Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse (52827 Views)

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by lwanibeauty(f): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
:Pon waplog.com....
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Coolgent(m): 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
I meet her at 2go chat in 2011, we got married in 2015.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Bollinger(m): 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=r2beez post=44621580][/quote]

You no fit understand. You need to see this woman to understand. She looks practically the same as 15 years ago. And that's after 3 boys. Sometimes i think she is a vampire. Bros, no blame me i beg.

6 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Khalifa04: 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
destinygl0ri0us:
met her in university, i am usually lowkey not trying to make people know who i was back then! cos doors open for me with just my surname.she found out who my father was! plus my surname made it easy 4 me to get her ...we started dating in our 300 level we ve been togrther5 years now though not yet married . but soon

*edit* 4 those asking, i am not gonna say my surname here. i said my surname is wel known, not me. plus he contested 4 a particular big position 2003 so go figure(he didnt win) tnks
BUHARY
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
englishmart:
I met my babe in bet9ja office. She went to cash the 12million naira she won

hehehehe .... money na d most effective love portion on earth ....
u go just dey love like mumu ..at that moment wey u see her dey cash d money ...babah d kind love wey u go get for her go pass romeo own for juliet

**my comment na based on assumption sey ur story na true
**although I no sey na pure lie......

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Dyt(f): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
I want to be among the I met him on NL crew oo
That man should better come now
Ehn ehn

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by franceswasky: 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
I met mine in d hostel, I was a student and he was a copper, he was so cool, baby whreva u re, I lov u so much
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by KEVEX: 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Him... I met my wife on Facebook. You are free to say that I downloaded her from the internet. But I can assure you I have one of the most beautiful families you can ever imagine.

5 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by legendsilver(m): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
My profile says it all though I met her on 2go. She rules my world sitting firmly at my right hand side every seconds of the day.
Dear, I love you so much my nkem.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by baloest: 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
I met my hubby on an early morning juggling.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
The kain "lamba" I dey read for here eh. E don burst my brain finish. Ndi ashii juru ebe a n'uwa...........okay mke I add to the lies.
I met my gf in nursery 1, when I saw her at that tender age of 4, I knew she'd be the one,hehe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by doughziay: 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

That madness needs to stop. is crying by a man a good thing ? Which kain mumu go cry and take blame for doing no wrong. na wa for some people.

Guy u no well. LWKMD!!!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Makapounse(m): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
Joygalore:
At the embassy
it must be christ embassy .. :p:p

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by suckerT111(m): 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
lol
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by lwanibeauty(f): 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
dammyalabs:
Love story from the bride. .

Alright, to start off this heartbreak was a long distance relationship. I met him during summer at an event. We started talking and things just took off from there. He would call or text me every single day. I would wake up to cute little text messages when he finally admitted to liking me. .

He asked me out on a lovely day through the phone. I then went to see him a couple of months later. & Again once more the next mohth. My Mom allowed me to go see him under one condition, I go in the morning and I come back at night. So that’s what I did.

I am thankful that he’s still in my life. I have never met anyone so amazing. He cries for me all the time, he lets me win and he puts all the blame on himself.

The point is. I fell in love with somone before I even saw him. And the times that we did see each other, it was only for a couple of hours. We’re still madly in love just like how we were on day one.

To everyone in a distance relationship don't give up on love. Yes, it requires extra hardwork but at the end it is all worth it. God bless your home.
[b]
dammyalabs:
Love story from the bride. .

Alright, to start off this heartbreak was a long distance relationship. I met him during summer at an event. We started talking and things just took off from there. He would call or text me every single day. I would wake up to cute little text messages when he finally admitted to liking me. .

He asked me out on a lovely day through the phone. I then went to see him a couple of months later. & Again once more the next mohth. My Mom allowed me to go see him under one condition, I go in the morning and I come back at night. So that’s what I did.

I am thankful that he’s still in my life. I have never met anyone so amazing. He cries for me all the time, he lets me win and he puts all the blame on himself.

The point is. I fell in love with somone before I even saw him. And the times that we did see each other, it was only for a couple of hours. We’re still madly in love just like how we were on day one.

To everyone in a distance relationship don't give up on love. Yes, it requires extra hardwork but at the end it is all worth it. God bless your home.
[/b][quote author=dammyalabs post=44401900]Love story from the bride. .

To everyone in a distance relationship don't give up on love. Yes, it requires extra hardwork but at the end it is all worth it. God bless your home.[I hope mine will work for me o]
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
doughziay:

Guy u no well. LWKMD!!!!!!
Ofcourse, who well these days, you no hear woman praising her husband for always crying like an idiot ?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by r2beez(m): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bollinger:

You no fit understand. You need to see this woman to understand. She looks practically the same as 15 years ago. And that's after 3 boys. Sometimes i think she is a vampire. Bros, no blame me i beg.

Dis guy na my niqqa grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Makapounse(m): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Dyt:
I want to be among the I met him on NL crew oo That man should better come now Ehn ehn
if u're Muslim n God fearing lady, then let's meet
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by akike: 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
francisbiz:

Wetin de worry you?
Na everything you dey know?
I know say you dey see vision
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Tell that teen to try harder grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by maursatt: 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
I met her in my cousins house in Spain, where I stayed as a new comer to Europe, in fact she was actually my cousins wife friend who happens to be a Spanish woman, that was 18 yrs ago and we got married, with our first daughter now 15.(she is from the same state with me-Edo)

6 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Joygalore(f): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
cheesy
Not Christ embassy
Makapounse:
it must be christ embassy .. :p:p
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by r2beez(m): 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
franceswasky:
I met mine in d hostel, I was a student and he was a copper, he was so cool, baby whreva u re, I lov u so much

Baby wherever you are? U nor sabi where ur baby dey?

8 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Dyt(f): 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
Makapounse:
if u're Muslim n God fearing lady, then let's meet

Chai
Chai
Chai
Idaya don faind man now now
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by summerflame(m): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2016
Spouse is a scam, I no get spouse

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by r2beez(m): 12:01am On Apr 12, 2016
maursatt:
I met her in my cousins house in Spain, where I stayed as a new comer to Europe, in fact she was actually my cousins wife friend who happens to be a Spanish woman, that was 18 yrs ago and we got married, with our first daughter now 15.(she is from the same state with me-Edo)

Haba my guy!!! Ur lie dey smell AKPU

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Annichi: 12:01am On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=Stanleywaxy post=44620916]embarassed Lovely embarassed[/quote emmy
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Sirmuel1(m): 12:03am On Apr 12, 2016
2go.
Seems so childish then, but we have been together for years now.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by folasky: 12:03am On Apr 12, 2016
We met on youtube

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by peterbello(m): 12:03am On Apr 12, 2016
Seriously, I read all these lovely posts and am like may I jam mine soon and narrate it in a action movie way (You know that slow mo thingy with the flipping of hair)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Jeboy(m): 12:03am On Apr 12, 2016
Actually on bbm against my expectations.
l was to search for a UK school to do my masters. I don't know d advert on national newspaper mistakenly used her bb pin.She had to start explaining to us all that contacted her base on school she ain't d UK school rep.

At first month no attention but later we became friends talking about church/youth/talent/godliness/career and relationships for 4months.Because she stays very far had to see elder sis first. Finally travelled for 10hrs to meet her after 7months. Rest is history.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 12, 2016
Swimming pool.
Lols
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse by Makapounse(m): 12:04am On Apr 12, 2016
Just here to read comments, not yet in to any serious relationship 4now. Stil searching for pious lady, do i just heard you if I'm pious guy ? , yes i'm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

I Am Getting Tired Of My Long Distance Marriage. / My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / Why Are Village People So Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.