Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? (19440 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Davidolives(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2016
BenKafor:

So you have used these two phones? Which kind lie.
is it possible not to use the two phones?
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Sanchez01: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2016
Iseoluwani:
grin
That moment when you're composing a ringing tone grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by holusormi(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2016
Sendo X , that phone never gave me a minute of rest ,,, haaaa I suffered!!!!! angry
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by yedidiah(m): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2016
SAGEM my X1

that phone Na phone.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by calliope(f): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2016
GogetterMD:

Phone heats to such an extent that it started to melt the back cover! Damn!
Mine would turn off and on for no darn reason.. Hangs like ever, I was chargin it wit my PC wen it smoked shocked all my pdf files fried.. I knew I had enough!
She is resting now smiley
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Iseoluwani: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2016
Sanchez01:

That moment when you're composing a ringing tone grin

Exactly cheesy grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2016
I have used many phones but Innjoo one 3g is the worst........ Not forgetting Itel phones, very useless and also cheap.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by gbaskiboy: 8:48am On Sep 27, 2016
Chinuaj:
Iphone 7.. i just dashed it out..not up to 3 hours ago!!!
Lie mohammed brother spotted! grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by repogirl(f): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2016
Lumia 530, it made me nauseous just looking at it. Transferring and receiving files was headache. Imagine saving or downloading a file and after downloading the file is nowhere on the phone.

Was happy when the screen cracked and I couldn't use it anymore. Gave me the perfect excuse to get other phone.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by GogetterMD(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2016
calliope:

Mine would turn off and on for no darn reason.. Hangs like ever, I was chargin it wit my PC wen it smoked shocked all my pdf files fried.. I knew I had enough!
She is resting now smiley
Rip and suffer no more baby cry
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Cunninlinguist: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2016
U have used a lot of useless phones but Nokia 6600 takes the cake .The phone dey magnet virus. The Bluetooth had a mind of its own.If you were unfortunate enough to be within the Bluetooth range, it will be sending stuff to you. If you make the mistake of installing, your phone will contact and no amount of flashing can remove the virus. grin

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by pxjosh(m): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2016
Innjoo fire!
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Princejboy(m): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2016
BlissP:
NEC, d bastard phone can give u a missed call even while d caller is contemplating whether to call u or not...Funny e enough! After 6months I sold d phone to one maga twice d amount I bought it shocked
lol guy u funny that ur phone na badest
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Cunninlinguist: 8:57am On Sep 27, 2016
Chinuaj:
Iphone 7.. i just dashed it out..not up to 3 hours ago!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by HolyTitus(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2016
My Blackberry Bold 5! Chiii, The thing can hang ehn; you go wan vex troway ham for canal but the money wey you take buy ham go tie your hand for back like criminal
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Rozaystunna(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2016
Blackberry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Princejboy(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2016
una wey dey lie God know una address cheesy grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by paic: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2016
Mehn ma lumia 900 dey wahala me die. Don erase all ma contact, no dey download, dey complain setup this setup that.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Rozaystunna(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2016
tysontim:
Nokia Flip up the red n white make. When d phone decides to give u flex problem u go change flex taya
iswr!!! cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2016
hustla:

I'm surprised the G3 is on anyone's list

It had a factory defect that makes the phone restarts continuously, just google it and you will see a lot of people with same issue.the phone is good and all but that singular problem is it's downfall.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by ritababe(f): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2016
even person wey open this thread don lost since four months.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by mahyowah(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2016
TECNO W4.

The phone is unbelievably slow.

Worst part is that you can't move anything to the SD CARD

If your internal memory is full your sd card is useless, you can only cut media files such as pictures, videos etc to ur sd card.
I am serioudly groaning using this phone.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2016
donfemo:

I agree with you, Nokia XL is the most useless phone i have ever used.

I cried for weeks using that phone
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Donkunxex(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2016
Lg g2... Was disapionted lg couldn't use a good touchpad for the phone... The problem occured on almost all the rolled out devices... I bought the phone twice and also had the problem twice..
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Rozaystunna(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
what is this one saying? Abeg commot the former from your list jhoor
true ashamed 200 no get wahala, strong ba3
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by peckebu(f): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2016
Nokia tonosobe that phone made me feel like I was in bondage its better to be phoneless than to have that phone
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by RobinHez(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2016
shedrachug:
Men I love your blog. Fantastic!
You just made my day bro! cheesy

Kindly subscribe via email to receive updates pls.... Thanks in advance
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2016
BlackBerry Q10..
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by promisealor(f): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2016
Innjoo embarassed I'll never use innjoo again!!!! Never
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2016
iPhone 7 is the phone I've used and the worst undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by Osemond123(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2016
lilmax:
Xperia z5
Samsung s6
HTC m9

Yeye phones undecided

Boss easy
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Ever Used? by oweniwe(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2016
Segadem:
Itel 1500

Big for nothing phone with useless camera that can't snap anything clearly.

I spent N3,500 fixing "ghosts" in d screen ... I mean, d phone would be "pressing itself"

After fixing it, d phone got stolen. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make Internet Connection Fast On Your Android Smartphone / Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated / Use Blackberry Subscription On Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.