her sister will do to you what Solange did to Jay Z. Her own go worse sef cause she's an African, a Nigerian. Nah die you dey walahi.
guy what you don't know plz don't say it. I know linda since 90s with her family back then in mushin. Judging her now with the way she was and my relationship with her family i can say she cant mess arond with her body. Yes linda is proud which was what wizkid got from her.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by obidevine(m): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
I love Linda Ikeji for this write up, she really knows how to hold her own, meanwhile pls check my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) / Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Mercy Eke Shows Her Backside In Pre-Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.