Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? (19444 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by adedayoa2(f): 6:49am On Sep 27, 2016
Sagem, then in school, if the phone dey ring my friends go dey follow the phone ring. 'Can you feel it, can you feel it, can you feel it'. Bad children

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Handsomecole(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2016
Iphone 7 undecided

The phone really showed me pepper

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by tysontim(m): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2016
Nokia Flip up the red n white make. When d phone decides to give u flex problem u go change flex taya

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Kachiukwu(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2016
All these tecno rubbish.. That's why I prefer BRYTE Products.. TeamBryte

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by highwaist: 6:55am On Sep 27, 2016
Motorola razor,weaker ntwrk signer

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by muller101(m): 6:56am On Sep 27, 2016
guywitzerogal:
Mine is Iphone8+ ,.......... Thinking wat?
wake up.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by moscobabs(m): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2016
innjoo phone

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by budosky(m): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2016
Gone are dose days of SAGEM My-X 1,2,3,4,5,6,7.. Stupid phones with useless batteries...Na that My-X7 suffer me pass.. I think say I don upgrade o but na so the thing go dey downgrade me for public.. When call enters d thing go just die.. Kai..

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Rajosh(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2016
my current phone Gicent Halo 1. Worst phone on earth. Lags like crazy. The specs I saw were all lies. I won't even advice my enemies (if I have) to buy the phone. I have learnt a lesson. I will only stick to products I know.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 27, 2016
It was my tecno phantom A+ (f7)

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Marlvin(m): 6:59am On Sep 27, 2016
None so far.. I've been a top fan of Nokia (e Series) till the invention of androids, so I switched over..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by budosky(m): 6:59am On Sep 27, 2016
Why dem com bring dis post out now... Since MAY... There is God sha

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:01am On Sep 27, 2016
CircleOfWilis:
tecno boom j8
oga you dey lie. Share your reasons ni
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by bochy: 7:03am On Sep 27, 2016
one sagem phone I bought in 2007

it had network in the shop where I bought it, but b4 I got home ther e was no network again. And that was the end of the phone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:03am On Sep 27, 2016
BlissP:
NEC, d bastard phone can give u a missed call even while d caller is contemplating whether to call u or not...Funny e enough! After 6months I sold d phone to one maga twice d amount I bought it shocked
hahahaha i remember i bought that phone from my colleague back then in school. Chai the phone been dey big eh, couldn't even download a single game, i jejely return am back and him refund my money jhoor

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by DjAndroid: 7:03am On Sep 27, 2016
I used 2 widows phones they were all rubbish. I first got lumia 620, having used Samsung galaxy note 1, the lumia was a toy then I decided to up my game and got the more expensive lumia 920. Men it was a bigger toy, a very dumb phone, a waste of money .

I don't know why lumia phones are called smartphone. A very dumb phone.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by athorello(m): 7:04am On Sep 27, 2016
Mine was Techno Q1. Charging port and battery wahara worry my life from creek to eko and back before I sold it.
That was my last hard keypad phone.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2016
benarex:
Tecno F6. The heat can roast your palm and battery drains faster
irony.. Techno that is known to be very strong in battery.
Pls i'm contemplating on buying a Techno tablet... Though the only prob is that its not pocketable Whats ya advice? Does it have a strong battery?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:06am On Sep 27, 2016
athorello:
Mine was Techno Q1. Charging port and battery wahara worry my life from creek to eko and back before I sold it.
That was my last hard keypad phone.
hahahaha that keypad phone dey strong eh
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:06am On Sep 27, 2016
BlackBerry bold 3. Braand new phone that came with charger issues until d charger blew it off n nearly destroyed appliances in my home. Was a scary day o.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2016
Youngpo413:
Asha 200 and C-2O3.
what is this one saying? Abeg commot the former from your list jhoor

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by kidsam: 7:07am On Sep 27, 2016
HTC 1 dual sim. Very useless phone and waste of money.
Sendo X. Another terrible phone that should never have been produced.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2016
benarex:
Tecno F6. The heat can roast your palm and battery drains faster

cheesy after using that phone, I vowed never to use a techno phone again

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2016
Rick9:
Blackberry Tour 2 and Curve 2 Dese fones suffer me
guy youre so right. The latter is good but the former biko was the worst blackberry product ever. With its joystick causing problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by dhebz2pon(m): 7:10am On Sep 27, 2016
Mine is blackberry tour and one useless China phone
Called vinko,those phones enh I thank God day am still alive

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 27, 2016
infinix hot
touch pad issues
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Tosssin(m): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2016
Nokia 3110c

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Iphone5: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2016
Worst phone i ever used based the bb bold 5, phone just crashed after 1 month of usage

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by johnlegend01: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2016
INJOO FIRE PLUS

Injoo should be ousted from our country but criminals are in charge of everything in this country.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2016
budosky:
Gone are dose days of SAGEM My-X 1,2,3,4,5,6,7.. Stupid phones with useless batteries...Na that My-X7 suffer me pass.. I think say I don upgrade o but na so the thing go dey downgrade me for public.. When call enters d thing go just die.. Kai..
that was my first phone oh with a
useless battery. How time flies.. That time were camera phone been dey reign eh.
I later sold it cos it couldn't download Real Football 2006

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by itzgbengene: 7:16am On Sep 27, 2016
To hell with Vinko phones
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2016
Nokia XL
Lg g3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make Internet Connection Fast On Your Android Smartphone / FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? / My OnePlus 7 Pro Just Arrived! Got Questions?! (Inc Unboxing, Hands-On & Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.