Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. (1109 Views)

Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by LaJose78(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dear Ladies...
A date is not a dinner party or luncheon. It is basically for CONVERSATION not CHOPversation. Stop going out for date on a very hungry stomach. That guy is not your father and he is not under any obligation to feed you. How can a man invite you for a date and you start starving yourself, then appear there looking so famished? In some cases, the guy would buy you what he can afford and you go about bad-mouthing him as being stingy and broke. Why don't you eat in your house before going out with him, or better still take your own money along for your food? Pull off the entitlement mentality already. He is under no obligation to feed you, stop disrespecting yourself, you are not an infant.
Copyright, Victor Ibeh 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by Cutehector(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Na so one idiot come dey gv me condition, say no sex ooo.. say na just date with a great meal... I just keep quiet dey look am sad

1 Like

Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by Cockyzy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
True. Women are parasites that fed and grow fat on men while the man die slowly;afterwhich they move on to their next victim. They Only want to chop.
Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by goldbim(f): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Cool..personally, I feel it's rude to even order meals you can't afford also ladies, always keep extra money that can pay for you and your partner 's meal.(just in case)..i reject every form of disgrace grin..

2 Likes

Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Cutehector:
Na so one idiot come dey gv me condition, say no sex ooo.. say na just date with a great meal... I just keep quiet dey look am sad

Kiss and tell us more. grin
Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by stubbornman(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Cutehector:
every great meal has a price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by stubbornman(m): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
goldbim:
Cool..personally, I feel it's rude to even order meals you can't afford also ladies, always keep extra money that can pay for you and your partner 's meal.(just in case)..i reject every form of disgrace grin..
I'll gladly go out on a date wid you ... some girls are just somehow
Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by hisawesomeness(m): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
(in kanye's voice) she get under your skin if let her.
Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by amokeme(f): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hehehehe.... Really but there is nothing wrong in going with a hungry stomach so long you will pay your own bills na.
Well, there was this one time I was to meet someone somewhere, but I forgot because I was really busy with some stuffs, and just when I was to go get something to eat (my first meal for the day o cry) he called to remind me, but I told him we needed to reschedule that I'm with a friend and we have been helping my mum sort out some stuffs and I'm really tired. But he insisted. So I said fine, he should meet me at a restaurant becaus we are very hungry (the tone of his voice changed immediately, ) he said "ok no problem coldly" in my mind I was like, look at this one cheesy
Sha sha, he got there before us sef, we exchanged pleasantries and all that... it was time to order, hehehe, me that I like food before, I ordered a heavy meal (I eat too much) my friend too, and he was just looking, I can imagine what was running through his mind (we were meeting for the 1st time).. my friend asked why he wasn't taking anything, and he said "nah I'm fine" I was just smiling inside me. When the bills came, I ordered for a takeaway, and he was clearly unsettled, (the talk wasn't flowing sef)
The final bill came and I paid with my card. The look on his face was priceless (my friend didn't even notice anything, she was too hungry)
He was now like "you didn't have to do that, I was going to cover it" then I told him " well, I don't know how much you are worth so I wouldn't want any inconvenience on your part. By the way, the pack is for you"
The guy took it P sha. And told the person that introduced us that I'm very proud and arrogant angry
I was like are you kidding me What did I do! Sometimes I don't even know what guys want,
Anyways, I can go on a date with an empty stomach, as long as I'm going to pay for my food.. Nobody should have a problem with that angry

5 Likes

Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by goldbim(f): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
stubbornman:

I'll gladly go out on a date wid you ... some girls are just somehow
aww.im blushing o,bt dnt let my le boo la fight you. grin..(my butter of life)..
Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by stubbornman(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
goldbim:
aww.im blushing o,bt dnt let my le boo la fight you. grin..(my butter of life)..
LA boy la enter bike la run
Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by goldbim(f): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
stubbornman:

LA boy la enter bike la run
better pikin grin.
Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by Cutehector(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
PushPlay:

Kiss and tell us more. grin
she myt probably b readin this now. But that one is her problem. Nothing goes for nothing. cool
Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Cutehector:

one b!tch sef tell me dat sh!t too this last val,, imagine make I waste money on food alone.. smh

PS: come and join me o Cutehector let's eat

2 Likes

Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by Cutehector(m): 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
BreadandBeans:

one b!tch sef tell me dat sh!t too this last val,, imagine make I waste money on food alone.. smh

PS: come and join me o Cutehector let's eat
grin cheesy nigerian police don suffer grin

I dey come my broda cheesy
Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by queenfav(f): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
amokeme:
Hehehehe.... Really but there is nothing wrong in going with a hungry stomach so long you will pay your own bills na.
Well, there was this one time I was to meet someone somewhere, but I forgot because I was really busy with some stuffs, and just when I was to go get something to eat (my first meal for the day o cry) he called to remind me, but I told him we needed to reschedule that I'm with a friend and we have been helping my mum sort out some stuffs and I'm really tired. But he insisted. So I said fine, he should meet me at a restaurant becaus we are very hungry (the tone of his voice changed immediately, ) he said "ok no problem coldly" in my mind I was like, look at this one cheesy
Sha sha, he got there before us sef, we exchanged pleasantries and all that... it was time to order, hehehe, me that I like food before, I ordered a heavy meal (I eat too much) my friend too, and he was just looking, I can imagine what was running through his mind (we were meeting for the 1st time).. my friend asked why he wasn't taking anything, and he said "nah I'm fine" I was just smiling inside me. When the bills came, I ordered for a takeaway, and he was clearly unsettled, (the talk wasn't flowing sef)
The final bill came and I paid with my card. The look on his face was priceless (my friend didn't even notice anything, she was too hungry)
He was now like "you didn't have to do that, I was going to cover it" then I told him " well, I don't know how much you are worth so I wouldn't want any inconvenience on your part. By the way, the pack is for you"
The guy took it P sha. And told the person that introduced us that I'm very proud and arrogant angry
I was like are you kidding me What did I do! Sometimes I don't even know what guys want,
Anyways, I can go on a date with an empty stomach, as long as I'm going to pay for my food.. Nobody should have a problem with that angry
Some men can be very confused sha,if you had waited for him to pick up the bills,he would have tagged u a hungry gold digging lady who wants to turn him into an ATM.

1 Like

Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by amokeme(f): 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
queenfav:
Some men can be very confused sha,if you had waited for him to pick up the bills,he would have tagged u a hungry gold digging lady who wants to turn him into an ATM.
I'm telling you.. The friend he reported me to, said she was lost cheesy
Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
Where una dey meet this kin ladies sef?
Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by rosieluv(f): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
amokeme:
hehehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by queenfav(f): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
The surest way na to carry ur MasterCard, in case of any yawa,to avoid emergency washing plate.The guy may not have enough money to cover both of you, but he would sit there dieing in silence just to impress you.
Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by queenfav(f): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
amokeme:
I'm telling you.. The friend he reported me to, said she was lost cheesy
Na so their life be jare..Normally,i am used to people saying my pride is too much,so its no longer news.When an insecure man meets a lady who holds her own,has her life together and doesn't act needy,they equate it to ‘pride'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by optimistbynature: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
amokeme:

its a date then,just give me the time and venue.??
Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by drewxx88(m): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
amokeme:
when I read that you eat a lot , I had to go look at your profile pix and I must say your looking trim and preety for a lady who eats much ...Now back to the guy in context I'm guessing he was perplexed about the impending bill ,and after the whole foul mood thingy he sees your the one paying coupled with the fact you gave him the take away ,smart guess is he wondered who took who on a date ...
Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by amokeme(f): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
drewxx88:
when I read that you eat a lot , [b]I had to go look at your profile pix [/b]and I must say your looking trim and preety for a lady who eats much ...Now back to the guy in context I'm guessing he was perplexed about the impending bill ,and after the whole foul mood thingy he sees your the one paying coupled with the fact you gave him the take away ,smart guess is he wondered who took who on a date ...
it doesn't show no matter what I eat cry cry
Re: Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. by drewxx88(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
amokeme:
it doesn't show no matter what I eat cry cry
hahaha don't frown you R looking fab lots of guys me inclusive love ladies with your kinda stature ,with time you'd add a bit but till then keep your shape wink.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls / Bitter Truth About Girls In This Modern World / Help..my Mother Hates My Wife To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.