Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? (5531 Views)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Years back......and it's cool
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by firstking01(m): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ladies who aren't bi_tches has no issues with the nameundecided...as they say you are what you attract....flies do not perch on unripe mangoes...when you make yourself overripe mango, expect diff flies from all works of life to come perch on youundecided...hope you can interpret this parable, and if you cannot i can help youundecided
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Speeechless3(f): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
cheesy wow testimony time. what made u stop?
erm let me jast say i grew up smiley
Got to a stage i knew i had to let maturity take over.
I knew it was a cuss word right from the go and debased us women but it just sounded kind aff sweet and "smashing" when bashing an enemy.

Uwa smiley

1 Like

Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
AIRTIME007:
Years back......and it's cool
No its not cool!!!!
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by obiak4(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
what is a bitch? i only know of queens and princess
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
firstking01:
Ladies who aren't bi_tches has no issues with the nameundecided...as they say you are what you attract....flies do not perch on unripe mangoes...when you make yourself overripe mango, expect diff flies from all works of life to come perch on youundecided...hope you can interpret this parable, and if you cannot i can help youundecided
Okay maybe thats how it should be.

But men these days call anything on skirt b1tch undecided
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Speeechless3:
erm let me jast say i grew up smiley
Got to a stage i knew i had to let maturity take over.
I knew it was a cuss word right from the go and debased us women but it just sounded kind aff sweet and "smashing" when bashing an enemy.

Uwa smiley
Greater heights of maturity
Love this!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
obiak4:
what is a bitch?
i only know of queens and princess
Lol sure?
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
No its not cool!!!!
lol!
I mean...the sound of it is cool....

OK it's not cool
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by dare2differ: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
No not the date, the circumstance or circumstances that made you begin to see all women as bitches undecided

We do not see eye to eye but for this, I apologise jare

The first time they opened their eyes and saw their mums grin

Right then, they knew her nickname would forever be 'biitch grin'
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by firstking01(m): 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Okay maybe thats how it should be.

But men these days call anything on skirt b1tch undecided
As far as i know, a normal man cannot call you a bi_tch, except unless you make yourself one.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

We do not see eye to eye but for this, I apologise jare

The first time they opened their eyes and saw their mums grin

Right then, they knew her nickname would forever be 'biitch grin'

We do not see eye to eye! must be that thread about ugly nairaland girls grin

I apologise too! realise we are on the same page most times smiley

shocked Your last line must be PUN or something. Pls easy oooo cheesy
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
AIRTIME007:

lol!
I mean...the sound of it is cool....

OK it's not cool
Lol okay the sound is better than esteem?
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by dare2differ: 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:

We do not see eye to eye! must be that thread about ugly nairaland girls grin

I apologise too! realise we are on the same page most times smiley

shocked Your last line must be PUN or something. Pls easy oooo cheesy

I meant it o

Let them come for my head grin
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
firstking01:
As far as i know, a normal man cannot call you a bi_tch, except unless you make yourself one.

Bad news# we have few normal men. Okay lipsrsealed
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

I meant it o

Let them come for my head grin

I no dey o grin
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol okay the sound is better than esteem?
Exactly!!
Exactly baby!!
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
AIRTIME007:

Exactly!!
Exactly baby!!
sad
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
biatch. . .never uttered it. . . . hehehe, started last yr when my first ever gf fvckd my pals while i was waiting 4 wedding night. . .that biatch.
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by firstking01(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Bad news# we have few normal men. Okay lipsrsealed
then do everything within your cycle to mingle with those normal ones cos like i stated earlier, you are the same with the things you attractundecided
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Speeechless3(f): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Greater heights of maturity
Love this!!! smiley
Thank u kisssmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
I only call disrespectful girls Biatches....
Only disrespectful ones

Learnt it from my mentor....Amaru Shakur 2pac
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
firstking01:
then do everything within your cycle to mingle with those normal ones cos like i stated earlier, you are the same with the things you attractundecided
You do realise this world is big and we come across different people everyday.

For example, a girl can state her opinion/preference on this platform and the next thing you see is a legion of guys coming to devour her with bitchy words.
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
tombravo:
biatch. . .never uttered it. . . . hehehe, started last yr when my first ever gf fvckd my pals while i was waiting 4 wedding night. . .that biatch.
ouch! So sorry for that
But did that force you to call others b1ches? embarassed
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by firstking01(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You do realise this world is big and we come across different people everyday.

For example, a girl can state her opinion/preference on this platform and the next thing you see is a legion of guys coming to devour her with bitchy words.
this is one reason i'm in love with some girls in this forum,,,when you see such guys, act like you dnt care...it pains you cos you care.
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
ouch! So sorry for that
But did that force you to call others b1ches? embarassed
ofcourse! i only call girls that deserve the name biatches!! those sex hungry no-good girls called Oloshos in yoruba!
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
AIRTIME007:
I only call disrespectful girls Biatches....
Only disrespectful ones

Learnt it from my mentor....Amaru Shakur 2pac
hmmm a girl can be disrespectful without being a bitch tho
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
firstking01:
this is one reason i'm in love with some girls in this forum,,,when you see such guys, act like you dnt care...it pains you cos you care.

Yo? when almost everybody around you starts calling you okpor, you act like you dont care without addressing it afterwards?

We aint talking of 5 or 10 people only.
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by IamLEGEND1: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
every bítch is a bítch.
#DazAll
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by zeetyzin(m): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
well,i started calling binshes, "binshes", ever since binshes began acting as binshes!

1 Like

Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by firstking01(m): 5:58am On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Yo? when almost everybody around you starts calling you okpor, you act like you dont care without addressing it afterwards?

We aint talking of 5 or 10 people only.
there's one moniker here wnt mention her name, she's a rare material...i think she's the only girl i 've seen that don't retaliate bashing, she 'll just laff over your bashing...i implore you to follow her footsteps.
Re: When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
I'll let 17-year-old 2Pac answer that for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM

The older Pac is a tad pissed in the vid though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Twice Wise As A Girl... / How Does It Feel When Guys Ejaculate? Why Are They Always Shaking? / 30 Rules Married Women Must Obey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.