Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her (87066 Views)

Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Banky W Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO Award Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by AntiWailer: 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
masonkz:

Oh please spare us.

This is synonymous with politicians who are rated "credit worthy" being given large loans by banks and then along the line they end up defaulting on the payment of both principal and interest on such huge loans. Go ask why and how Intercontinental bank went under.

Credit worthiness no dey work for naija.
'

lol.

Then enter Porsche go carry a car on hire purchase if credit worthy no dey for naija.

Intercontinental Bank and co went under because of recession that hit plenty people that used stock as collateral. Their risk Governance was the reason they came for then.

Credit worthiness dey every where. That is why mtn will give me option of borrowing 15,000.00 and limit you to 200.00

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by driand(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
gabazin080:
is English your problem or u don't have brain. even the accused has admitted she is ugly,.so y quoting me nd writing poo
we know your type, and you never got within 100 clicks of that girl(linda)..... hating someone who's far greater than you is mere waste of time..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Pidggin(f): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
mrlaw93:
[s][/s]Aunty Linda is jst trying hard to defend herself. Wizkid director actually fvck ur smelly ass. And fvck u for saying wizkid will come and go bt LIB is here to say. Shut up ma! Linda will come and go and Wizkid evergreen songs are here to stay. B1tch!

#UglyOldBitchLinda[s][/s]

You will get old yourself, and you will never achieve what she has achieved
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by ledaman: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
How do you expect me to believe this na Linda ?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Krismart(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid and Lai Muhammed are like father and son

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Hugoboy: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Drabeey:

Oh Wizkid...what a child! (my response ...hehe)

So my darling little 'friend' Wizkid came on my IG page this morning to blast me for writing yesterday that he was given quit notice at the Lekki home he claimed he bought some years ago, which he actually rented. He threatened to beat me up...called me an ugly old bitch...(I'm ugly? lol) says I don't have a man (crying over that..) and called my mum a loser...(what a child).

Anyway, all that don't matter, people have said worse to me...what I wanted to address is the part where he said I slept with his director and he left me in a hotel...that one I will definitely want to address because some people actually believe it. That my dear friends, is a lie! Please continue...

First and foremost, I've never met Wizkid one on one. I've only seen him once in real life on stage at a show a few years ago. I've never met anybody who is his director. Guess he put that line in his comments to defame me. You that mad that people now know the house is not yours? Lol.

Trust me, if I knew someone was Wizkid's director, I'd rather kill myself than sleep with him or any other entertainer for that matter (except maybe he's my husband..hehe) because I know how some of these entertainers are...they kiss and tell a lot. You can't afford to be messing around in their circle. So, no, I have NEVER slept with Wizkid's director. I live a celibate life..most of the time. (Though, that has to end soon...I'm getting old and missing out on that part of life...lol)

I've always been an advocate of women respecting their bodies and owning their own. And I feel sex should only happen when you're in committed relationship (that is if you can't wait till marriage) and I recommend celibacy for a long as you're not committed to someone. There's absolutely no dignity in sleeping around and messing around with different men. It's ugly and God don't like ugly. So no, I'm not that woman, and will never be that woman. Nice try, Wizkid!

Having said that, I'm sure, you wonder why Wizkid is so mad at me? To be honest, I don't know either. All I know is that his beef with me started a long time ago but he decided to start bashing me online after I refused a meeting with him. A few months ago, he asked his PR people to contact me, that he wanted to talk to me. For some reason, he thought I didn't like him and I was hurting his image online. He wanted to see how I could write more positive things about him but I turned down the meeting. Not that I have anything against him, I sincerely don't! I think he's an amazing talent and one of the few music stars in Nigeria with a midas touch. So this wasn't personal. I just didn't want to meet him. If he lobbies me then it means I won't be able to write anything about him anymore...and my job is to write...about everything, including entertainers.

I am cordial with some of them...many of them I have never met. I try to stay away from gatherings where they are because the more friends you make in the entertainment industry, the less you can write. And that will inadvertently affect your work. The few ones that I call acquaintances, it's hard to write about them because you feel you're cool with them and even when you write, they call you to complain. So, the fewer 'friends' I have in the entertainment industry, the better my job will be.

So Wizkid can bash me all he wants...but I will continue to do my job. Maybe he thinks the more he bashes me, then I will stop writing about him? Won't work. But meanwhile, if he tells a lie about me, I will address it. LIB plans to be around for a long time...some of these people will come and go! :-).

Thanks everyone and Wizkid's fans for reading my response.

Oh and by the way, did I mention that his Porsche car is also on hire purchase? Oh shit, I just mentioned that! And no, darling, you're not 25! We know your real age! Continue to have an amazing career while I watch and continue to celebrate you.
Kisses

Source:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/oh-wizkidwhat-child-my-response-hehe.html?m=1

Hmmmmmm. See finishing...
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by waslite(m): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
I wonder pppl see a woman who hasn't marry as a failure.its nt a failure n it's nt all woman dt will marry. to me, Linda is a responsible woman with dignity n honour. I don't believe she can do wat she's accuse of. wizkid is a fool. he shd accept wat his alleged off or deny it rather dn lie against a hardworking, focus n dedicated lady

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Tallesty1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Empredboy:
guy what you don't know plz don't say it. I know linda since 90s with her family back then in mushin. Judging her now with the way she was and my relationship with her family i can say she cant mess arond with her body. Yes linda is proud which was what wizkid got from her.
Guy relax. I know Linda well enough too and I know the politician she dated.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by mrlaw93(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Pidggin:

You will get old yourself, and you will never achieve what she has achieved
She is indeed a great achiever nd i didn't condemn her achievement in any way. For u to quote me dis way shows u re a frustrated human being and of course more frustrations lies ahead for u. I wil achieve more than she has. As at present the only position u cn fit in my firm is dat of a cleaner. Wtf! dat position is for married women. God knows u wil remain single for life.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by sagacity1033: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
darling linda,i believe u,cos wiz too dey talk small pikin talk.but sweetheart,if u see ur rib,get married but dont too inquisitive.jst take ur time and find ur true love.though i am scared of menopus but i will advise u not marry anyhow.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Empredboy(m): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
Guy relax. I know Linda well enough too and I know the politician she dated.
i don't like to talk about people but plz tell us the name of the politician
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Pidggin(f): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
mrlaw93:
[s][/s]She is indeed a great achiever nd i didn't condemn her achievement in any way. For u to quote me dis way shows u re a frustrated human being and of course more frustrations lies ahead for u. I wil achieve more than she has. As at present the only position u cn fit in my firm is dat of a cleaner. Wtf! dat position is for married women. God knows u wil remain single for life[s][/s].

First off what's wrong in remaining single for life?! grin At least I will be living not dead cheesy If you continue hating and insulting good people like Linda Karmaa will likely catch up with you and you should know what that means, you cannot progress this way, be warned.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Justycxx(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
drnairalov:
but linda has a vendetta, i understand she is a blogger, but ,most times she protects her friends from the public eye and anything bad about others she ' ll be the first to carry it... but e be like say wizzy insult touch am small.

anyways this wizkid and Linda matter, you people don't be fooled, open hatred is hidden love ,dey might get married

happens only in nollywood movies
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by xtervaganza(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
This oloriburuku linda girl will be seriously hurt one day

Maybe soon

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by chichriso: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Linda and Wizkid have increased Seun's traffic
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by mindworx: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
lloydpras:
Abeg who get unused indomie sauce.

lol .. this guy no well

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by EEZe(m): 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
annexworld:
This year na celebrity fight oooo
i tel you' and no be money own oo na blow 2 blow
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by mrlaw93(m): 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Pidggin:

First off what's wrong in remaining single for life?! grin At least I will be living not dead cheesy If you continue hating and insulting good people like Linda Karmaa will likely catch up with you and you should know what that means, you cannot progress this way, be warned.
JUNKS! Let me go watch Manutd play. Ur mind is too shallow to waste my time on. Go spray perfume on ur smelly cvnt as u always do grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by whizcartel(m): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
I love Whizkid. but all the t
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Duru009(m): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
I respact linda ikeji sooooo much.

She is far much higher than wizkid ooooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Pidggin(f): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
mrlaw93:
[s][/s]JUNKS! Let me go watch Manutd play. Ur mind is too shallow to waste my time on. Go spray perfume on ur smelly cvnt as u always do grin [s][/s]

Look who's calling someone shallow grin grin what you just posted makes no sense @ all cheesy I hope Linda will learn to ignore your kind, it seems you have too much to learn in this life.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by esthel(f): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Duru009:
I respact linda ikeji sooooo much.

She is far much higher than wizkid ooooooo.

tell her to mind her business
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
[/b] I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION

WHY IS IT THAT EVERYBODY SAYS

LINDA IS SMELLING[b]

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Cherie04: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
BreadandBeans:
But Linda u sef go and marry na angry tongue
give her husband now? You're saying it like she should marry anyone and you know she can't, go and query genny and rita Dominic too, at least they're even older than linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by drnairalov: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Justycxx:
happens only in nollywood movies
he just followed her on instagram ..never say never
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Niyinficient:
Una wan start abi?

Aunty Linda sha want traffic for her blog! Nice stunts!

Evn the unborn foetus knows wizkid can afford a a porshe car! Iro Aunty mi yi ti npoju na!

Wizkid, wateva deal u and dis Aunty get, make una continue o! The thunder wey go strike una still dey gym
am so pained right now. How can you a Nigerian believe that LIB is seeking attention to her blog. If God go fit give me LIB traffic in a month, I go just go my village pursue and buy the whole place.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Tallesty1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Empredboy:
i don't like to talk about people but plz tell us the name of the politician
And you think I will foolishly mention the name of a Nigeria politician on a public forum to prove to you that he dated Linda? You gotta be kidding me.

Go to her FB and Insta post and you will see comments from guys that have guts.

I know what I know and I ain't mentioning anybody's name to prove anything.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Lisaflex(f): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
tommychow:
Guy, the fact here is Wizkid has a spoilt brat mentality. Yes, he's talented and rich but does that mean we should jump on his bus and support his lack of class? Not me o! See some Wizkid fans (obviously, the razz ones) attacking Linda like it's not her job to be brutally honest. Lol, the fact that she's mad rich is adding to the hating.

When you're unbiased, you can see how insecure and shallow some little minded boys on this thread actually look. They'll probably wanna bash me after reading this comment.

Click on "quote" and bash me too, I'm waiting.

U r part of d very few who hv said d truth,d rest jes joined d wizkid bandwagon... Linda jes did her job as a blogger n d dude started sayn all sorts of shi... Apparently he has forgotten he is famous wc mks his lyf an open book... 4 Pete's sake he isn't d only one she writes abt,so he shld grow up already! Even if she slept wt his director, so what? He n his director r such kids... Wonder how those big ladies let ds immature little boy hv sex wt dem ,talk more of impregnating dem(i cringe everytym I fnk abt it)
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by adonisvg(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
waslite:
I wonder pppl see a woman who hasn't marry as a failure.its nt a failure n it's nt all woman dt will marry. to me, Linda is a responsible woman with dignity n honour. I don't believe she can do wat she's accuse of. wizkid is a fool. he shd accept wat his alleged off or deny it rather dn lie against a hardworking, focus n dedicated lady

You don't believe what was said about her, you actually concluded she's got dignity and honour. Bros, please you got this knowledge about her by reading her blog?

Wow!! Looks like I overestimated the number of your brain cells.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Niyinficient(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
googlepikin:
am so pained right now. How can you a Nigerian believe that LIB is seeking attention to her blog. If God go fit give me LIB traffic in a month, I go just go my village pursue and buy the whole place.

Chimo! Can a true blogger say dis?
Tell me who doesn't need to retain the traffic in his or her block? Oya, since u think she has enuf loyal followers, she shudnt strategise on how to keep dem then, let's see how long she will last.....seems u ar a learner....let me educate u a bit....there is a part of the business whr u pull some stunts to retain customer/client/followers loyalty...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by histemple: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
H

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by M4gunners: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid kpele ooo,Linda just finished you.Wait o,does Linda think we are all baby?Preaching about when to blip and not just to cover her did.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) / Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Mercy Eke Shows Her Backside In Pre-Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.