Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl (53754 Views)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by gist4kidsblog: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Okay
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by Nickymezor(f): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
A bit of jealousy is cool in a relationship nw. Excessive one no good tho
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by OutOnBail(m): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
2.They Start Acting Strange:
This is very common among jealous ladies.They know how to transform just like a "Vampire" within a second.
They will be like Selena Gomez and turn the guy to Justin Bieber.

No need for these unnecessary lists as number 2 summarizes all. Acting strange is just a sentence that summarizes the long list undecided
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by uzoormah(m): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
if i don't do as that mean i
wetin u dey even talk??
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by repogirl(f): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
How else are they supposed to act? angry
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by uzoormah(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Rubbish. Thats for desperate girls and not for Classy princess like us.

Princess ko prinsense ni
btw
ur type will just smile when u see them but in ur mind, d guy is as good as dead
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by domopps(m): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin oohh hardboi u have to be careful....I got most of these signs

Hahahahhahaha....jk tongue

And she has spoken !

Long time dear...

Cheeeeers
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by hmuhammad(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Rubbish. Thats for desperate girls and not for Classy princess like us.
you go still be desperate girl near classy prince undecided

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
all i see are duplicated points with different headings.
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by adroitvezy(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
luxs:
Rush to market and get a 9inches dildo__
hmmmm... This one is out of context.
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by faruku104(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
lol she starts uploading guys on her do and her jealousy career has ended before it started. I will not even behave like I noticed.
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
halfricanadian:
When she is not jealous they say she doesnt love them or she is cheating embarassed
we didn't say you shouldn't be jealous but take it easy on us nah
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by sammyuche(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nigga ur grammer bloody sha. but. nice write up
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by halfricanadian(f): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tuham:

we didn't say you shouldn't be jealous but take it easy on us nah

Ok smiley
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by DanceVille: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Spot on OP! I dey come make I add my own cheesy

10. They Hold Cutlass

When some ladies spot you with another babe they will look for a cutlass and start chasing you just to cut off your joystick cool
Lol! Baba...You're right, especially those Warri girls..
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by isacolukay(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
if i don't do as that mean i

Young woman, where have you been?
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by Krismart(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by Chudyfuto(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
mehn,i once encountered a serious one displayed by my babe..i went to my course-mate's birthday and i snap some funny pics with her(like sitting on my pecking me etc)...i uploaded the pix on fb.the next day my babe uploaded a pixmix photos of her and a guy with caption MISSING YOU SO MUCH..the rest na story but thankBABA say senses don cm bk.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by LanceO: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
pamellla:
well u can't blame us...it's natural
I can tell you, not even a saint will see that dog first, second, third, or at all.....unless you read...

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by HARDBOI: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin oohh hardboi u have to be careful....I got most of these signs

Hahahahhahaha....jk tongue

ok my darlin sweetp***y...lol.
but men do have their own too wen u show less concern or cheat on them.
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by HARDBOI: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
DanceVille:
*winks*

nigga stop winking my girl o.. lol.
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by dollyjoy(f): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
isacolukay:

Young woman, where have you been?
have been in the south South. lol',u miss you hon.kisses
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by myfantasies(f): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
I am guilty of number, 1,2,3,4,7,8
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by Tonydeeb(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Meet your best friend and kill the poor dude with 50 questions in a minute.
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by arshad880(m): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
its gud 4 any1 u r dating 2b jealous, i once dated a lady that gets jealous now she's no more jealous, she no even send me again. . . now i wish i took her jealousy more serious . . . i 4kd up

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by Walexsammy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
well that makes them girls ,they have to protect their territory because the way other girls eyes dey shine these days eh,we no know who be who again
does acting mean 'protectin ur territory '? I think I fu really wanna protect ur territory u ought to walk to to the guy and clear the air. and not jst acting strange
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by Kevvy: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Too much of every thing is bad.
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by habsydiamond(m): 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ladies to be jealous is very dangerous cos u fit kill person with such attitude. if not killing ursef or ur partner. Be careful b4 u go use ur hand throw way the food u cook.
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 04, 2016
domopps:

And she has spoken !

Long time dear...

Cheeeeers

Yeaaah...where have u been? grin
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 04, 2016
HARDBOI:

ok my darlin sweetp***y...lol.
but men do have their own too wen u show less concern or cheat on them.

So u mean, ur a jealous type of person too? shocked

I wonder what ur spy told u that u saying I'm cheating.. grin
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by HARDBOI: 1:02am On Apr 04, 2016
KashyBaby:

So u mean, ur a jealous type of person too? shocked

I wonder what ur spy told u that u saying I'm cheating.. grin
lol... I ain't clearly stating dat. but men have got their own too..lol
BTw... if u cheat on me I kno were u teach u a lesson ...{Winks).. lol
Re: 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl by Adedayo97(m): 6:39am On Apr 04, 2016
May God help them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.