Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth (4168 Views)

Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! / What It Looks Like When You Kiss Someone For 58 Hours / Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by diamondd(f): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2007
JUST A CURIOUS QUESTION, AS FOR ME FORGET IT OOOOOOOOOO NA DAT SPOT DAT LOVE GO DIE, EWWWWW WELL I CAN OFFER HIM MINTS BUT DAMN I'LL JUST SPIT ON D FLOOR AND I'M SURE HE'LL GET IT, PHEWWW NOW WOTS UR TOT
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by 2dye4(m): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2007
you know the answer now. grin
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by diamondd(f): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2007
2dye4 but some people no mind ooooooooo ;d
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by 2dye4(m): 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2007
mee i mind ooooo! it wont work lailai grin
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by diamondd(f): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2007
I HEAR YOU JARE and REALLY CANT STAND GUYS DAT FART ALOT I JUST THINK DAT SHYT IS DIGUSTING NO ONE SAYS U SHOULDN'T FART BUT DUNT TURN IT INTO AN HOBBY EWWWWWWWWWW PHUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by 2dye4(m): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2007
unless there "mouth-condom" sha grin grin
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by diamondd(f): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2007
FREAK!!!! shocked EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by dandagreat(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2007
Well i wish just punch the lips and the mouth.Eww God forbid.
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by dandagreat(m): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2007
Well i wish just punch the lips and the mouth.Eww God forbid.
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by diamondd(f): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2007
lol lmao dandagreat haba no need to get physical now ehehehehehehe
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by diamondd(f): 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2007
MILITIA where you dey i need your opinion in this issue abegggggggggggg
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by MILITIA(f): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2007
@diamondd

You know that I am always around the corner to write my piece! grin

To answer your question----------   E go hard!  In fact I do not see how it is humanly possible.  Maybe all the gals who visit Babalawos can do it as part of their ritualistic requirements or exercises for conquering men's hearts and wallets!  How in the world can you lay down next to a guy (not to talk of kiss)  that has a mouth that constantly smells like "rotten bioled egg"? angry  I beg no talk am  again oh! shocked
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by debosky(m): 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2007
'oboatioko' topics emerge again, abi na weekend tin? grin grin grin

@ topic, depends on how much the 'tin' dey worry you, if you want it badly you wont even smell nada
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by beauti(f): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2007
yuk, nothing puts me off than a fella with smelly mouth. It's a big turn off for me.
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by MILITIA(f): 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2007
@beauti

I hear you! Especially if the mouth smells like another woman's unwashed toe toe! grin
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by ollylord: 4:33am On Jun 16, 2007
wat if early in da mornng, most ladies prefer to av it @ d cooliest hour and of this guy wont brush @dat moment. b4 u could notice she don use her tonge clean all d smellng mouth in seconds grin
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by sammy6(m): 6:20am On Jun 16, 2007
This girls are only pretending,they'll be kissing all those stinky mouth aristos
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by MILITIA(f): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2007
@ollylord

Depends on if he brushed the night before.  Breath does not smell as bad the next morning.  But if he drank "burukutu" and "Ishi Ewu"  the night before---no way oh!  Bacteria colonization will kill you instantly! grin  Make sure you ladies have written your will if you encounter such.  Natural morning breath is okay! kiss
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:19am On Jun 16, 2007
@topic
lmao grin grin grin
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by osereka(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2007
if the prise is right. some babe will lick a mouth that smells like pit laterine if the guy have enough doug/money/ego/kudi/owo
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by diamondd(f): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2007
militia, breath are worst in the morning ooooooo kai even for ladies too dats why its essential to brush at night, but kiss i guy in the morning dats just yuky even though i love kissing nd all i'll pass if na sex u want i go give u but dunt think abt dat kiss at all
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by dandagreat(m): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2007
Na wa ooo
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by OmoEko1(f): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2007
MILITIA:

@ollylord

Depends on if he brushed the night before. Breath does not smell as bad th next morning. But if he drank "burukutu" and "Ishi Ewu" the night before---no way oh! Bacteria colonization will kill you instantly! grin Make sure you ladies have written your will if you encounter such. Natural morning breath is okay! kiss
***Laughing and rolling on the floor***, Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, u are killing me.

@the topic

I can't kiss a guy with mouth odor ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, OMG i will vomit right in front of him, because i get irritated of things like that grin grin grin
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by oracle99: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2007
@DIAMOND ,MILITIA AND THE PUSSY CAT DOLLS WITH YEAST INFECTION.

SEE BABES OH!
U NA SEF THEY TALK, WE ALL KNW THAT BABES WILL DO ANYTHING FOR CASH, IF A BABE CAN PUT A GUYS PIPE IN HER MOUTH WITHOUT WASHING IT FIRST .THEN BEYOND THE DIRTIEST ROUTE IS THE BABES LIMIT, MOST GUYS WONT GO DOWN FOR A CHIC, I KNW I WILL NEVER DO THAT.

BACK AT YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by diamondd(f): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2007
ORACLE NOT ALL GIRLS JUMPS ON EVERY CUCUMBERISH LIKINGS, AND DEFINITELY NOT ALL GIRLS THIRST FOR MONEY THROUGH SUCH ACT SO WOT ARE WE TALKING. PLEASE SOME OF US HAVE A JEWEL TO PROTECT AND DAT JEWEL IS OUR DIGNITY SO PLEASE LAY BACK IN THE CHARACTERIZATION OF ALL BABES.

MOST BUT NOT ALL WONT CARE FOR SURE BUT WEN You GO TO D EXTEND OF PICKING NAMES LIKE DIAMOND ( BOY You DON LOST UR MIND) AND MILITIA ( WELL DUNT KNW MUCH ABT HER BUT ALL D SAME SHE'S LIKE A SIS NOW) You BETTER WATCH IT COS AINT GONNA HOLLA IF IT AINT WORTH REACHING

NOW DATS A WORD YOU SAY BACK AT YA 4 PLAYA!!!
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by iice(f): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2007
@Topic chaiii i no fit
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by diamondd(f): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2007
ma sister lice abeg preach
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by osereka(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2007
guys dont worry if your mouth dey smell. babes will not notice if you have money to spend. but if you no get money, if you like brush you mouth 20 times a day you go smell pass deadbodi to them
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by Bassey231(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2007
shocked shocked Kissing a guy with smelly mouth abi? Emmmmm,let's see.Abeg if the guy is loaded,this smell of the money go cover the mouth odour,or whatya all think? shocked shocked
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by osereka(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2007
BASSEY tank u o jare
THE SMELL OF MONI STRONG PASS MOUTH ODOUR
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by rikkyjen(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2007
diamondd:

ORACLE NOT ALL GIRLS JUMPS ON EVERY CUCUMBERISH LIKINGS, AND DEFINITELY NOT ALL GIRLS THIRST FOR MONEY THROUGH SUCH ACT SO WOT ARE WE TALKING. PLEASE SOME OF US HAVE A JEWEL TO PROTECT AND DAT JEWEL IS OUR DIGNITY SO PLEASE LAY BACK IN THE CHARACTERIZATION OF ALL BABES.

MOST BUT NOT ALL WONT CARE FOR SURE BUT WEN You GO TO D EXTEND OF PICKING NAMES LIKE DIAMOND ( BOY You DON LOST UR MIND) AND MILITIA ( WELL DUNT KNW MUCH ABT HER BUT ALL D SAME SHE'S LIKE A SIS NOW) You BETTER WATCH IT COS AINT GONNA HOLLA IF IT AINT WORTH REACHING

NOW DATS A WORD YOU SAY BACK AT YA 4 PLAYA!!!
oracle99:

@DIAMOND ,MILITIA AND THE PUSSY CAT DOLLS WITH YEAST INFECTION.

SEE BABES OH!
You NA SEF THEY TALK, WE ALL KNW THAT BABES WILL DO ANYTHING FOR CASH, IF A BABE CAN PUT A GUYS PIPE IN HER MOUTH WITHOUT WASHING IT FIRST .THEN BEYOND THE DIRTIEST ROUTE IS THE BABES LIMIT, MOST GUYS WONT GO DOWN FOR A CHIC, I KNW I WILL NEVER DO THAT.

BACK AT YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant  Y'all  pls stop yelling  undecided
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by MILITIA(f): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2007
@diamondd

Which toothpaste ya guys dey use? cheesy  It sounds like lack of annual dental care to me.  Most of us do not even "floss" daily! If you have "funky" breath in the morning after brushing at night, there is a problem!  Personal hygiene problem!  If you brush every night before you go to bed, the breath is not as bad. 

Please do not brush then eat a big mac and a large coke for late night snack and expect not to kill someone the next morning oh grin  Once you brush your teeth before you go to bed, nothing enters that mouth in the name of food or drink except water!  Ehmmmmmmmmmmm!  cough- cough- "oboatiokos"  are allowed of course! grin ---for sweeter, fresher breath!  Because chances of bacterial growth multiplies with left over food/drink particles in the mouth over night! embarassed

If your breath smells, you have too many cavities, gum disease or some other problem.  Kissing this type of mouth na wahala oh!  You probably have been kissing  the mouth full of tooth "pulp" from leaking cavities! You are losing your teeth and bleeding so may not even know it!  Those of you that bleed while you are brushing your teeth take note! Brushing or mints will not save you!  Yuck! shocked  The smell of the old rotten blood from the mouth is what some of you may be kissing! grin Yummy!  Laff wan kill me!  Una go kill person oh! This is even more harzadous than the "contents" in "Mouth Action tools and materials"! embarassed

@oracle99

People like you do not have dental records!  Brushing for you might be 3 times a week with "chewing" stick with thick layers of "cottage cheese" on your tongue!  Need a referral? cheesy  Money has nothing to do with this "messy mouth" topic!  How many naija guys dey kiss sef?  wink Bush men!

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Won't Reply To My Email / He Used Me And Dump Me / Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.