Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her (87076 Views)

Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Banky W Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO Award Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wow
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by ichommy(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
calliope:
; Dr
Prof Ni
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Awoniranu...
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by martinchinedu(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin children children, yes aunty

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by porshuch: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Go Linda ! Go Linda!!, bleep up all these fake life yeyebrities.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Boss13: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
I think Linda failed to address that sex part properly. My advice is to wizkid, she has a platform and can ruin his career. Allow your PR do their job, if you have one.

12 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by chigoizie7(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Next thing u will see now is wizkid posts nàked photos of Linda ikeji and his director on her Igpage

Anyways, wetin concern me?

Abeg, I wan subscribe airtel 1+1 BlackBerry plan, who sabi d

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by cumand(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dis girl yaff kill wizkid

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nature8(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lol.. Na finishing be this oo!

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by sidneyj(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
fight of e'clasico
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Vhalentino09(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Oya wizkid, over to you #patiently_waiting
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
from her write up. She has indeed slept with wizkid's director. She has now realised the importance of husband, saying her celibacy would end soon. Lol..
Thought she wanted to maintain her singlehood till she's 70.

Better go and get married nd get a life..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by 123gist(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
And let the bashing begin..................... Ok Linddy are you done? Now Wizzy over to you smiley wink smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by nwakaibeya1: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
John 5,30 Do you know that Today is Yet another Sunday of history and geography teaching and fashion sermons that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by comedy, story telling pastors&prophets for spiritualy blind bornagain followers and church goers?bornagains and church goers enjoy it and continue to shout pastor ride on and still remain in evil family&occult wickedness and evil marine bondages and can't sleep in the night and witches and wizards feast on them without mercy and pastors and prophets and apostles continue to use bornagains and church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment and liberation and most importantly give followers PEACE which Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him?Again see Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself and Seek for unbeleivable power and recieve it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE and THE POWER THAT BE and this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim bornagain without spiritual wisdom and spiritual eyes and unbelievable power and they hate change and new things of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing in the bible but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God ofJesuschrist is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always and devils children hate change,especially the ones masquerading as BORNAGAINS , we have spoken again and those who have ear let them hear and who can battle with God of justice?remember this is authority and truth&revelation and power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsory that you must embrace and believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as this is not like conventional bornagain and bornagain in vogue #NO and NEVER, Our own is accept the truth or perish we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth and revelation#Jesuschrist did not beg human beigns to be bornagain he said go and sin no more and come to me all ye that are tired of carrying heavy evil loads, so it means you must meet a condition before you come to him Jesuschrist and not as they are begging you to come and be bornagain, what nonsense that some one should be begged to worship his creator or send bus to carry you to come and worship he that created you and created heaven and earth? What a great disaster and man made agenda for humanbeings or did Jesus send vehicles to carry people to him when he came before?you must rise up and be wise if you will and only if you reason and think well>this is the time to help yourself there is no more time #click>… https://instagram.com/p/5ZwPDes9uD/ do not say you where not told and for you know who is coming for revenge and if Jesuschrist is comming for revenge will he pet or beg you as they are petting you in so called churches never ,but they pet you in churches because they need your money why not be WISE. The spiritual is the ultimate place seek the spiritual much as we told you that it is at night that we know who is who and no matter what anyone claims to be in the day before SPIRITUALY blind people .Night is the ultimate place of exposure no pretenses there so be wise and think.we have spoken again to the whole world for them to look into what we speak

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by bunmioguns(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
See the number of people viewing the thread. . Oga seun don hammer
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Cutehector(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Linda ikeji didn't have to explain all that.

Their problem. And she should humble herself and get a husband.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Shortyy(f): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
But Aunty Linda, you really don't need to explain yourself to anybody. Wizkid issa kid we all know that. His secret came out and you're not the only blogger that posted the news, he just decided to jump on you cos of his hatred towards you. Don't mind the kiddo, keep doing yo thing jare. Haters gon hate.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by mrlaw93(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
this girl go finish this boy career if she no take time o.
Sharap, hw wil she finish her career? U go jst com nairaland dey comment on wetin no concern u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by donfranklin(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Upper cut

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by mediachirps(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
This little boy of money miss road is in love with linda.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by chemberlin(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
I love wizy when he is on stage and everything about music i respeft him...i know say me no get Porsche...but the corolla sport I got ..it my money and hard work not on hire purchase..and am so proud of it...wizy get a real life and stop fooling ur fans

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Flirtyjane(f): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
That beef no concern me at all.
But one thing is Linda too no decent for saying you can have sex in a committed relationship if you cant wait till marriage.

God hate the ugly...sleeping around with guys and with one guy is the same thing..Linda

God hate both...Stop justifying one cos you do one.

Any linda news dey carry, opportunity for bloggers to get traffic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Chrishandsome(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
But why mumy?u just abused ur son..

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
This is getting interesting cheesy ; But the Essay de too long ooooo .... grin E pain am oo cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by mccoy47(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Boss13:
I think Linda failed to address that sex part properly. My advice is to wizkid, she has a platform and can ruin his career. Allow your PR do their job, if you have one.

What other way do u want her to address d issue? She has told everyone it's a lie! And u are still asking her to address what? Thats how people fail english in school!

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Gabphina(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lol! When you call yourself a kid, what do I expect. Childish displays
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by tinsel: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
This girl is weak in the brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Elnino4ladies: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Does her puusy stinks?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by 9airaland(f): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
unibenstudent1:
I have slept with you but I didn't kiss and tell

nairaland guys full of trash and.....

Keep dreaming boy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by chemberlin(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
How are we now sure that the new house he said he bought in Yankee is still not on hire purchase? Lol...just saying

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by LordOracle(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
BreadandBeans:
But Linda u sef go and marry na angry tongue
my friend keep shut, Marriage is not by force!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) / Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Mercy Eke Shows Her Backside In Pre-Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.