Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,191 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* (28593 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2016
sundoj08:

Monalisa185 has won. Ola come and collect your bride o
cheesycheesy we don reach house since ootonguetongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Topestbilly(m): 9:14am On Apr 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

lwkm, abisola get dreads? tonguetongue

Nah... wil do som lil editing na wink jasi
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2016
ipledge10:
my baby take my hand....eeem lipsrsealed
smiley

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2016
Topestbilly:

Nah... wil do som lil editing na wink jasi
hehehehe, nooooo!!!tonguetongue
I saw your happy new month mention...thanks billycheesycheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Topestbilly(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, nooooo!!!tonguetongue

I saw your happy new month mention...thanks billycheesycheesy

Don't mention MyLady, what ar we NLders for wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by esejessy(f): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Nice missed you loads bae
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Don't let ur nl babe come for me oooo! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by jobsat34(m): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hope you'll be interested in aso ebi? grin cheesy grin

Lanicky !!!... she reminded me of my crush.. esmeraldar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2016
misspicy:

Hanhan angry
you have no joy ni,

How will Laveda have all of him na lipsrsealed

and he is tall embarassed

tongue shebi they said you should come and woo and you refused
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Tommfrench(m): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Dang Then I betta cut in now then grin hehe

.What's that sound......it's beckoning me.
I hear words.... come hereth to me.
I'm feelin' a pull....it's your allure

With belly so round you're enticing me.
I'm acting outta the norm
I'm fighting my emotions but the won't conform.

I have visions of you an I.
You on my couch.
Me in the kitchen with sandwichs .Pastrami on Rye?
Lettuce an cheese with coleslaw on the side?
You can have whatever you liiiike.
If you'll run me potbelly.

Cc Naijaboiy you need ta have Smellymouth do security,so he can handle some of these unscheduled interruptions grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Tommfrench(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2016
Monalisa185:
[b]To that special someone, Ola!

looking for your face from the beginning of my time in this land (Nairaland)..
I have been looking for your face, but today I have seen it..
Today I have seen the charm, the cuteness and the unfathomable grace of the face I was looking for.
Ola, today I have found you..

I am bewildered by the magnificence of your handsomeness...
your charming EYES...
LIPS that I can eat for days without asking for any other food...
most importantly, the very first thing that got me attracted to you, your DREADS!
I can walk miles just to feel your DREADS resting on my chest..
And I wish to see you with a hundred eyes..

My heart has burned with passion and has searched forever for this wondrous soul that I now behold...
I am ashamed to call this love
and afraid of God to call it divine

Ola, I want to become your sunshine and also your shadow...
My soul is screaming in ecstasy..
every fibre of my being is in love with you..
Your effulgence has lit a fire in my heart..

My arrow of love has arrived at the target..
Baby, if only you can catch this arrow with your bare hands and make my lips sing Banky W's "YOU DEY DO ME STRONG THING"..
ìrèkéiyó òyìnbó, Just let me be that one person that can scatter your bololo dada every step of the way..

CC: Naijaboiy[/b]

eziokwu!

chop lips for days

nice tho
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 04, 2016
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Tommfrench(m): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
must you quote back undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2016
Tommfrench:
must you quote back undecided
Must you quote at all undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Tommfrench(m): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Must you quote at all undecided

just exercising my little forum franchise

calm down

I won't eat you today
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Tommfrench:

just exercising my little forum franchise

calm down

I won't eat you today
Oh thank you....I'm so grateful undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Tommfrench(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Sincerely

Girls are more emotional than I thought
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol..tonguetongue

you still need help? yes@dpcheesy

cheesy Sorry , I forgot u don't belong to my generation...

Yh, I still need help. #dp , u look nice wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
misspicy:

LOL grin

I want it to be a threesome_ tongue

hmm my kinda girl, never dulling
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
misspicy:

WoAw shocked dammm

straight from the heart

I can connect cheesycheesycheesy

someone get me a fuel,I need to power the gen,am hot from this

***fans pvxxy*** gringringrin

This is why i hate getting home late, my baby be all hot while the puxxx drenshed anticipating my strong thing entrance and cumming ... grin grin grin grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
pinceprinz:

cheesy Sorry , I forgot u don't belong to my generation...

Yh, I still need help. #dp , u look nice wink
hehehehe, forgot you are the niqqa from the 17th centurytonguetongue

www.nairaland.com/3027539/wooing-challenge-female-edition-grand/9#44382259
ohhhh, thankscheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Tommfrench:

eziokwu!

chop lips for days

nice tho
lol, eziokwu ooocheesy
thanks thoughcheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, forgot you are the niqqa from the 17th centurytonguetongue

www.nairaland.com/3027539/wooing-challenge-female-edition-grand/9#44382259

ohhhh, thankscheesy

yeske, 21st century man with 16century mentality, got the eyes of the gods grin

I'm awestruck.. as in eh, I foo forit! You got my hormones weeping like a sax even tho the writeup wasn't meant for me. Baronial writeup for short wink

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
pinceprinz:

yeske, 21st century man with 16century mentality, got the eyes of the gods grin

I'm awestruck.. as in eh, I foo forit! You got my hormones weeping like a sax even tho the writeup wasn't meant for me. Baronial writeup for short wink

hehehehe, whoever told you thattongue

lol, awwwww, glad it got you as wellgrin thanks alobamgrin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, whoever told you thattongue
lol, awwwww, glad it got you as wellgrin thanks alobamgrin
I'm serious oh. They call me youngest old man grin

alobam? ... What does it mean?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Tommfrench(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, eziokwu ooocheesy
thanks thoughcheesy
u welcome
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol..G...who no like money? cheesy

call me a gold digger, coal miner, petroleum refiner, ion caretonguetongue
Hahahaha grin grin if people like you see the money now, na una go dey fear to eat em' yes so!

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by sundoj08(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

cheesycheesy we don reach house since ootonguetongue

shocked shocked choi how come nobody gimme the memo..

Happy married life !!! grin grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Rexhenrex(m): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
esejessy:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Don't let ur nl babe come for me oooo! grin cheesy grin cheesy
lmao...u ain't well
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lol

esejessy:
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
It's all for the fun of it darling. Rexhenrex and I have nothing together. So please relax wink cheesy
Rexhenrex:
lmao...u ain't well

esejessy:
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Rexhenrex(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
mimzy:
It's all for the fun of it darling. Rexhenrex and I have nothing together. So please relax wink cheesy

lol...you can say that again .even though am quite certain she was kidding...

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by esejessy(f): 6:56am On Apr 05, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lmao...u ain't well
hehehehe grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love / Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.