Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. (19184 Views)

Brazil And AC Milan Legend Kaka Announces Retirement (pics) / From Football To Tennis: Legendary Italy And AC Milan Footballer Paolo Maldini Q / Maldini Says "No" To AC Milan's Offer As Technical Director, Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by Chubhie: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Rip
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by hensben(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
rellawyt:
Who he help?
Kids. Smh
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by modath(f): 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
olowokandeadebo:
BROZ, is it USA 94 or ITALIAL 90

I'm not a bros.. smiley , Italy didn't win either of the two, Germany won '90 & Brazil took '94 trophy home to Rio..

Cesare won Serie A titles as a player & the U 21 trophy as a coach...
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by femi4: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
ronaldbecky:
na paulo maldini i know
na him father be that
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by Allwility: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
RIP to one of our finest. Forza Milan!!
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by femi4: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
olowokandeadebo:
BROZ, is it USA 94 or ITALIAL 90
no, Japan 93 Ni...mtheww
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by greall12(m): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
RIP legend.
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Better papa born better pikin...rest in peace sir lipsrsealed
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by seankay(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
RIP Pa Maldini,you gave birth to a legend!

the resemblance though
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by fairheven: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
sometimes i wonder how moderator decides what makes front page.
johann CRUff ,the great dutch master of total football died recently and the news didnt make front page ,how come MALDINI death is hitting front page?

by the way,am a die heard AC milan fan.

TO the topic....the entire milan board should do something about the fortune of our great club,we just cant continue like this.
if they cant fund the club,am sure many companies would love to invest in milan ,so why not sell?

rest in peace maldini...greatest rossenarri
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by Kommen(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
shocked
Blood of Satan
You don't mean it
His grand son too is now playing for Ac Milan
Christian Maldini
They always mention maldini's senior in champions league shocked
Jorussia:
never knew Paolo maldini's father was a footballer. I will die someday,that is why i beg God in prayers virtually every day to help me actualise all the plans that i have for my generation.Rip cesare
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by Kommen(m): 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
modath:

I'm not a bros.. smiley , Italy didn't win either of the two, Germany won '90 & Brazil took '94 trophy home to Rio..

Cesare won Serie A titles as a player & the U 21 trophy as a coach...
Another one
We love football wink
You bring ur hand make I put the ring kiss
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by stubbornman(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Damilare5882:
rip bro
Nah "Sir" you suppose call am nah
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by Jorussia(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kommen:
shocked
Blood of Satan
You don't mean it
His grand son too is now playing for Ac Milan
Christian Maldini
They always mention maldini's senior in champions league shocked
bros i never knew o.I followed Paolo maldini from the year 2000 to when he retired around 2009 or so.That Ac Milan squad was da bomb.from Genarro Gathuso,Nesta,Japp stam cafu,ambrossini,seedorf pirlo inzaghi and schevchenko.
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by Kommen(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin
They always mention his father has the former Ac Milan captain and champions league winner grin
Jorussia:
bros i never knew o.I followed Paolo maldini from the year 2000 to when he retired around 2009 or so.That Ac Milan squad was da bomb.from Genarro Gathuso,Nesta,Japp stam cafu,ambrossini,seedorf pirlo inzaghi and schevchenko.
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by Jorussia(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kommen:
grin
They always mention his father has the former Ac Milan captain and champions league winner grin
I know remember again.I know fit no everything. Without using Google, make you tell me who be the only player in history of football to win three championship titles with three different clubs
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by ibadanfinest(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jorussia:

Bros nobody fit beat me with that team o especially for PS1. I miss PS1
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
rellawyt:
Who he help?

You musn't joke with everything sad
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by Kommen(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin
I dey watch football ontop MTN office
I will not mention is name but give you more information and mind you it's 4 champions league with 3 diff clubs
He is a Holland former player and a black guy
Ajax, Real Madrid and Ac Milan grin
Jorussia:
I know remember again.I know fit no everything. Without using Google, make you tell me who be the only player in history of football to win three championship titles with three different clubs
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by Jorussia(m): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
ibadanfinest:

Bros nobody fit beat me with that team o especially for PS1. I miss PS1
lol,you nor boss for ps1 then,na Madrid come be da bomb for ps1.Roberto Carlos and Ronaldo for attack nor get rivalry for winning eleven.
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by Jorussia(m): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kommen:
grin
I dey watch football ontop MTN office
I will not mention is name but give you more information and mind you it's 4 champions league with 3 diff clubs
He is a Holland former player and a black guy
Ajax, Real Madrid and Ac Milan grin
I sight you with my eyes when you dey check am for online
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by Kommen(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin
grin grin
Jorussia:
I sight you with my eyes when you dey check am for online
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by modath(f): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kommen:

Another one
We love football wink
You bring ur hand make I put the ring kiss

Haaahaaha, kikikiki, you are a jolly clown..

Make I "limuf" the one wey dey dia sinnncccee?! grin
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by Jorussia(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kommen:
grin grin grin
lol,who scored the first goal in 2005 uefa champions league final?
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by captianfreeman(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
kennygee:
There were pple tweeting about it today but I was to busy on Linda and Wizkid's issue that I didn't pay attention.

Hi pls where is your hood in the c***tal
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by Kommen(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin
Make I think am
I will put my own on the right hand at least woman dey marry 2 men for India grin
modath:

Haaahaaha, kikikiki, you are a jolly clown..

Make I "limuf" the one wey dey dia sinnncccee?! grin
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by Kommen(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin grin
Jorussia:
lol,who scored the first goal in 2005 uefa champions league final?
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by Jorussia(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
fairheven:
sometimes i wonder how moderator decides what makes front page.
johann CRUff ,the great dutch master of total football died recently and the news didnt make front page ,how come MALDINI death is hitting front page?

by the way,am a die heard AC milan fan.

TO the topic....the entire milan board should do something about the fortune of our great club,we just cant continue like this.
if they cant fund the club,am sure many companies would love to invest in milan ,so why not sell?

rest in peace maldini...greatest rossenarri
I swear i dey miss AC Milan for champions league.AC Milan didn't plan for the future.All the players that won trophies for Ac Milan between 2000and 2009 were all in the same age group.The stars of Ac Milan retired almost at the same time.I miss the San Siro.
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by Omeny: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
dominique:
Paolo Maldini really father's footstep. What a proud father he must have been. He will surely be missed by the Milanos especially the Rosonneri.

Yes ooo!

We mourn with Paolo Maldini!

Rosonneri Fans, Nig Branch!

1 Like

Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by ibadanfinest(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jorussia:
lol,you nor boss for ps1 then,na Madrid come be da bomb for ps1.Roberto Carlos and Ronaldo for attack nor get rivalry for winning eleven.

Hmmm Carlos no be my pblm o though e get 19 speed and shot but I sabi handle am but ronalso dey gimme small headache sha with zidane figo Helguera for midfield but their defense weak nah. Milan is more balanced.
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by ibadanfinest(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
RIP baba Paolo maldini. So only one family won like 6 champions league. Papa won 1 while son won 4 or 5. I witnessed 03 and 07 sha, me self don dey old o but na PS1 make me know AC Milan sha. Best defenders, Creative midfielder and speedy striker. Abeg how much be PS 1 now.
Re: Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. by Jorussia(m): 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
ibadanfinest:

Hmmm Carlos no be my pblm o though e get 19 speed and shot but I sabi handle am but ronalso dey gimme small headache sha with zidane figo Helguera for midfield but their defense weak nah. Milan is more balanced.
As Milan was also a very good team.in my teen days,i did everything(including stealing my mum's money) just a have a video game .I rarely patronised game house those days.my landlord's(former house) last son from his first wife had all the games(from 8bit,Sega ,ps1(both the big and small size),Ps2.the guy(died 10 years ago) was my very close friend. so uptair na him i go take dey knack game.Na so we play game from 7am to 7pm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo / Lightning Kills An Entire Football Team / Riyad Mahrez Set To Join Manchester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.