Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

Love Vs Infatuation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Vs Infatuation (606 Views)

The Difference Between Love And Infatuation / Love Vs Lust : 6 Creative Illustrations To Help Couples Find Their Status / Infatuation Vs. Love: 14 Ways To Differentiate Between Infatuation And Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Vs Infatuation by timothydare(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
love vs infatuation which is the best? to me I think is love. because love covers a multitude of sin.
Re: Love Vs Infatuation by Cutehector(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
So wetin infatuation come dey cover?
Re: Love Vs Infatuation by Cholls(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
my brother........ True love is healthy, selfless, and is bourne from affinity, understanding and connection. As time progresses these things deepen and so does the love. You truly care for that person.

Infatuation is unhealthy, selfish, and is bourne from idealism, possessiveness and obsession. You care less for that person, and more about how they make you feel.
Re: Love Vs Infatuation by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Now in dis generation we have evil love because u love someone u will den murder someone else just to be wit dem?
Re: Love Vs Infatuation by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Love = Infatuation!!

Anybody that tells you that they are different is a pure lair!!
Re: Love Vs Infatuation by Dojupyo(f): 12:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Cutehector:
So wetin infatuation come dey cover?

Abeg help me ask am?
Re: Love Vs Infatuation by Dojupyo(f): 12:48am On Apr 04, 2016
Hallack:
Now in dis generation we have evil love because u love someone u will den murder someone else just to be wit dem?

Bros there's nothing like evil Love shocked..
That's not Love.. Love is pure.. It is an intense feeling of affection and care towards another person. If one loves another, then he would have good intentions for him/her
Re: Love Vs Infatuation by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Dojupyo:

Bros there's nothing like evil Love shocked..
That's not Love.. Love is pure.. It is an intense feeling of affection and care towards another person. If one loves another, then he would have good intentions for him/her
Doubt that. Haha
Re: Love Vs Infatuation by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 04, 2016
in·fat·u·a·tion
in/
noun
noun: infatuation; plural noun: infatuations
an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something.
"he had developed an infatuation with the girl"

You never want an infatuation. But love.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help: She Don't Want My Female Friend To Visit Me. / I am lonely please help / Davido And The Adelekes At Coco's Wedding (davido's Sister)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.