Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Men! Arghhhh!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men! Arghhhh!!!! (2438 Views)

Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Nova15: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2016
smileysmiley:
hahaha... it is a pity that unlike election, the girl can bounce out before 4years

As far as you've entered the place.
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Fraih(f): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2016
Really!
Creating a thread for this is unnecessary!
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by GeniusDavid(m): 10:04am On Apr 06, 2016
smileysmiley:
You are really a genius... Thank God for men like you, with all the comments I was getting earlier on, I was beginning to lose faith in the male species. Thank you for your matured and reasonable comment. The funny thing is that I am not into this guy, I just posted it cause the act was really childish and I was marveled. From the comments above yours, I deduced that most men actually act in this childish manner and I don't know about other women, but for women like me, you lose your chances when you begin to try too hard. I am not a pretender neither am I a shy person so if a guy I like approaches me, I give him the green light but if you don't get my green light and start pestering me, it reduces your chances drastically. He can give me like 10 missed calls straight up and even after I told him I saved his number with Olodo, he kept calling, now tell me how I am supposed to trip for this type of person.
Why don't you try giving him the "Friend zone Treatment" it will not stop him from pestering you, but it'll reduce it, Try being cool with him seeing him as a friend, although he's going to have the impression that u're cooperating, just keep diverting anytime he raises up the issue, he's going to try a bit more I must say, but once he notices u ain't on that Part with him, he'd give up and rather appreciate that" casual friends" relationship.

Note:- If you keep forming like he said "Shakara" for him, he won't give up soon, You've to get used to being disturbed
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by smileysmiley(f): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2016
GeniusDavid:
Why don't you try giving him the "Friend zone Treatment" it will not stop him from pestering you, but it'll reduce it, Try being cool with him seeing him as a friend, although he's going to have the impression that u're cooperating, just keep diverting anytime he raises up the issue, he's going to try a bit more I must say, but once he notices u ain't on that Part with him, he'd give up and rather appreciate that" casual friends" relationship.

Note:- If you keep forming like he said "Shakara" for him, he won't give up soon, You've to get used to being disturbed
I'll do just that. Thanks
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
GeniusDavid:
A Man's emotional life is complicated, We understand "No" as "Try Harder" , I think he's really into you tho! That Frustrating feeling of not being good enough made him lash out at first.
Is that what to do when you're frustrated?

Makes one look like a schizophrenic grin
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by GeniusDavid(m): 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Is that what to do when you're frustrated?
Makes one look like a schizophrenic grin
That's being a man for you! and I almost never get frustrated grin
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by torqque7(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
GeniusDavid:

That's being a man for you! and I almost never get frustrated grin
Bro not all men act like that cos of frustration, only dumb desperate ones,I don't blame a lot of women when they look down on men,some men are HOPELESSLY STUPID,how can someone save ur name with olodo and u are very much aware of this but still u keep calling?yes its true men love challenges but some trophies ain't just worth it at all,personally I don't av time to chase any female that acts rudely to me at all,if shez into me fine,if I get a hint shez not interested then I take the hint and move to the next,simple,for Godsake women are not in short supply.
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
GeniusDavid:
A Man's emotional life is complicated, We understand "No" as "Try Harder" , I think he's really into you tho! That Frustrating feeling of not being good enough made him lash out at first.
This is so true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Having Heartbreaks Almost Everymonth / Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? / I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.