Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship (1785 Views)

Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by Vinshu(f): 1:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Now the say "Forgive and Forget ". That phrase is a fraudulent phrase. A fable! It doesn't exist. And it won't do any good to your relationship. The reason why many relationship end in heartbreak is because partners forgive them self. Wait I will explain why forgiveness brings issues.

Forgiveness, is designed for weak people! If your partner offend you (Male or Female), you shouldn't forgive that partner because that partner who did that wrong thing to you is capable of doing it again. For example, "cheating". Although, I don't view cheating as offensive but most people do so let me pretend it's offensive today. If your partner cheats on you... Ladies and gentlemen NEVER FORGIVE THAT PARTNER OR FORGET.

Once a cheat, always a cheat...
Once a liar, always a liar...

Whatever it is that your spouse or significant other might have done, ensure you enact your revenge so the partner would come to his or her senses that it's indeed wrong and you are ready to strike back.

- Your partner will take you for a push over. Like "Afterall, he will forgive me.. let me cry and kneel down. I can do it again". That's the idea that will run through the mind of your partner after you forgive the first time. So there shouldn't be a first time.

- Only a fool will forget. If you forget, what ever wrong thing your partner did even if it's so bad it lead to break up, your next partner will do it because you have forgotten.

- Forgiveness isn't for humans: Humans are not supposed to forgive. Why can't the court of law forgive me for disobeying the traffic light? Why fine me €15? So I won't do it again. If the court forgave me, I or other drivers who ignore traffic will do it again. Same goes in relationship, if you forgive partner repeats.. so don't.

- You must revenge! Yes Christians say Spare the rod and spoil thy child. Even the bible is telling you not to forgive the child. Same goes in your relationship, whatever nonsense your partner did that hurts you, you must hurt them back. Let them know what it feels like so they won't do it again.

- Revenge is the best medicine: Yes the only way to settle a dispute is to let everyone have a taste of their own medicine. Your partner cheated, cheat back. .then two of you can settle. At least he is gonna feel what u felt when he cheated. If your partner stole your credit card, still theirs too even spend more than they spent so you do more than They did in return

- Brute ruthless aggression and rebelion should be the strong hold of your relationship. Yes let everyone know where they stand. So your partner would not try rubbish in the first place. But when you are soft, you are gentle and loving, your partner will take advantage and do bad things that will hurt you.

Forgiveness is for weak people who ain't got the stomach to take revenge while it eats them up inside.

P.s Bashing is NOT allowed. This is my opinion and I do not mandate anyone to abide by it. Everyone is responsible for their choices. However, I'm making a friendly suggestion/opinion for those who care.

Thank you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by Strahovski1(m): 1:30am On Apr 04, 2016
I don't know why people don't like you or your threads. They really make sense. Life is not full of roses. People try to pretend and deceive themselves that life is Disney land.

Even I don't believe in forgiveness. So I am in full support of this thread. 1 like from me.

3 Likes

Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by BoiledHead(m): 1:31am On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmm. I agree.

Even I am still thinking of what to do to revenge on my ex of 5 years ago. 5 years I still want revenge.
Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 04, 2016
BoiledHead:
Hmmm. I agree.

Even I am still thinking of what to do to revenge on my ex of 5 years ago. 5 years I still want revenge.
One of the reasons why you need to forgive and forget.
For you.
You holding on to something that haopened 1 2 3 4 5 long years ago.
You're clearly still hurting or you wouldn't want revenge.
Let me tell you something....move on cause we she likely already has an you still hurt/angry. Let go.
Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 04, 2016
Zzz..

Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 04, 2016
Gereetings to all the beautiful ladies in the house, hope you are all well. If you haven't visited this page www.nairaland.com/3026465/ladies-only-guys-pls-stay then you are missing a lot. So what are you waiting for, click the link now.
Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by Synnzu(m): 1:55am On Apr 04, 2016
What about all those who weren't there for me when life was running over me? embarassed. What do I do to them since I didn't die as they had expected?? Do I kill them? NO!!

You'll have to STAY DOWN to HOLD a man down. Release them and move on with life. That's the way to move forward. cool

2 Likes

Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by pennytration(m): 2:00am On Apr 04, 2016
Sorry Vinshu, but no matter how u try, u can never be like Jadekitana. So stop forcing it. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by lomaxx: 2:13am On Apr 04, 2016
Forgiveness is for weak people who ain't got the stomach to take revenge while it eats them up inside.

P.s Bashing is NOT allowed. This is my opinion and I do not mandate anyone to abide by it. Everyone is responsible for their choices. However, I'm making a friendly suggestion/opinion for those who care.
Thank you.

This organism should be quarantined before she infects this Nairaland community with mental rabies.
Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by lomaxx: 2:17am On Apr 04, 2016
This thread is beyond stupidity. Why do people hide under the micro-shelves of opinion to showcase their mentally undeveloped mind?

It beats me that folks who don't know how to sort out their boring life should be allowed access to the internet to spit half-baked unsolicited opinion on issues they know nothing of.

Too much hurt flowing on the forum. I hope we don't get drowned.

4 Likes

Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by Cutehector(m): 5:48am On Apr 04, 2016
I wonder what people would gain in repaying evil for evil...

So let's say he cheats on u, and u decide to cheat on him bak maybe with someone like me cool.. and I get u pregnant on the long run, and urm deny the pregnancy cool(it's legal)

Who loses?
Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by 100Cents: 6:06am On Apr 04, 2016
Another deranged human.

He cheats, Vinshu cheats back.

He cheats again

The circle continues.

He then contacts syphillus, then Vinshu contacts HIV.

Then both of them die.

3 Likes

Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by Smellymouth: 6:15am On Apr 04, 2016
Are you God? undecided
Take your time oo

Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by ShayGirl(f): 6:25am On Apr 04, 2016
I never cease to wonder why these two words "Forgive and Forget" lie side by side cos d fact remains that no matter how u forgive a person, its kinda hard to Forget.. That aside anyway!

@op, Revenge isn't always d best option u knw, left 4 me, I'll simply walk out of such relationship and find someone better if I've got a cheating partner who isn't ready to abide by d rules(that's an option 4 me far better than revenge 4 someone who isn't my husband) especially if i find it difficult to forgive him...Life goes on better than wasting my sweats, words, and strength on a guy who's bound 2 still repeat such again. !!

I only see Revenge as a Pain Booster
Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by ettaetta(m): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2016
You sound as if you are perfect
Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by ifeajikap(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2016
Vinshu I collect my kiss back if forgiveness is 4 d weak den m proud to be weak
Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2016
Why can't the court of law forgive me for disobeying the traffic light? Why fine me €15? So I won't do it again. If the court forgave me, I or other drivers who ignore traffic will do it again. Same goes in relationship, if you forgive partner repeats.. so don't.
I Could totally Relate with this.

Actually I ain't A big Fan Of the cliché "forgive and forget". I always love to get some form of payback. even if it's Not for the exact Reasons. I believe in "An Eye for A tooth". grin

Your partner cheated, cheat back. .then two of
you can settle. At least he is gonna feel what u felt when
he cheated.
Okay...This is actually petty. petty AF! LoL!grin You'd only be hurting Yourself..

If A nigga ever cheats on Me? it's gon be definitely OVER! Buh I ain't stooping myself to his denigrating level. I've got my pride, class working for me...I ain't oiling that, in the deluded hope of getting REVENGE.

1 Like

Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by LYMOH01(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2016
Is always good to forgive and forget.
Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2016
Dunno why your threads are always controversial, madam 3bedroom flat and a car cos that's your new name now on nairalandgrin....

To counter this your topic, check @one of my topics you 'll see a thread i created on 5etiquettes you need to possess if you wanna have a successful and a happy relationship...

People do not forgive cos they go into relationship with the mindset of bread by barter, i.e, you go into a relationship with the believe that whatever i give you, you must return back to me, now this is a lie...one of the points i gave on that my thread is, love and expect nothing in return, if the person decides to reciprocates, good, if the person decides not to reciprocate, move on...

If you catch him\her cheating on you, dust yourself, forgive the person and move on, why?...cos you are better of than that person...this brings me to the last point i raised, ensure you love yourself more than the person you are dating...

In summary, love with an open mind knowing your bf/gf can break your heart anytime, if you do this, it will be easy for you to forgive when cheated upon.
Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
I am in full support of this!

#TeamRevenge
Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by ClassCaptain(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
pennytration:
Sorry Vinshu, but no matter how u try, u can never be like Jadekitana. So stop forcing it. Thanks.

hahahaha

1 Like

Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
I dont know if i accept op's write up

But i dont forgive nor forget i just ignore d situation

cry cry
Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by BoiledHead(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
One of the reasons why you need to forgive and forget.
For you.
You holding on to something that haopened 1 2 3 4 5 long years ago.
You're clearly still hurting or you wouldn't want revenge.
Let me tell you something....move on cause we she likely already has an you still hurt/angry. Let go.

undecided

I lost my job then because of that. And because i lost my job I couldn't pay my rent. Because I couldn't pay my rent, I was kicked out of my house. Because I was kicked out, I started squatting with friends around before things started moving again in my life.

So yeah that 5 years is still affecting me till now. So I'll pass on forgiveness.

Vinshu was right.
Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
BoiledHead:

undecided

I lost my job then because of that. And because i lost my job I couldn't pay my rent. Because I couldn't pay my rent, I was kicked out of my house. Because I was kicked out, I started squatting with friends around before things started moving again in my life.

So yeah that 5 years is still affecting me till now. So I'll pass on forgiveness.
Vinsh.u was right.
The forgiveness was for you.
You'd let go an go free.
Free from the hurt.
Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by Vinshu(f): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
BoiledHead:

undecided

Vinshu was right.

That's the spirit!

Dont listen to these people especially these women. They are the type who stay in marriage even if their hubby turns them into a punching bag. They ain't got no balls

You must have your revenge. Whoever hurt you must feel the pain that you felt. Whether it's 5 or 10 years. Revenge must be accomplished. Even I am still calculating and preparing my revenge plan for a lady about 3 years ago. Waiting for the right moment.
Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by Jadekitana(f): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Oh boy, see shading jeez shocked shocked
pennytration:
Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by pennytration(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jadekitana:
Oh boy, see shading jeez shocked shocked
Women and envy. Some pple can no longer bear ur fame on nl anymore. See the daft thread Vinshu created to sound controversial like u.
Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by Jadekitana(f): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
pennytration:
Women and envy. Some pple can no longer bear ur fame on nl anymore. See the daft thread Vinshu created to sound controversial like u.

Buhaha I just read the thread and sorry I didn't get any tangible meaning from it. It was a total waste of MB

1 Like

Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by pennytration(m): 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jadekitana:

Buhaha I just read the thread and sorry I didn't get any tangible meaning from it. It was a total waste of MB
don't mind the guy/girl. She is indirectly telling us dat Jesus christ is a f00l, and some rats r taking sides wif her. Smh... But how u dey na?

1 Like

Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by Jadekitana(f): 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
pennytration:
don't mind the guy/girl. She is indirectly telling us dat Jesus christ is a f00l, and some rats r taking sides wif her. Smh... But how u dey na?

I'm fine thanks cheesy
Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: There Shouldn't Be Forgiveness In A Relationship by pennytration(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jadekitana:

I'm fine thanks cheesy
Chai.. Sweet gal. But since phyno already has ur heart, no hope 4 me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Do U Sweat In Ur Buttocks??? / Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.