Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. (3380 Views)

Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr / Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. / Ladies, What Is The Best And Worst Lines A Man Has Wooed You With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. by Davash222(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2019
Dem go gree talk true

85% of Nigerian girls would die of starvation if Nigerian men start to use their head.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2019
Davash222:
Dem go gree talk true

85% of Nigerian girls would die of starvation if Nigerian men start to use their head.
lol
Re: Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. by Jayslicky: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Too woo a Naija girl is not hard. Just try this method below.

Boy: You are the Indomie in my house, you are the sardine in my bread, infact you are the money in my bank account.

Girl: shocked shocked shocked Stop!! Can I be your girlfriend now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. by Jay5mie: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
I don't woo anybody... All I hv to do is get your attention, and u r done grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
Davash222:
Dem go gree talk true

very true

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
Too woo a Naija girl is not hard. Just try this method below.

Boy: You are the Indomie in my house, you are the sardine in my bread, infact you are the money in my bank account.

Girl: shocked shocked shocked Stop!! Can I be your girlfriend now.

Issa lie oo
Re: Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jay5mie:

For your mind
Re: Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. by fidelmarshal199: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=Jayslicky post=82800525]Too woo a Naija girl is not hard. Just try this method below.

Girl: shocked shocked shocked Stop!! Can I be your girlfriend

For your mind now u don drop dope lines? Go back and Re-read your lines.. it doesn't make sense.
Re: Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. by Jayslicky: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=fidelmarshal199 post=82815693][/quote]
Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. by Nickshrapnel: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
So many pick up lines on my head, but Naija girls don’t usually understand them

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=fidelmarshal199 post=82815693][/quote]lol
Re: Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. by uthlaw: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2019
Jay5mie:
that my method also.
Re: Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. by makeherscream(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Our naija girls no go talk .. na easy thing
Sha
Boy : oh girl you do me like am in a fix.. girl you take me higher than a spring ford. Girl you stool my heart like a thief no body can love you like the way I do .. girl your body make me feel alright and you are all I really want. Or

Boy: by looking at your beautiful face make me understand questions my heart is asking . I open my eyes you made me realize I really want you in my life.
Or

Boy .:baby girl will I laugh will I cry will I live or will I die it all depead on you

Girl : wow omg you're the kind of guy am looking for . am your girlfriend already.
Re: Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
makeherscream:
Our naija girls no go talk .. na easy thing
Sha
Boy : oh girl you do me like am in a fix.. girl you take me higher than a spring ford. Girl you stool my heart like a thief no body can love you like the way I do .. girl your body make me feel alright and you are all I really want. Or

Boy: by looking at your beautiful face make me understand questions my heart is asking . I open my eyes you made me realize I really want you in my life.
Or

Boy .:baby girl will I laugh will I cry will I live or will I die it all depead on you

Girl : wow omg you're the kind of guy am looking for . am your girlfriend already.

hmm

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Swimwear At Miami Beach (Photos) / Tuoyo Strips Down To His Birthday Suit For Valentine's Day Photoshoot / Video Of unilag Lesbians having sēx in girl's hostel Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.