Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Be Twice Wise As A Girl... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Twice Wise As A Girl... (5488 Views)

In Response To PrimadonnaO Threads "Be twice Wise has a Girl" / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
I’m creating this thread because I’m so upset! When I read certain stories on Nairaland, I can’t bring myself to believe it’s real... like how can people be so stupid... and then so wicked?

Right now, I’m referring to the thread on front page about the 29 year old man who’s got his girlfriend pregnant and doesn’t want to marry her.

If you’re a young girl reading this, you’re meant to learn from the stories and experiences of other people and be wise! Don’t make foolish mistakes!

So many people do silly things because they didn’t know better, and they never had anyone to advise them.
Let me tell you this for free today! Abstain by all means! Life is safer that way! But if you must have premarital sex, don’t you freaking sleep with a broke man! Don’t! Date only people who have shown a sense of responsibility. Work on yourself so you can attract better people to your life biko! Don’t sleep with a person you can’t marry! Don’t sleep with a person who lacks a sense of responsibility! My dear, it will end in tears! Because it’s either you end up having (an)abortion(s) at some point in your life, and run the risk of ruining your chances of having a baby ever again... contracting STDs, or you have a child out of wedlock! Having a child out of wedlock is double trauma... your chances of marrying a single responsible man reduces, you’ll be saddled with expenses you didn’t prepare for. An irresponsible father will still fail to cater for his child!

How has a girl of just 22 had multiple abortions in just a space of two years? Ah ah! Some people will just learn their lessons the hard way in this life!

Be wise o! This life is not balanced at all! You have to look out for yourself and do what’s in your best interest per time! Just look at the man she probably thought loved her! What manner of human being who loves a woman would make her abort babies after babies? At 29 his father still sends him money steadily! Mtcheww!

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by JasonScoolari: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dear Ladies

In addition to what the Op had said, lemme quickly add my own little advise....

If you ask for money and he says no, you say he is irresponsible. Unknown to you, the most irresponsible thing to do is ask money from a man who is not your husband, so be "Twice Wise" and stop asking your boyfriend's for money today.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Baloranking(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by teewai3(m): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
"man is the master of his own fate, not the gods"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by sladimeji(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
although I agree with you that a woman should work on herself to become a better person but you are wrong about the thread... he's not ready to marry her because he is financially unstable and doesn't want to pull himself and the young lady in an uncomfortable marriage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by JOACHINpedro: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Women's wing Inc.
Na here una wan settle am zi

Make I base here small cheesy

1 Like

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
sladimeji:
although I agree with you that a woman should work on herself to become a better person but you are wrong about the thread... he's not ready to marry her because he is financially unstable and doesn't want to pull himself and the young lady in an uncomfortable marriage

How does a financially unstable person keep having careless sex? Carelessness that has led to pregnancies... not once, not twice! That’s selfishness and wickedness on his part! Did he stop to think for a minute the consequences of having an abortion? Of course he didn’t... he’s not the one who undergoes the process. The first abortion didn’t even rest their brain to be careful!

14 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Maxxim: 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin grin op shey na ur own redpill be dis
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by ModestGal(f): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hmmn
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by sladimeji(m): 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

How does a financially unstable person keep having careless sex? Carelessness that has led to pregnancies... not once, not twice! That’s selfishness and wickedness on his part! Did he stop to think for a minute the consequences of having an abortion? Of course he didn’t... he’s not the one who undergoes the process. The first abortion didn’t even rest their brain to be careful!
the fact that he's not the one undergoing the abortion process is the reason I agreed with you that a woman should work on herself...They are both responsible for their problems

11 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Saintmary(f): 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I’m creating this thread because I’m so upset! When I read certain stories on Nairaland, I can’t bring myself to believe it’s real... like how can people be so stupid... and then so wicked?

Right now, I’m referring to the thread on front page about the 29 year old man who’s got his girlfriend pregnant and doesn’t want to marry her.

If you’re a young girl reading this, you’re meant to learn from the stories and experiences of other people and be wise! Don’t make foolish mistakes!

So many people do silly things because they didn’t know better, and they never had anyone to advise them.
Let me tell you this for free today! Abstain by all means! Life is safer that way! But if you must have premarital sex, don’t you freaking sleep with a broke man! Don’t! Work on yourself so you can attract better people to your life biko! Don’t sleep with a person you can’t marry! Don’t sleep with a person who lacks a sense of responsibility! My dear, it will end in tears! Because it’s either you end up having (an)abortion at some point in your life, and run the risk of ruining your chances of having a baby ever again... contracting STDs, or you have a child out of wedlock! Having a child out of wedlock is double trauma... your chances of marrying a single responsible man reduces, you’ll be saddled with expenses you didn’t prepare for. An irresponsible father will still fail to cater for his child!

How has a girl of just 22 had multiple abortions in just a space of two years? Ah ah! Some people will just learn their lessons the hard way in this life!

Be wise o! This life is not balanced at all! You have to look out for yourself and do what’s in your best interest per time! Just look at the man she probably thought loved her! What manner of human being who loves a woman would make her abort babies after babies? At 29 his father still sends him money steadily! Mtcheww!
My sister the matter tie gele ooooo

Ishilove
Cococandy
Pocohantas
Bukatyne
Ujujoan
Lavvylily
Smartchoice
Mymynd4u
Abeg help me reason the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Saintmary(f): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
sladimeji:
He should have stayed away from her.
When he was drilling raw, he forgot his financial status ba?
Mtchew
I blame the girl sha.

10 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Saintmary(f): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Maxxim:
grin grin op shey na ur own redpill be dis
Yes o, izz a purple pill joor
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Alwaysachick: 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
That girl's background is questionable, if not anything, the fear of God or the stories of death or childless ness will make you close your legs.

I bet the guy mistook post pills for for abortion, because that process is terrifying enough to make a 22year old lock her legs for life.

Girls of that age flee from guys that mentions abortion, if she eventually goes through with it, its over.

2 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by sladimeji(m): 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Saintmary:
He should have stayed away from her. When he was drilling raw, he forgot his financial status ba? Mtchew I blame the girl sha.
everyone makes mistakes irrespective of their financial status or gender
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Saintmary(f): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
sladimeji:

everyone makes mistakes irrespective of their financial status or gender
Aye mi my life, mistake on top person uterus.
I'm going to faint....

5 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by sladimeji(m): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Saintmary:
Aye mi my life, mistake on top person uterus. I'm going to faint....
lol..your memes are really funny
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Omoluabi16(m): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
It is a simple truth. Women are laid off work, drop out of school, or are chased from their father's house for getting pregnant.. He can easily deny or be nonchalant about an unplanned pregnancy. Not to talk of the 9 month journey a woman faces alone.
Multiple abortions for an unprepared person not financially stable is madness. Na so the pain and risks involved dey sweet? Later they'll carry their overused worn out bodies to an innocent man in marriage.
Ladies are vulnerable, they need to start making right choices.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Onyi22(f): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Not all guys that put on trousers should be regarded as Men..
I blame ladies who bend so low in dating a broke ass guy all in the name of Love, if i may ask, what can a broke guy offer you apart from frustration, bitterness and depression.
If he can't take up his responsibilities as a man, My sister dumb him with immediate effects

5 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by donbachi(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Op,broke guy or not..anyone that does not know how to swim and dives inside the swimming pool,without a lifebouy..should get ready to drown...woman wey dey go open leg for man,without asking him to put on condoms..suppose no sey after the reggae comes the blues.

3 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by dingbang(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
When a young girl gets spoilt, it is absolutely impossible for her to come back to her senses.
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by yanabasee1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2020

But if you must have premarital sex, don’t you freaking sleep with a broke man! Don’t! Work on yourself so you can attract better people to your life biko! Don’t sleep with a person you can’t marry! Don’t sleep with a person who lacks a sense of responsibility!

This is very silly.....

Do you think all rich men are people who wants to marry every woman that come to them with pregnancy?

From your own judgement, who's a BETTER PERSON to attract? Rich men?

And how will a lady know who will marry them for them to sleep with?

You can't sit down and to write nonsense from your fish brain.....

You should stop to mislead your fellow women. Life is different for different people....

Just allow people to live their lives ..and live yours, if you can.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by bukatyne(f): 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
PrimadonnaO,

You are barking up the wrong tree.

Most of these girls do not want to listen because they feel you are trying to stop them, cage them or anti-women.

See how young girls of today see casual sex as fun, freedom and are fine with pro-choice aka abortion.

Only a foolish girl will see herself the same as a guy in the game of sex.

A girl has a womb and carries 90% of the risk: that means as a lady, you learn your advantage and use it.

Because of the beauty and complexity of our bodies, you CAN NOT be careless with your sexuality.

Call me old school, it is what it is.

If you decide to have indiscriminate sex and use pills, you bear the risk; if you decide not to use pills, you bear the risk.

If you decide to keep resulting pregnancies, you bear the risk. If you decide to abort it, you also bear the risk.

When you put to bed, you are the one that still struggles to get back to shape and deal with all the complications et all during and after pregnancy /childbirth.

There is nothing laws or 3rd wave feminism or 1st wave masculism can do to prevent it.

Girls, be wise or doubly wise according to the thread.

Before some people come to claim I am supporting male immorality: my stance is clear as day here.

Like Michelle Obama said, when they go low, we go high.

Ladies, instead of rolling in the mud with immoral guys under the guise of 'equality', open your eyes to pick a equally moral guy.

They abound.

Cc: Saintmary

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by bukatyne(f): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Why should the guy think of the consequences of abortion more than the girl whose eggs are depleting and womb getting weaker?

Girls that abort don't even think that the body is on a 9mths journey and terminating a pregnancy means cutting than journey short.

6 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Ikjosh04: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
That 29 yrs old man story is really disheartening and the painful truth is there are many relationships that is experiencing the same reality "multiple abortion and financial unstability"
I remember back then in sch my room mate from 100 level to 300level has 3 separate relationships for each of those levels and all the girls had multiple, i mean multiple abortions for him. Presently he is happily married for close to 2yrs now and he has a daughter. This life no balance. Go to tertiary education environs now and you will see many young and good looking girls whoring their life a way.

PrimadonnaO:

Let me tell you this for free today! Abstain by all means! Life is safer that way! But if you must have premarital sex, don’t you freaking sleep with a broke man! Don’t! Work on yourself so you can attract better people to your life biko! Don’t sleep with a person you can’t marry! Don’t sleep with a person who lacks a sense of responsibility! My dear, it will end in tears! Because it’s either you end up having (an)abortion at some point in your life, and run the risk of ruining your chances of having a baby ever again... contracting STDs, or you have a child out of wedlock! Having a child out of wedlock is double trauma... your chances of marrying a single responsible man reduces, you’ll be saddled with expenses you didn’t prepare for. An irresponsible father will still fail to cater for his child!

4 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Toxay(m): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Properly performed abortion by a certified health care professional is far safer than carrying any pregnancy to term. Also 30-50% of fertilization ends in spontaneous abortion, the body itself is an abortionist and disrupt the 9 months journey
The level of ignorance is startling considering the responses from ladies especially those that claim to be know about women's health
the problem with this couple is lack of sex education which is an area our society generally fails.
Lastly, the lady having the child without enough financial support is 10 times a bigger risk than having a medically performed abortion
bukatyne:
PrimadonnaO,

You are barking up the wrong tree.

Most of these girls do not want to listen because they feel you are trying to stop them, cage them or anti-women.

See how young girls of today see casual sex as fun, freedom and are fine with pro-choice aka abortion.

Only a foolish girl will see herself the same as a guy in the game of sex.

A girl has a womb and carries 90% of the risk: that means as a lady, you learn your advantage and use it.

Because of the beauty and complexity of our bodies, you CAN NOT be careless with your sexuality.

Call me old school, it is what it is.

If you decide to have indiscriminate sex and use pills, you bear the risk; if you decide not to use pills, you bear the risk.

If you decide to keep resulting pregnancies, you bear the risk. If you decide to abort it, you also bear the risk.

When you put to bed, you are the one that still struggles to get back to shape and deal with all the complications et all during and after pregnancy /childbirth.

There is nothing laws or 3rd wave feminism or 1st wave masculism can do to prevent it.

Girls, be wise or doubly wise according to the thread.

Before some people come to claim I am supporting male immorality: my stance is clear as day here.

Like Michelle Obama said, when they go low, we go high.

Ladies, instead of rolling in the mud with immoral guys under the guise of 'equality', open your eyes to pick a equally moral guy.

They abound.

Cc: Saintmary

Properly performed abortion by a certified health care professional is far safer than carrying any pregnancy to term. Also 30-50% of fertilization ends in spontaneous abortion, the body itself is an abortionist and disrupt the 9 months journey
The level of ignorance is startling considering the responses from ladies especially those that claim to be know about women's health
the problem with this couple is lack of sex education which is an area our society generally fails.
Lastly, the lady having the child without enough financial support is 10 times a bigger risk than having a medically performed abortion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Eileene(f): 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Really I swear this things get me so angry,lyk am mad over it.
At times I ask myself is it d same body I have that these girls have.How can u have multiple abortions for a guy all in the name of what?
u will be d one to go through the pains and most of the time these guys don't care all they want is just to satisfy their pleasure and u are busy destroying urself for this.Most times these girls don't end up with these guys.
like someone said earlier a girl has everything to lose in a sexual relationship and a guy nothing to lose.it is what it is.
I always say this,
This life we live it once if u miss it ,u miss it forever.
The fear of poverty alone is enough to give sm1 sense sef.
Pls Ladies let's try to use our sense abeg,if u damage ur womb he won't marry u,y risk it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by paulolee(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
i feel ur pain bro, the story self pain me and nearly abise the gee bt jus gv am my small advise..my pain is why going in raw when he is nt ready for a baby or for marriage??
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Girl, your post is timely.
As I wrote on that post "Young women should place a high premium on their wombs".
These men you're making excuses for, "he says condoms itch his skin" don't give two shiits about you. Look at the advice most of the guys are giving the guy on that post.
These are men who have sisters, some have daughters even.
These men don't give a fvck about you.
And if you die trying to abort another baby, he'd replace you in two months, that is, if he wasn't cheating on you, before your death.

If you must have sex, be selfish. Make sure he wears a condom. He doesn't like condoms? Then let him get a vasectomy.
Period.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by callmeRichie(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Some of them just wanna chop free money and go, until dick dawn on themgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Maxxim: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Saintmary:
Yes o, izz a purple pill joor
Alright, madam purple
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by AdaoraNK(f): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Zoie:
Girl, your post is timely.
As I wrote on that post "Young women should place a high premium on their wombs".
These men you're making excuses for, "he says condoms itch his skin" don't give two shiits about you. Look at the advice most of the guys are giving the guy on that post.
These are men who have sisters, some have daughters even.
These men don't give a fvck about you.
And if you die trying to abort another baby, he'd replace you in two months, that is, if he wasn't cheating on you, before your death.

If you must have sex, be selfish. Make sure he wears a condom. He doesn't like condoms? Then let him get a vasectomy.
Period.

Seconded!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Kpekus Full Town Now Guys. Thanks To Godwin Emefile / Crazy Touts And Area Boys Molest And Tear Girl Pants For Wearing A Short Dress / "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.