Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Things Women Say And What They Really Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women Say And What They Really Mean (3480 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / Things Women Say And What They Really Mean / What Does This Lady Really Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Cholls(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2016
My brothers.......

"We need to talk" = I need to complain about you

"Have fun at the party" = do not have fun at the party

"You don’t need to buy me a present" = you need to buy me a very expensive gift

"Yes" = no

"No" = yes

"I’m very adventurous" = I’ve slept with every guy who gives me even a hint of attention

“are you hungry?” = take me to dinner

“you seem like a player” = I find you interesting

“you’re such a jerk” = I am attracted to you

“so why did you break up with your ex girlfriend” = what’s wrong with you

“it’s getting kinda late” = I’m not going to have sex with you

“so are we together” = I want you to stop f*cking other women

“do you like me” = I like you

“we have different values” = I found somebody else to fvck

“I am tired of drama and BS” = I am very attracted to bad guys

“I like your friends, but..” = I don’t like your friends

“I want a man to spoil me” = im already having sex with one guy, but now i need a maga to spend money on me

“I’ve been really busy” = I don’t like you

“Who’s that girl you were talking to” = are you having sex with that girl

"I want to be friends first" = guys just pump and dump me so now im gonna take my insecurities out on you and make you wait

"Im not ready for a relationship right now" = im not ready for a relationship with you, ever

"I just don’t want a boyfriend right now" = I don’t want you as a boyfriend, ever

"That’s okay" = I want to think long and hard about how I’m going to make you suffer

"I’ll be ready in 5 minutes" = I’ll be ready in 2 hours

"You don’t know how to communicate" = you need to do what I tell you

"We can always still be friends" = there is no way in hell I’m going to let any part of your body ever touch any part of mine, ever again

"I like you but.." = I don’t like you

"There’s no one else I swear" = I’m banging two of your best friends

"I love sex" = I love sex with other people, but not with you

"I can’t believe I did that" = i do that all the time with other guys

"I’ve never done that before!" = I do that all the time with other guys but will only do it with you once in a while so you think you’re special

"We’re moving too fast" = I’m not ready to sleep with you again until I find out if the bad boy I got the hots for is free from the charm Amaka used to snatch him away from me.

"I cant believe i just sent you that picture!" = I do this all the time

"Whatever" = f*ck off

"Can you help me with subscription" = if I keep whining and making him think he will f*ck me the idiot will do what I say

"Where are you?" = why aren’t you here doing things for me

"I'm not sure what I want" = I don't want you

"You're such a great guy!" = You're a weak guy

"I have a headache" = I won't be having sex with you tonight

"I'm tired, I think I'm just going to stay in tonight" = I'm going to fvck someone else tonight

"I hate my ex" = I'm still in love with my ex but he won't take me back

"I'm so happy for you!" = I am jealous and not happy for you at all

"I don't care, let's go wherever" = you better know where I want to be taken

"It's nothing" = this is a big deal

"I think I'll just stay in and take it easy" = you did something minor to make my gina dry up and I'm considering never talking to you again

"do you have light in your house"= I want to come over to your place so you can fvck me

"I'm not ready to have sex yet"= you've not bought me sharwama

"I was really an idiot to marry my ex" = I blame others for my own choices in life, and I was desperate and approaching the wall, besides, all my other girlfriends were getting married and I was afraid to be the last one

"Men are all the same" = I refuse to change my ways because nothing is ever my fault

"Your friends are awesome!" = once I get you to commit I'll alienate every one of them from you and slowly isolate you and your wallet

"I like to take it slow at first" = I'm still judging you and testing you

"Let's do something next week" = unless I get a better offer

"I can't stand my ex" = I think about doing him every night

"I promise, I'm not a dull lady" = I am so totally a dull lady

"Look at that ashewo" = I'm jealous of all the male attention she gets

"I'm not in a position to do this properly and it wouldn't be fair for you unless i could give it a proper shot" = i don't like you anymore and i've already started looking for a new guy to f*ck

"eww, i dont even like sex, d!cks are ugly" = I'm a total slut and feel like a piece of garbage for getting f*cked by so many worthless losers over the years

"i don't suck d*ck" = i haven't suck YOUR d*ck

"I just think we need some space" = Im thinking of sucking and fukking this other guy or multiple guys but im not sure yet, i will let you know at your lowest point, for now ill keep you in suspense

“call me on Thursday to confirm” = you’re my backup plan. I have almost no intention of actually going out with you

“I really like you as a friend” = I’m not going to sleep with you or date you, but you can take me out and buy me food if I don’t have anything better going on

“do you mind if I leave some of my things at your place” = I want other women to know you’re seeing someone

“sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner, I was so busy with work/feeling sick” = take a hint, I could not possibly care any less about you

“sorry I turned my phone off/battery died” = I was busy with some other guy

“sorry I can’t make it this Friday after all” = I found something better to do

“I don’t get along with girls because they’re jealous of me” = I don’t get along with girls because I’m a b!tch.

“I don’t care about money you know I’m not like that” = money is the reason am even talking to you.

lalasticlala.

5 Likes

Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by chocolateme(f): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2016
Op how many girls did this to you?
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2016
I DEY CUM
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:24am On Apr 05, 2016
I YAFF CUM ..
SO TRUE
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by sLentlover7778(m): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2016
Na womanlogy you study.. 100% true
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by obiorathesubtle: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2016
seen..
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2016
I am always a victim of one inside dis ur list of life.lol... I hate girls dat just want to be frnds wit me for fun so i stopped being d fun type ever again...now all b*tches no where to be seen.
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Cutehector(m): 9:39am On Apr 05, 2016
Thunder will fire any girl dah will call me a nice guy

1 Like

Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2016
Girls are so deceptive ehn.. You go hearam
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Maxi112: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2016
so true...
I hate to be called a nice guy.. it makes me sick
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by ettaetta(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Lovelynature(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2016
Op while most part of your list is true, some of them are based on mere assumption. But truly women could be very cunning at times
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2016
O boy na true o
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by segdan(m): 11:58am On Apr 05, 2016
grin it is true girl una wahala too much
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Cholls(m): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lovelynature:
Op while most part of your list is true, some of them are based on mere assumption. But truly women could be very cunning at times
my brother hmmm!

assumption you say?

Ok lets see if this are assumptions:

"well i am a girl so i do like a certain degree of drama but not as much as others do" = I am the empress of drama queens, and i will twist your brain into more knots than any other woman you have ever met. Prepare to be mindfvcked beyond comprehension.

"He's not a bad looking guy"= I'd never date him.

“I want to go somewhere nice” = sex with me will cost you more than N5000

“it’s like I don’t even know you any more” = you are growing as a person and are becoming immune to my attempts to control you

“im not leaving until you tell me who she is” = if you don’t confess to fvcking that girl, I am going to start breaking all of your things

“we had an agreement!” = you’re not doing what I told you to do

“I already have a boyfriend” = I don’t like you

“I need a guy who isn’t clingy or jealous” = I need a guy who will not complain when he finds out I have been fvcking half the guys in our city

"Are you sure you don't have a girlfriend?" = I'm attracted to you and tired of taken guys pretending to be single.
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Cholls(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
my brothers............You Want More?
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Maamin(m): 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
100% true cheesy
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Lovelynature(m): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cholls:
my brother hmmm!

assumption you say?

Ok lets see if this are assumptions:

"well i am a girl so i do like a certain degree of drama but not as much as others do" = I am the empress of drama queens, and i will twist your brain into more knots than any other woman you have ever met. Prepare to be mindfvcked beyond comprehension.

"He's not a bad looking guy"= I'd never date him.

“I want to go somewhere nice” = sex with me will cost you more than N5000

“it’s like I don’t even know you any more” = you are growing as a person and are becoming immune to my attempts to control you

“im not leaving until you tell me who she is” = if you don’t confess to fvcking that girl, I am going to start breaking all of your things

“we had an agreement!” = you’re not doing what I told you to do

“I already have a boyfriend” = I don’t like you

“I need a guy who isn’t clingy or jealous” = I need a guy who will not complain when he finds out I have been fvcking half the guys in our city

"Are you sure you don't have a girlfriend?" = I'm attracted to you and tired of taken guys pretending to be single.
lol... Women are really weirdcheesycheesy. Why can't they go straight to the point as guys do and stop using other means to pass their massages.

I don't even care to know whatever message my bae is trying to pass acrosscheesycheesy. She may be feeling, ''this one isn't very romantic''. Lovelynature doesn't bother over it. Let her pass the message straight and stop keeping one guessing and guessing cheesycheesy

Bro, you must be a student of CharlesNneji or his co PhD holder in school of womanology
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
Extremely boring.
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Cholls(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lovelynature:
lol... Women are really weirdcheesycheesy. Why can't they go straight to the point as guys do and stop using other means to pass their massages.

I don't even care to know whatever message my bae is trying to pass acrosscheesycheesy. She may be feeling, ''this one isn't very romantic''. Lovelynature doesn't bother over it. Let her pass the message straight and stop keeping one guessing and guessing cheesycheesy

Bro, you must be a student of CharlesNneji or his co PhD holder in school of womanology
my brother naah!

If you want to live longer on earth.......you must learn their language.

Stop waiting for them to come directly cuz you go quick old.

And as for the last paragraph........though, I have no idea who charlesNneji his......but thanks always.
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Cholls(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Chase77:
Extremely boring.
my brother Eiyaah!..........you must be really tired.
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Lovelynature(m): 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cholls:
my brother naah!

If you want to live longer on earth.......you most learn their language.

Stop waiting for them to come directly cuz you go quick old.

And as for the last paragraph........though, I have no idea who charlesNneji his......but thanks always.
Well, I've always enjoyed peaceful relationships though I don't bother over whatever she's implying

Ok, CharlesNneji is a popular Nairalander who knows much about women and tricks to get them tripping. Though, he may not be currently using the same moniker, but with this name we knew him few years back, and also as a professor in womanology, and many talked about the work of his e-books, though I had never purchased it. I don't know him in person either, but here we see ourselves as brothers and friends.

2 Likes

Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by firstking01(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
Some are so not true
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Cholls(m): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
firstking01:
Some are so not true
my brother firstking0 if you want the floor you can come and take it........
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Eddygourdo(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
this is a lovely read and I can say categorically 98% true. What's a bro gat to do than to manage them else we become durrent and his kin

1 Like

Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
hahahaha cholls meeeeehn you got the interpretaions bro, one just gotta learn how to roll with them bc they can't stop being themselves. Yet to meet a girl that doesn't or haven't done most of this.
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by calculator123(m): 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
nice work op.naija ladies they pretend
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by firstking01(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cholls:
my brother firstking0 if you want the floor you can come and take it........
yes i want amgrin
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Cholls(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2016
my brothers.

A few more:

"do you want me to cook? "= don't ask me to cook

"It's personal" = I can't think of a bullet proof lie right now.

I'm need to be comfortable first" = I want a relationship first, then sex. If I decide to have it.

"Give me your number, I'll call you" = No I won't!
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Cholls(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2016
my brothers.

More:

“How is your girlfriend” = do you really think women care about how other women are doing? If you are platonic friends, she is asking you if you have broken up yet so she can derive satisfaction from your misery and heartbreak. If your girlfriend is asking you this, she is being angry and sarcastic and basically telling you to stop hanging out with other women and she doesn’t want to have to ask this question again

“I wish I could meet a nice guy” = I know tons of nice guys - in fact you’re one of them- but what I really want is a super hot bad boy who treats me like dirt and makes my ‘gina drip.

“I need space” = I hate space, but because I’m exhausted from all the arguments with you that I actually started, I’m going to pull back and stop doing things that I think are propping up our relationship to see if you love me enough to do more things for me while getting nothing or being treated downright badly in return
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Eddygourdo:
this is a lovely read and I can say categorically 98% true. What's a bro gat to do than to manage them else we become durrent and his kin
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship / A Nairalander Shows Off His Drawing Skills / Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.