Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,446 members, 7,843,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* (28451 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by esejessy(f): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lmao...u ain't well
hehehehe grin cheesy grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by esejessy(f): 7:34am On Apr 05, 2016
mimzy:
It's all for the fun of it darling. Rexhenrex and I have nothing together. So please relax wink cheesy

lol was just kidding dear.your write up was superb!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
sundoj08:

shocked shocked choi how come nobody gimme the memo..

Happy married life !!! grin grin

shocked you didn't get the memo? ipledge10 should be held accountable.....wait, maybe you got the MEMO, Buh you were too busy chasing DINERO tongue

uhhmm, thank you...and the wedding gift?
grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Caringguy:
Hahahaha grin grin if people like you see the money now, na una go dey fear to eat em' yes so!

lmao, me wey dey make List of wetin I go use money do before the money show sf
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

I'm serious oh. They call me youngest old man grin

alobam? ... What does it mean?
alobam- my personal person, my paddy, my no1 person, stuff like that
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by sundoj08(m): 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

shocked you didn't get the memo? ipledge10 should be held accountable.....wait, maybe you got the MEMO, Buh you were too busy chasing DINERO tongue

uhhmm, thank you...and the wedding gift?
grin
i didn't get tge memo cos whenever monalisa is mentioned, DINERO can wait for a min.

Your hubby and i are gon have to discuss at TGIF
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
sundoj08:
i didn't get tge memo cos whenever monalisa is mentioned, DINERO can wait for a min.

Your hubby and i are gon have to discuss at TGIF

loooool, you want us to be dropping dope rhyming lyrics now abi? you ain't gonn' beat me to it, you know right?grin? lemme pity you smallcheesytongue

at TGIF? Olamide's concert in NYC?shocked
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by sundoj08(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

loooool, you want us to be dropping dope rhyming lyrics now abi? you ain't gonn' beat me to it, you know right?grin? lemme pity you smallcheesytongue

at TGIF? Olamide's concert in NYC?shocked

If i hear say i no win. Let's put the skillset to the test cheesy

Yh the olamide's concert. It's bout to be lit, I'm turned up already.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
sundoj08:

If i hear say i no win. Let's put the skillset to the test cheesy

Yh the olamide's concert. It's bout to be lit, I'm turned up already.

*coughs* you don't wanna swink that path, do you? Imma murder murder murder lyricallytonguetongue

Awwwww, lol, heard you fellas got your tickets already...mehnnn! I'm sure It's gonn' be a hit...you like turning up, yeah?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

alobam- my personal person, my paddy, my no1 person, stuff like that

Aww! I'm flattered... Xo nice of u sha . xx

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by sundoj08(m): 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

*coughs* you don't wanna swink that path, do you? Imma murder murder murder lyricallytonguetongue

Awwwww, lol, heard you fellas got your tickets already...mehnnn! I'm sure It's gonn' be a hit...you like turning up, yeah?

murder murder murder same words my brother used to describe me the last time i was bothered. cool

I see u hear a lot huh! And yes i absolutely always turn up. Never a dull moment. Life's too short ma'am.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 12:17am On Apr 06, 2016
sundoj08:

murder murder murder same words my brother used to describe me the last time i was bothered. cool

I see u hear a lot huh! And yes i absolutely always turn up. Never a dull moment. Life's too short ma'am.

hehehehe, seriously? You sound like you think you're a power ranger, you are more like a coward in danger, getting devoured by a mere stranger.....tongue tongue cool (hehehehe, na joke o)

Lol, what you expect? I now have the minister of information as a hubbygrin, I gas hear a lotcheesy....yeah right, life's damn too short not to turn up turn up, Buh hey, sssssssllllllllooooooowwwwww down!cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by sundoj08(m): 2:18am On Apr 06, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, seriously? You sound like you think you're a power ranger, you are more like a coward in danger, getting devoured by a mere stranger.....tongue tongue cool (hehehehe, na joke o)

Lol, what you expect? I now have the minister of information as a hubbygrin, I gas hear a lotcheesy....yeah right, life's damn too short not to turn up turn up, Buh hey, sssssssllllllllooooooowwwwww down!cheesy

Choi shocked okay i give up.

Lol damn right! And about slowing down, I'll see what i can do wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2016
ehix89:
how bout your partner Oliviarims?
cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 06, 2016
naijaboiy:
[b][size=13pt]WOW!

Okay guys! I guess you all have seen it and you enjoyed every bit of it.

We have finally come to the end of the 2016 WOOING CHALLENGE competition and it had been fun all through. cheesy

I want to thank God for giving me the strength to pull this off, despite the stress involved. It has not been easy. cool

Also, special shoutout to everyone who have been following this event from the first day of the men's edition to now. You are highly appreciated. smiley

Shoutout to smellymouth who always made the threads lively and fun with his comments and memes. grin

Shoutout to kinginvalhala3 and maxi112 who spiced up the male edition with their controversies. cheesy

Shoutout to my co-host oliviaarims. Although she couldn't join me in this edition, her immense contribution in the male edition cannot be underlisted and it is well appreciated. smiley

And finally, special shoutout to all the participants who were bold enough to come out and partake in this year's event. I salute you all.

See you again, next year and we hope to make it even bigger and better than this year.

Goodnight my people.

ONE LOVE! smiley[/size]
[/b]

U'd make a totally awesome event organiser/host. Truly. Always keep that in mind... It's innate.

Thanks for making be do this with u...men's edition. cheesy

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by ehix89(m): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Oliviaarims:

cheesy
wassup gorgeous
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
sundoj08:

Choi shocked okay i give up.

Lol damn right! And about slowing down, I'll see what i can do wink

loooooool!!!! who's the BOSS now?tonguetongue

hehehehe, don't slow down oooo, that was part of the lyrical testtonguetongue gotchya!!tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by sundoj08(m): 4:31am On Apr 07, 2016
Monalisa185:

loooooool!!!! who's the BOSS now?tonguetongue

hehehehe, don't slow down oooo, that was part of the lyrical testtonguetongue gotchya!!tongue

Dayumm! Got me twice in quick succession. Never happened before. It's not over tho
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
sundoj08:

Dayumm! Got me twice in quick succession. Never happened before. It's not over tho

tonguetongue, there's always a first timecheesygrin....uhm, not over? aii, mention me anywhere, anytime for a return legcheesygrintongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by sundoj08(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2016
Monalisa185:

tonguetongue, there's always a first timecheesygrin....uhm, not over? aii, mention me anywhere, anytime for a return legcheesygrintongue
hehehehe okay I'll come for u soon
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by charijee(f): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2016
bqlekan:

lol.. unlike King Solomon, he was so blunt yesternight, not even romantic grin and _laveda's lines tho... cheesy
Lol grin....good morning mon cherie
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by bqlekan(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
charijee:
Lol grin....good morning mon cherie

Had to google what mon Cherie means grin good afternoon ma'am. Hope you doing good..

Now I'm dancing shoki on needles cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by charijee(f): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
bqlekan:

Had to google what mon Cherie means grin good afternoon ma'am. Hope you doing good..

Now I'm dancing shoki on needles cheesy
You ehn Lekan cheesy
I'm fine , was a lil bit under the weather for days now embarassed

How's your side?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by charijee(f): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
I sight you Cheriepet wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by bqlekan(m): 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
charijee:
You ehn Lekan cheesy
I'm fine , was a lil bit under the weather for days now embarassed

How's your side?

Sorry about that, Hope you've fully recuperated? Thank God, we are surviving.. I guess things are getting more calm over there?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Cheriepet: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
charijee:
I sight you Cheriepet wink

lol.... disappearing act.

how u dey?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by charijee(f): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
bqlekan:

Sorry about that, Hope you've fully recuperated? Thank God, we are surviving.. I guess things are getting more calm over there?
Oh yes I'm getting better smiley

Things ain't calm at all.....atrocities are on the rise.
In my LGA, they live in fear everyday.....this isn't politics....cultists are in control of things.....shooting sporadically with stray bullets claiming innocent lives....broad day robbery from houses to houses, shops to shops.....kidnapping and car snatching....all vices of evil angry....Tho I'm in PH but I feel for my folks over there
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by charijee(f): 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cheriepet:

lol.... disappearing act.

how u dey?
I dey o sis....you scarce pass fuel sef......wetin happen na
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Cheriepet: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
charijee:
I dey o sis....you scarce pass fuel sef......wetin happen na

Na JJ pursue me comot
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by charijee(f): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cheriepet:

Na JJ pursue me comot
Say wetin ....JJ can't try that...you still dey Kano?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Cheriepet: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
charijee:
Say wetin ....JJ can't try that...you still dey Kano?

Yeah I still dey there o.

No mind Jeffrey na jealous cause am
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by bqlekan(m): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
charijee:
Oh yes I'm getting better smiley

Things ain't calm at all.....atrocities are on the rise.
In my LGA, they live in fear everyday.....this isn't politics....cultists are in control of things.....shooting sporadically with stray bullets claiming innocent lives....broad day robbery from houses to houses, shops to shops.....kidnapping and car snatching....all vices of evil angry....Tho I'm in PH but I feel for my folks over there

God shocked .. The Best solution is to declare a state of emergency over there. Suspend the state government and appoint an administrator pending the end to the chaos over there. Thank God you are in safety...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. / What Has Caused Hookup Culture? / My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.