Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love (11231 Views)

Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) / Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
yes ooo as long as the babe fine wella and she get kissable lips cool.omo i no like babes wit very dry lips
Re: Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love by MRLANNISTER(m): 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
Junee: Yes i can . . . & yes i have cool

now to u girlies claiming "never"

Tell me u loved ur bfs b4 u got kissing

Don't mind them..... fucking hypocrites angry
Re: Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love by Phinagold(f): 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
I CANT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) / Not Helping Matters / Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.