Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

The Difference Between Love And Infatuation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between Love And Infatuation (1549 Views)

Difference Between Love And Infatuation. / Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? / Diffrence Between Love Making And Fu»k..wch Do U Prefer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
Love develops gradually over time. Infatuation occurs almost instantaneously.

Love can last a long time. It becomes deeper and more powerful over time. Infatuation is powerful, but short-lived.

Love accepts the whole person, imperfections and all. Infatuation flourishes on perfection – you have an idealized image of your partner and you only show your partner your good side.

Love is more than physical attraction. Infatuation focuses on the physical.

Love is energizing. Infatuation is draining.

Love improves your overall disposition. Infatuation brings out jealousy and obsessiveness. It causes you to neglect other relationships.

Loves survives arguments. Infatuation glosses over arguments.

Love considers the other person. Infatuation is selfish.

Love is being in love with a person. Infatuation is being in love with love.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by dingbang(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Why can't u ladies just focus ur minds on how to hustle to make money for Christ sake

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nice.
Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
dingbang:
Why can't u ladies just focus ur minds on how to hustle to make money for Christ sake
What is romance section for?, please visit business section. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by soberdrunk(m): 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
This to me is like trying to explain the difference between "salad" and "coleslaw" angry angry
Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by Epositive(m): 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
so what i have for her inf... lipsrsealed
#loveconquers #positivevibes
Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by Jglad(f): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:

Lolz... I had to check the section again cos I think say I miss road ni ooo grin
Moreover, what's wrong with Love No be wetin dey d girl mind she talk ni...

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jglad:

Lolz... I had to check the section again cos I think say I miss road ni ooo grin
Moreover, what's wrong with Love No be wetin dey d girl mind she talk ni...
Don't mind Dingbang. grin
Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
dingbang:
e tire me sef! Love dis Love dat, haba! Ogini du!
Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by Dyt(f): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
How would you know when it's love?
Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
Why girls comments pass guys for this topic?
Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by dingbang(m): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:
you young ladies ought to frequent that section more ... Like seriously
Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by dingbang(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nma27:
e tire me sef! Love dis Love dat, haba! Ogini du!
no mind benita27 wen no sabi anythn...
Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
dingbang:
no mind benita27 wen no sabi anythn...
Romance section is strictly for love talks. If i want to transact any business i know where to visit on nairaland.

You don't come here and expect business talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2017
oilyqueen:
Love develops gradually over time. Infatuation occurs almost instantaneously.

Love can last a long time. It becomes deeper and more powerful over time. Infatuation is powerful, but short-lived.

Love accepts the whole person, imperfections and all. Infatuation flourishes on perfection – you have an idealized image of your partner and you only show your partner your good side.

Love is more than physical attraction. Infatuation focuses on the physical.

Love is energizing. Infatuation is draining.

Love improves your overall disposition. Infatuation brings out jealousy and obsessiveness. It causes you to neglect other relationships.

Loves survives arguments. Infatuation glosses over arguments.

Love considers the other person. Infatuation is selfish.

Love is being in love with a person. Infatuation is being in love with love.

I have being a guest for sometime now.

But I decided to register so I can talk with you
Hope you don't mind
Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2017
stanluv:

I have being a guest for sometime now.

But I decided to register so I can talk with you
Hope you don't mind
it's OK
Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 19, 2017
oilyqueen:

it's OK

please talk to me

why are you Ignoring my messages

A good Christian doesn't behave in such way
Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 19, 2017
Everybody that comes on here and appreciates the moral lessons passed by the Queen's topics is already a good friend and is well appreciated.
Questionable is he that comes here, quotes the Queen without writing anything in relation to what he quoted, then jumps into sending her secret PMs, offering to be a good friend having already failed to show good friendship by telling her what he feels about her topic he quoted.
Worst still is the point that he only just registered prior to which he had been a guest. He quickly locates this thread, which isn't on the front page of this forum and starts sending PMs without showing interest on the topic.
I beg there is fire on the mountain ooo, run run run!.
Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Someone should PLEASE STFU!!!!.
I have known the Queen for long and related with her on this forum and NEVER EVER SENT HER ANY EMAIL MESSAGE BEFORE!!!.

I haven't quoted anybody so anyone that wants to quote me should ensure he didn't leave his brain on the floor while quoting me to as much as deserve my response.

Good morning all.
Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Queen please don't be heartless
Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Blackmailer we already know you so just stop trying to blackmail the Queen.
She is a decent Christian with good intentions for all she comes across
Experience has thought her to avoid evil men like you.
Wolves in sheep clothing.
I don't want to call out who you are. Shameless Rapist.
Anyone that goes to her under theads will discover you by the clue i just gave

Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
SHAMELESS RAPIST.
You've been busted again.
Re: The Difference Between Love And Infatuation by kunleweb: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
DukeofNz

(1) (Reply)

My Greatest Temptation From A Married Woman (true Life Story) / Family Reunion Pictures Gone Wrong / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.