Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,185 members, 7,839,036 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* (28422 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by charijee(f): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
bqlekan:

Oh I'm sorry belle, had to tidy somethings up, *gives her a kiss on the fore head* I miss you cheesy
It's ok, quite unusual of you tho....awwww, missed you loads grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by KingRex1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Maxi112:
sir i will be back in a mint... something is on top of me right now..
Are you sayin wat i'm thinkin..? Oya do fast
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Laveda(f): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Odegbe lines!!! grin

undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Smellymouth: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cutehector:
smelly.mouth make una leave me alone na angry. Shebi una don pursue me comot from romance section. Dem say I don chop all them babes finish.. make I run enta family and literature. Matured babes full there.

Haba!! You be Solomon? grin

The day when I go hear say u chop any of my admirers, na wetin I go do u be this::

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by AlienStar: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
I'm ok! Yea! She killed it.
Monalisa185:

lol, my dear,I'm good oo, and you?
the first wooing line was epic
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Laveda(f): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
skarlett:

I dey your back smiley
Okay babe : cheesy

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Odegbe lines!!! grin
whats odegbe
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
juhan:
Kingtom

The name that caught my attention immediately laveda sent me the list of guys I could 'woo'.

While checking your posts,topics,profile and all, I asked myself,'could this be e-love?'.... After spending many hours thinking about you that day, I drew a conclusion. 'No this is truelove', I heard myself say.

I know you don't really know me and there are alot of things I can't do for you but one thing I can promise is to love you to the fullest.

You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the most loving heart, the most beautiful body....ohh whatelse can i say Tom?

My love for you is beyond all expression, except in some great poem which i cannot write *covers face in shame*.....

Being your girl..... Thats all I want.

Awwwn short and sweet, nice one

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Cutehector(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

Haba!! You be Solomon? grin

The day when I go hear say u chop any of my admirers, na wetin I go do u be this::
u better begin to list all your admirers now.. cuz once I enta stealth mode, even angelberry will divorce u cheesy wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by whizqueen(f): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
skarlett:

I dey your back smiley
grin

Oya we're here to support home girl laveda cool

Bring Jeff home baby wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Smellymouth: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
juhan:
Kingtom

The name that caught my attention immediately laveda sent me the list of guys I could 'woo'.

While checking your posts,topics,profile and all, I asked myself,'could this be e-love?'.... After spending many hours thinking about you that day, I drew a conclusion. 'No this is truelove', I heard myself say.

I know you don't really know me and there are alot of things I can't do for you but one thing I can promise is to love you to the fullest.

You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the most loving heart, the most beautiful body....ohh whatelse can i say Tom?

My love for you is beyond all expression, except in some great poem which i cannot write *covers face in shame*.....

Straight from the heart, I like it mademoiselle

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Rexhenrex(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Upon say i bribe you,you still use meme chai you heartless...lol
Smellymouth:

Baba, we don show oooo!! grin cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

It is please. The other lady before you is not available now.

So please proceed with your lines.

Ok
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by KingTom(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
juhan:
Kingtom

the most beautiful body sweetheart if you typed only that you'd have won me hehehe I love it it's exactly what I expected thanks for making my day kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
whizqueen:

grin

Oya we're here to support home girl laveda cool

Bring Jeff home baby wink

Yes o!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

Straight from the heart, I like it mademoiselle
lwkmd. I love ur memes. Hahahahahahahahaha.
Gosh, u re such a darling.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by ogorwyne(f): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
edoziebobbyyahoocom:
ogo nwanyi enwezi n'iwe eche m na e kala nka. Ife umuazi o na too gi?
Nigga, pls o. Can we repeat this in English?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by KingRex1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Odegbe lines!!! grin
Lol.. I disagree with you bro. Na lanicky cos this thing
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Smellymouth: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
BreadandBeans:

idobale mo wa o baba

grin cheesy Ayam loyal sir!

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
naijaboiy:
Monalis.a185 please get ready.

baba, my mb just finish, make I go borrow:PP
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by naijaboiy: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
sweetheart01:

when will it be open?cheesy
After the others are through with theirs.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
KingTom na you I follow come grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Maxi112: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
KingRex1:
Are you sayin wat i'm thinkin..? Oya do fast
am done

any edegbe line so far?

cc: kinginvahala3
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by lanicky(f): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
misspicy:

Lanicky never know wet in jam her cheesy

hope she can put the booty to use tongue

our wife,lanicky,Come and pound yam o,we want twins as first born gringrin

Why evils my sister in-law grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hi Rexhenrex...
Can u pls slow down...leme talk to you?
When you came along I wasn't really looking for anyone...but as I got to know you as a friend.. You made me laugh from the heart and see things in a whole different way.
With you, I could speak without wondering what you might think or feel.
I told you my secrets , fears and what I didn't want ever. 
Over a period of time, 
I got to know the real you. 
A man so caring and gentle, 
with a heart so true. 
I know you like no one I have ever known, and sometimes I wonder 
what I'd do if you were gone? 
So I have decided to swallow my pride and ask you to please be my man . It took me so much to summon up courage and ask u this.
I love the way we are together, 
you can always make me smile, 
Will it ever really be forever? 
I guess I will have to wait awhile. 
Time will reveal what lies ahead 
but always remember what I have said. 
Meeting you has changed my life 
and I really love you so, the feelings I feel for you ,I am never letting go. 
Bi inu mi ba she shi, oba Mo iru Ife ti Mo ni sie , jowo shetemi kin bi omo alayo fun e nitori Ife e on pami bi oti.
You are the sun that shines bright throughout my day,
You are the gravity that holds me down in every way.
You are the moon that shimmers throughout my night.
You are stars that glimmer oh so bright.
You are the oxygen that keeps me alive.
You are my heart that beats inside.
You are the blood that flows through me.
You are the only guy I can see.
You have the voice of when a mocking bird sings,
You are my everything.
You are my one and only,
You stop me from being so lonely.
We plan our future as if we have a clue as to what it holds...
I never want to lose you.
I want you to be my husband and I want to be your wife,
I want to be with you for the rest of my life.
Will u please be mine REXHENREX...
E ba mi so fun bobo yen KO ma yi lo oooo. To ri pe faaji tele LA wa kiss kiss kiss

Cc naijaboiy

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
KingRex1:
Lol.. I disagree with you bro. Na lanicky cos this thing

Nike no cos anything biko grin grin..she for kukuma sing Jack and Jill grin grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by KingRex1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
lwkmd. I love ur memes. Hahahahahahahahaha.
Gosh, u re such a darling.
u gats woo him
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by lanicky(f): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@Lanicky, Nice One there!
The guy you wooed is quite ruggedly cute..

Thanks kiss
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by naijaboiy: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
Monalisa185:

undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by AlienStar: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
cheesy hehehe....na wooing we dey naa, anything to win the guys heart
sweetheart01:

my sister,dat gal must be hotter Dan a boiling water!..she is in luuuuv!grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
Monalisa185:

evil forces at work

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says / Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria / Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.