Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,735 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? (3393 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / She Used Me And Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by itstpia8: 2:30am On Apr 14, 2016
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by itstpia8: 2:35am On Apr 14, 2016
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by chigoizie7(m): 2:38am On Apr 14, 2016
I hope this site is fully anonymous because this is very personal. I dated this guy last year for 2 months and 8 days. We met through a hook up from one of my friends. We had sex on the 2nd night. Not that i wanted to but he sort of really insisted. I went to meet him at a party after which we spend the night at his friends house. I could not leave coz i did not have a car and i had to be dropped home. I was determined never to see the guy again after that night.

I went silent on him for 2 weeks. only to find out i was pregnant. So i finally picked up his call and told him. He asked me to get rid of it. So i did. I was scared like hell. This made me loose my self and i needed his support emotionally through the process. He used to come see me and comfort me. When i got better we started to have sex. We would have sex every time we met. I thought we had a relationship but i suspected he only stayed for the sex. We had some really good times together. I fell for him. the problem was that he did not call me his girlfriend and that is what disappointed me. He said i should give him time. Time for what? i was there busy playing wife like an idiot and the son of a bitch wants time. I had gone through an abortion and was providing him sex! like WTF!!! So i told him i could not stay coz he did not make us official. So i dumped him,changed my phone number and moved on. He kept calling where i work and asking for me. He got my number from my friend and kept calling saying he wants me back!!! What a piece of crap!!! I did not go back. he is 30 yrs old, i am 23. I work at a bank and am fully Independent. Its been 4 months since and i sometimes remember and wonder why i put up with him in the first place!! i hate the lady who hooked us up coz she insisted he was a gentleman so i went in with mu guard down! My stupid friend had said nice things about him so i did not play hard at all. I hate that lady now nad we dont even speak anymore. I lost 2 months and 7 days of my live in love with an idiot. Please advise...how can i fully forget that this ever happened

if i call u a mumu now they will ban me,nevertheless,

to the best of my knowledge, that guy did absolutely nothing. it might be that,that ur friend "pimped" u out to the guy for a favor.the guy never saw u as a GF,thus, never addressed as one.

2months 8days, and by 2weeks, u are already pregnant, hmmmm, nawa o. who keeps such girls? u claim to be a big girl,yet u opened ur legs for a guy u barely knew for 2mothns your legs without a condom? how loose can u be? (i dont see anything wrong in nailing a girl on the 1st date, it might be mutual) but getting nailed without protection? to be sincere,even if i had anything serious with u earlier,it will just die down. and then, after 2weeks,u called to say u were pregnant? who does that?

sister move on, u saw the hand writing on the wall initially, i just never knew what u were expecting.

as to forgiving him?he didn't do anything wrong, the sex was on mutual ground.(u went to club u knew would definitely end in wee hours of the night without provisions for transport to ur house?) na u wan blame ur promiscuity on the transport factor.

as to forgetting? well, it is up to u, but there are things u just cant forget.(if not for anything,@least u had an abortion).

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by itstpia8: 2:41am On Apr 14, 2016
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by beadbreadbored: 6:13am On Apr 14, 2016
I hope this site is fully anonymous because this is very personal. I dated this guy last year for 2 months and 8 days. We met through a hook up from one of my friends. We had sex on the 2nd night. Not that i wanted to but he sort of really insisted. I went to meet him at a party after which we spend the night at his friends house. I could not leave coz i did not have a car and i had to be dropped home. I was determined never to see the guy again after that night.

I went silent on him for 2 weeks. only to find out i was pregnant. So i finally picked up his call and told him. He asked me to get rid of it. So i did. I was scared like hell. This made me loose my self and i needed his support emotionally through the process. He used to come see me and comfort me. When i got better we started to have sex. We would have sex every time we met. I thought we had a relationship but i suspected he only stayed for the sex. We had some really good times together. I fell for him. the problem was that he did not call me his girlfriend and that is what disappointed me. He said i should give him time. Time for what? i was there busy playing wife like an idiot and the son of a bitch wants time. I had gone through an abortion and was providing him sex! like WTF!!! So i told him i could not stay coz he did not make us official. So i dumped him,changed my phone number and moved on. He kept calling where i work and asking for me. He got my number from my friend and kept calling saying he wants me back!!! What a piece of crap!!! I did not go back. he is 30 yrs old, i am 23. I work at a bank and am fully Independent. Its been 4 months since and i sometimes remember and wonder why i put up with him in the first place!! i hate the lady who hooked us up coz she insisted he was a gentleman so i went in with mu guard down! My stupid friend had said nice things about him so i did not play hard at all. I hate that lady now nad we dont even speak anymore. I lost 2 months and 7 days of my live in love with an idiot. Please advise...how can i fully forget that this ever happened

He didn't have anything wrong. It's a two way street. "You don't blame lizard for eating your crops, you blame the hole in the wall". You were stupid and naive. WAIT till marriage before sex, you girls won't listen. If you want to enjoy sex, use a condom. You LET him cum inside you and u didn't do anything about it? Common!
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by firstking01(m): 7:03am On Apr 14, 2016
Vinshu:

This is the exact thing that I always tell people including my hubby. Forgiveness is fake! It for weak people who ain't got balls to take their revenge.

Never forgive!
hmmm, i dnt even know where you and the guy above me really emanated from....do you know if we were to be held bound by our sins and offences you won't be alive today??
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by chericleo(f): 7:16am On Apr 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
forgive what?? undecided

Why can't you try to be the least diabolical.. After all he did to you.. C'mon.. Goto Ogun state, look for one babalawo and tie his destiny..

Iszinor your mates that are tying peoples' destinies?? Are you better than them??.. Be wise oo.. If you forgive, another person will still do you this same thing..
. Being diabolical will only destroy her so dat is rili a bad advice. If ur married and ur hubby does something bad to u, ur saying u will go being diabolic? Dat means all dat hurt u rili bad u will use diabolic power on them and u think u will end well?
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by chericleo(f): 7:20am On Apr 14, 2016
Cutehector:
My sister u need a gun. Nw take it, go and shoot that mudafvcker in d balls. cool
so after shooting him Wat will happen to her? Will dat make her feel good or will it reverse d abortion she did or bring bac d months she wasted angry
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by chericleo(f): 7:34am On Apr 14, 2016
Babe forgive d guy and move on. Forgiveness does not remove or add anything to your body. Just do it and b free. how will u pray to God with a grudge in ur heart? Keeping a grudge will not help u at least u learnt from d experience. D truth is u also made a mistake by not trying to find out d guys person b4 getting too involved wif d guy. 2 months is too small to get too involved with someone u just met, I no people are different buf atyms u just av to take things slow for a start. Just accept ur mistakes learn from it, forgive d guy and move on.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by chericleo(f): 7:39am On Apr 14, 2016
firstking01:
hmmm, i dnt even know where you and the guy above me really emanated from....do you know if we were to be held bound by our sins and offences you won't be alive today??
I agree wif u dear. if God decides not to forgive us who will b alife today? Is there any 1 dat av not offended any body in diz world?
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by firstking01(m): 7:45am On Apr 14, 2016
chericleo:
I agree wif u dear. if God decides not to forgive us who will b alife today? Is there any 1 dat av not offended any body in diz world?
certainly none...btw, wer in ph do you staycheesy??
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by chericleo(f): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
firstking01:
certainly none...btw, wer in ph do you staycheesy??
. Airport road area. Though not too close sha buf close to rumuokoro
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by firstking01(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
chericleo:
. Airport road area. Though not too close sha buf close to rumuokoro
wow, and i stay @igwuruta shocked...you should know igwuruta well?
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by MhizVee(f): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
dearie.i will honestly advice u to forget abt d dude and move on wt ur life,u nid to b more careful wt d way u live ur life ok,i tell u, u wl b fine,just stay awy from friends dt might probably bring his memory back.we wl overcome all dis ok.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by chericleo(f): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
firstking01:
wow, and i stay @igwuruta shocked...you should know igwuruta well?
. Yap. I say at rukpokwu
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by naijathings(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2016

I am not a BIG fan of forgiveness so i am gonna leave it to the FORGIVENESS CREW to do all the talk about forgiveness.

but I am going to tell you something my dear lady and all those who are going through such stuff .

You want love and affection. you bought the wrong shoe because someone told you it is nice, you tried your best to manage it and see if it will expand to fit your pretty feet but it didn't. instead it kept hurting you and making u unable to move ahead. so u took it off. why should you keep reminding yourself of that same shoe ?

we all have been cheated and hurt and deceived one way or the other by man and fortune. we all have scars in our life. every scar has its story whether it is an emotional, physical or spiritual scar. it makes us who we are. but no matter how many evil and hurtful and crazy people you come across, do not let them rub pain and negativity into your life and make you become just like them. Brush your shoulders off and keep moving.

that guy is probably one of the many other heartbreakers you will meet in your life. so tell me, how many will you hold grudges against and keep in your box of memories ? if u fall down twice, stand up thrice and keep moving.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Op, to be frank I love everything that happened to you. The girls never seem to amaze me,they see it boldly written that the relationship or affair is not heading anyway beyond coi_tus. I have a female friend experiencing same thing with the boyfriend, her alone grace is she hasn't gotten pregnant yet. I will advice my friend to quit, she will agree only for her to go back and keep rocking. I await the day she will wake up and come to me to console her,laughing is all I will do to her. My friend is in a worst scenario but let her enjoy it she calls it love and building her partner for marriage.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by firstking01(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
chericleo:
. Yap. I say at rukpokwu
cool...so, can i know you berra??
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by itstpia8: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Vinshu(f): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
firstking01:

Held bound by who?
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by firstking01(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Vinshu:

Held bound by who?
In recapitulation or rephrase....if all the people you have wronged where to hunt you, you won't be alive today...true or false??
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by ted1741: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
My first question is: why are you angry with the lady who introduced both of you? Macbeth once said, "there is no act to read a man's construction in the face, he was a gentleman on whom I built absolute trust". What did this lady do wrong and how was she supposed to know the relationship will go wrong? When did introducing people become a crime? What if the relationship turned out to be every woman's dream? So, we are supposed to believe your side of the story when he has his own tales to tell. Did this woman force his prick inside you? Did she ask you to continue the relationship even when according to your side of the story, it seems to have started off rocky and you patched it up and kept fucking. You said the guy insisted which is not the same as forcing you, so, what stopped you from saying affirmatively no sex even if it means calling taxi and going home or sleeping on the floor. You willingly had sex and now playing the victim and blaming good intentioned woman for you stupidity. So, by stop talking to her instead of approaching her in a friendly way and expressing your displeasure with the man, maybe she may confront him or refuse to introduce somebody else to avoid a repeat, your there playing the victim. Sorry to say, you are not a victim here, you already said your 23 and independent. Maybe you are a problem girl but don't seem to release that because you seem to pick fight if things don't go your way which maybe what the man saw initially and didn't want to commit and introduce you as his girlfriend until he was sure your are a girlfriend material. It appears you may a bit arrogant from your write up, talking of been a banker, independent and 23. Am not judging just reading in between the lines of your writeup. The answer to your question is not forgetting but learning from this which includes looking inwardly and asking yourself what role you played to not make it work and how to learn and move on. You can put it behind you which is not the same as forgetting and we don't permanently forget past relationships particularly when abortion is involved. YOUR ANSWER IS SIMPLE, MOVE ON.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by layla129(f): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
Well, i can see everyone is talking about forgiveness...what is here to forgive? The guy did no wrong. You barely met someone,i don't even think he really asked you out, you had sex the second day, you had an abortion and you still went back continue the sex saga..damn! What do we call that? Was that a responsible thing to do?
You still had the boldness to blame your friend for hooking you up with him...she didn't tell you to have an abortion for him or be his sex machine. For the first time in a while, i'm not blaming a guy. Don't even try to revenge in anyway...use that energy to ask for forgiveness from God. angry
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Vinshu(f): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
firstking01:
In recapitulation or rephrase....if all the people you have wronged where to hunt you, you won't be alive today...true or false??

True.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Aguiyi13(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
The only forgiveness you need is God's forgiveness. And you're not mentally old enough to be in a r/ship.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by firstking01(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
So, why were you saying it's not good to forgive in a relationhip, you even created a thread on it??
Vinshu:

True.
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by torqque7(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Mtcheeew...take it as a lesson,next time you'll be wiser,and if you aren't wiser and still are dumb you will experience another episode again..actually I don't feel sorry for people like you and that stupid girl that was accusing late abububar audus son for treating her like the trash that she is.. angry angry
Re: How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? by Wallade(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Get into another relationship

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Rather Date Or Marry This Guy? / Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them / Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.