Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? (45304 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by egojiokwu(m): 1:27am On Apr 07, 2016
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by spafu(m): 1:29am On Apr 07, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I'm hairy, so whats up? Hehe
Where do you have it hairier?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by Irishrena1(f): 1:32am On Apr 07, 2016
seangy4konji:
I will give her my ATM pin. My deeds,my heart and everything I got.

I will love her till eternity even if she cheats on me. I would love her till death do us path.

Abi u know know what's uphmmm.

Hairy is my fetish so if you ain't hairy? We cNt deal and if it semi hairy?i tell my ladies to let it grow. Olonsho weh no get hair self I Jo fit knack.

Ohh boy you need to knw what Sean is talking about. Navel hair,chest,assss hole?thighs everything full. Ask me anything I will go steal to give.

God bless the hirstute ladies. Your reward is on earth and heaven cos God lives the natural beings. It's in vogue now leaving it all.
Can you put a pic of you? Cos this is the only comment on this thread that has made sense. And no its not about the ATM part. Its the love part and love of nature

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by CaptainRahl(m): 1:45am On Apr 07, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
the hairs will make me think I'm knacking a werewolf.
oga na which one u be na?... male, female or a transgender?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by CaptainRahl(m): 2:02am On Apr 07, 2016
if u r a lady and hairy, keep calm cos u gurls rock!

***modified***

... And the bad news is...

i'm not hairy!
#sadface

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by Missmossy(f): 2:18am On Apr 07, 2016
Kikikiki grin grin

This pic though. it has travelled far. She's human too and didn't ask to be made this way!!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by repogirl(f): 2:20am On Apr 07, 2016
Wow, from the cments here, I guess my mother was right. Guys do like hairy women. (not as hairy as the pic sha)
Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by AreaFada2: 2:28am On Apr 07, 2016
Hairy is cool actually.

But in the pic above I'd be more concerned about the reason for the hairiness.

If it is what I think, she'd probably not be able to have a baby. And other health issues will likely come later.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by Zipopo(m): 3:29am On Apr 07, 2016
LuveU2:
And i am very hairy embarassed

Not this type above o

Am sorry girl, i can't date you...
Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by Iykon1313(m): 3:30am On Apr 07, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
For me, it is a big turn off. I cant.

Lets hear your opinion.

Yes but not like the above.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by tottinova: 4:01am On Apr 07, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

Lets hear your opinion.

Shat kind of hairy are you

Hairy potter
Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by KMIKE22: 4:01am On Apr 07, 2016
This is a man not woman
Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by banio: 4:02am On Apr 07, 2016
Rasta woman
Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by Juell(m): 4:31am On Apr 07, 2016
LuveU2:
Not this type above o
I love hairy ladies.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by biggerlife(m): 5:01am On Apr 07, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Lets hear your opinion.

I will marry her so far she has complete female organs..... Its romantic
Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by drewxx88(m): 5:36am On Apr 07, 2016
LuveU2:

Not this type above o
really have you tried waxing and shaving or do you like the fact that your hairy
Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by xreal: 5:46am On Apr 07, 2016
When did Timaya start using earrings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by excel111(m): 5:47am On Apr 07, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
I'm quite Hairy too.

hop u dnt av bia bia lik d above
Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by excel111(m): 5:54am On Apr 07, 2016
i love hairy babes...i can do anything they want for them.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by chukel(m): 5:54am On Apr 07, 2016
It's a condition called hirsutism. It's usually caused by excess male hormone androgen. That's why most of them have very short temper like men. A turn off though. Most times may be associated with a/an subfertility or infertility condition known as polycystic ovarian syndrome.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 07, 2016
tola9ja:
no
Disgusting to me
i prefer this one
Heat Nor dey do dis one so?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by swanky00(m): 6:07am On Apr 07, 2016
I like em hairy ladies. Looking at a hairy and neat damsel gets my trigger loaded.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by klickstar: 6:13am On Apr 07, 2016
I love hairy ladies I don't know if anyone observe they're quite naughty in nature.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by Braintouch(m): 6:14am On Apr 07, 2016
I dey shave, my wife dey shave. Na who go dey buy shaving stick for house? angry angry
Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by Polar3: 6:17am On Apr 07, 2016
Of cos,but hell no,not this kinda hairy....its hairy and thick bushy in the right place,ya know...
Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by uzolexis(f): 6:18am On Apr 07, 2016
Stupid question, stupid thread.... Are hairy ladies not humans plus the mod that moved this to fp is dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by truthisbittar12: 6:20am On Apr 07, 2016
LuveU2:
My hair embarassed i hate full hair embarassed

kai, i no say na many area full with hair cool
modif: on my head
Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by HaneefahRN(f): 6:21am On Apr 07, 2016
habsydiamond:
I rebuke this lady elements of a transgender all over her. If I must to marry such a lady she must shed her skin ni ooo. This one maman which mean na man b4 and na man she still be.

Lolz. It's called hirsutism has nothing to do with being transgender.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by truthisbittar12: 6:23am On Apr 07, 2016
tola9ja:
no

Disgusting to me

i prefer this one

bros this one tell u say she no get hair everwhere grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by KingRex1(m): 6:34am On Apr 07, 2016
So far shes nt dirty nd smelly.. It remains a turn on
Re: Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? by optimismlaz(m): 6:37am On Apr 07, 2016
I don't like it, should we be going for saloon at the same time? No I will not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Rocks Partner Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.