Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her (87172 Views)

Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Banky W Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO Award Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by bawberry(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
BreadandBeans:
But Linda u sef go and marry na angry tongue
. Chief I need these picture
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Niyinficient(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lisaflex:

U r part of d very few who hv said d truth,d rest jes joined d wizkid bandwagon... Linda jes did her job as a blogger n d dude started sayn all sorts of shi... Apparently he has forgotten he is famous wc mks his lyf an open book... 4 Pete's sake he isn't d only one she writes abt,so he shld grow up already! Even if she slept wt his director, so what? He n his director r such kids... Wonder how those big ladies let ds immature little boy hv sex wt dem ,talk more of impregnating dem(i [b]cringe everytym I fnk abt i[/b]t)

Thats wat most of u ladies say...just get a chance to meet any of those male yeyebrities and u all ladies start wetting ur pant at d sight of dem near u!

Fumble noni gbogbo e
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by kadree(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
All I av to contribute.

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by epistleNow(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ain't pitching with Wizkid,but sis got served

She tried sounding mature and all but sis dint pull a wool over ma face.

And what was that Porsche last liner for, ...?

Linda got lots to hide.

She had her fair share of the industry grease, made links and money out of it.

But now making all feel like it's all hardwork, it's "hardwork" alright!

People know people, if you don't want it out, don't do it.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
bawberry:
. Chief I need these picture

lol.. click on it and save it on your phone
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by whizcartel(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Love wizkid though. But don't say trash about lindiway! all his rant are so false that can't even hold half cup of garri ijebu.... Linda has been giving me accurate news since 2000AD.Linda, Forget all this haters on NL.... Jealousy is a disease . Talking about a pussy and breath and how it stinks.... when it clear you have not even perceived her perfume.... Go and create our own blog and lets see how you will fare.. #donthatepeoplescraft.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Abagworo(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
BreadandBeans:
But Linda u sef go and marry na angry tongue

She wan discover Mungo Park. I PROPHESY THAT LINDA WILL REVEAL HER MAN THIS YEAR 2016. Congrats to her in advance.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizzy Sowie O.....She does finished U
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Lisaflex(f): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Niyinficient:

Thats wat most of u ladies say...just get a chance to meet any of those male yeyebrities and u all ladies start wetting ur pant at d sight of dem near u!

Fumble noni gbogbo e

U r entitled 2 ur opinion....
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
So why did you tell us about it in the 1st place...? Lol.

Talking as if the nameless politician is Lalasticlala and if you mention his name, he go see am and arrange beating for you.

Just go pam somewhere brother!

Tallesty1:
And you think I will foolishly mention the name of a Nigeria politician on a public forum to prove to you that he dated Linda? You gotta be kidding me.

Go to her FB and Insta post and you will see comments from guys that have guts.

I know what I know and I ain't mentioning anybody's name to prove anything.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Niyinficient(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lisaflex:

U r entitled 2 ur opinion....

Sure. No offense intended tho... just stating d fact.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
kingthreat:

Neither will I let her into mine. Keep worshipping her and don't aspire to be great yourself.

Lol@worship. The fact that I'm not bashing her like you are doesn't mean I worship her

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by fortunechy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
naija artiste been living fake life since 1869......wizkid own happened to be worse.so shameful

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Lisaflex(f): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Niyinficient:

Sure. No offense intended tho... just stating d fact.
None taken...Then again, not all opinions = fact
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lmaoo...you wey never step overseas dey talk.

Have they shot owners of TMZ and Mediatakeout 9times? And fyi, Linda's gossips no reach 1/20th of theirs.

dumo1:
I am sure Tania Omotayo would be somewhere laughing her ass out. I hate this Linda with a passion seriously some people's lives are still very private even if they are celebrities. If she were overseas she would have gotten 9 shots in the head by now.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by doe: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hmmmm. Smelly kitty Kat, smelly mouth, smelly nose! Only one person! Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
janellemonae:

I don't think u've ever bn around prostitutes in naija, especially abuja and Lagos. Igbo language is their lingua franca. True story. Just close ur mouth when they're talkin abt virtuous women in Naija. Maybe some northern/middlebelt tribes will get DT title.

You know the truth but you just wanna argue. Aren't Yoruba girls the most promiscuous in Nigeria?

See,I'm not an ibo. Don't get it twisted. I'm Yoruba. I'm just saying the truth.

My regards to jidenna( yoga).
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by epistleNow(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Avalon316:

You know the truth but you just wanna argue. Aren't Yoruba girls the most promiscuous in Nigeria?

See,I'm not an ibo. Don't get it twisted. I'm Yoruba. I'm just saying the truth.

My regards to jidenna( yoga).

Bros, you came about this assertion by what means?
You did a census of such?
Cos you seems so sure.

Hasty generalization!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by labodinho: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Aunt Linda and her wiz that he's a kid.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by sunshine1974(m): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This linda is so lame.
Everyone knows her vagina stinks.
Don't let the designers bag fool you, the very first time i met her, she stinks like a pile of steaming shiit
ogbeni go and sleep....liar

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by sinistermind(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Some people just come here and show they are kids like wizkid himself. First and foremost, what brought him to the post in the first place? She didn't call anyone out or anything, he came from nowhere and blasted her. The mention of the director thing (even if it's true) and her mother was the height of immaturity but anyway, u can take the monkey out of the forest but can't take the forest out of the monkey. Some people just came on here maybe because they are fans of wizkid or probably hating on Linda start blasting her without know if what wizkid says is the truth or just coming out of an embittered ignored guy (at least that is what some guys do to girls that reject or ignore them). I'm neither a fan of Linda cos I really don't like her nor wizkid himself.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Niyinficient:

Chimo! Can a true blogger say dis?
Tell me who doesn't need to retain the traffic in his or her block? Oya, since u think she has enuf loyal followers, she shudnt strategise on how to keep dem then, let's see how long she will last.....seems u ar a learner....let me educate u a bit....there is a part of the business whr u pull some stunts to retain customer/client/followers loyalty...
unsuccessful bloggers like you always hate on this girl why why
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by sunshine1974(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
I will continue to say it, Wizkid will get served one day......let him continue to threaten people.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by koladebrainiac(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
afroniger:
I kinda believe Linda's version concerning her 'Celibacy' considering that she once confessed to being circumcised. I even doubt she has ever enjoyed sex. undecided

Anyone in showbiz (including Aproko Linda herself) should understand that their 'private lives' are 'fair game' -- in other words there's nothing really private about it. Such is the double edged sword and price of fame. undecided

You dont know nothing
Pipu like that can lesbo eh
They are lesbians or bisexual
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by cybriz82(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Anoda born troway to jupiter askin who is wizkid....wizkid is a name of a person animal places like yankee.banana island,lekki,things like porche.bling bling,house,
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by pinkiberry(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
watch as this fight becomes tribalistic. Igbo people will support Linda and Yoruba wizkid. that's how it goes.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Niyinficient(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lisaflex:

None taken...Then again, not all opinions = fact

There are exceptions
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Niyinficient(m): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
googlepikin:
unsuccessful bloggers like you always hate on this girl why why

Just becos I gave u a lil bit of orientation now has made me an unsuccessful blogger?

We don't need people like. u in dis country seriously wE need people can logically and rationally analyse issues.

God forbid me to hate on a successful person cos am a success myself
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by wayodude(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
I'm with Linda on this one
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Niyinficient:

Just becos I gave u a lil bit of orientation now has made me an unsuccessful blogger?

We don't need people like. u in dis country seriously wE need people can logically and rationally analyse issues.

God forbid me to hate on a successful person cos am a success myself
yes you wish.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Abayhormy(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This linda is so lame.
Everyone knows her vagina stinks.
Don't let the designers bag fool you, the very first time i met her, she stinks like a pile of steaming shiit
How could you say that? Is it because you are online an you feel anonymous?
You better don't incur wrath on yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.