Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) (5344 Views)

This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by olaleks007(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Suuu

Who is dis again

50k 2 make hair with dat legover leg, bleached skin and smelly toto

Walai this is called eptalosmell vacumvacum(am still searching for d meaning too)
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by henrydadon(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
the girl facebook is on fire she better not come out for days...i don go mark register for her facebook..olosho omo ale jati jati
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by esejessy(f): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
This babe is damn funny! her clap back is epic..d way she dey fire people wey comment for d pics for fb na die ooooo! Chimoooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by Rexhenrex(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
esejessy:
This babe is damn funny! her clap back is epic..d way she dey fire people wey comment for d pics for fb na die ooooo! Chimoooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
lmao...i the tell you i av laugh tire today thelma no send nobody na.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by iamcourage(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
what does she have that other girls dont?..I wont even give 5k per month...
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by BadBullet(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
women and money

Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by esejessy(f): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lmao...i the tell you i av laugh tire today thelma no send nobody na.
lol grin cheesy grin grin
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by mrhansome12(m): 12:24am On Apr 06, 2016

Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 06, 2016
okuneddie:
babe there are lots of guys that will give u more than that in 2weeks self..... dem dey Ife

by the time they are thru with u, even ur family won't be able to spend the money

Lol cheesy

Dey also dey LAUTECH ........ They would just take care of her family for her ...

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by Qualer: 4:07am On Apr 06, 2016
queenfav:
See her scruffy looking hair,she should leave issues like this to toke makinwa.

what are you doing in ibadan with all that?! cool
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by Mypeople2(m): 4:54am On Apr 06, 2016
She is a little girl that has never worked before. I am sure she is even studying one useless course in one of the polytechnics. See as the hair scatter self..At the end,one poor boy will marry her when she gets to 34
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by hensben(m): 5:25am On Apr 06, 2016
She is still a kid mentally and age wise. She didn't even realize what she posted @ 50k hair do every two weeks.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by MicroBox: 7:03am On Apr 06, 2016
Only to a boyfriend that love short girls.... shorty mama
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by slyrone(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
na this type we dey call trophy gf, her only asset is her puma. I don't know you buy wherever you r I pray amadioha put ur puna on lock down forever. empty vessel, many graduates sef don't earn half of that amount. anyway I blame guyz
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by queenfav(f): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
Qualer:

what are you doing in ibadan with all that?! cool
with all what?
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
The future of this country no get hope at all. Imagine a girl with this kinda orientation 10years time in the position of petroleum minister. Na to use our money do hair and buy designer finish... Imbe.cile! angry
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by Qualer: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
queenfav:
with all what?

all that fabulousness! grin grin grin
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by queenfav(f): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
Qualer:

all that fabulousness! grin grin grin
awnnnn..That's where my career hustle led me to.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by Qualer: 7:52am On Apr 07, 2016
queenfav:
awnnnn..That's where my career hustle led me to.

we have to change that positively, somehow, abi? cool
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by queenfav(f): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2016
Qualer:

I don't get u.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by queenfav(f): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2016
Qualer:

I don't get u.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by Qualer: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
queenfav:
I don't get u.

It means 'we' need to relocate you, fast! kiss so i can get to meet you in person cool
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by queenfav(f): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Qualer:

It means 'we' need to relocate you, fast! kiss so i can get to meet you in person cool
seriously? lol..nice try.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by Qualer: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
queenfav:
seriously? lol..nice try.

i'm kinda serious though, just say yes! dazzol!! cool
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fernandowski:
she should first tell us how much money the dad gives her mum for hair dressing every two weeks

me that can have a nice haircut for just 250naira

ladies can be silly at times
point of correction, not all of them should be addressed as "ladies". Most of them are still girls with fish brain. Ladies are those that are matured in thought and are also independent financially, not those that equate boyfriends as ATM
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by queenfav(f): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Qualer:

i'm kinda serious though, just say yes! dazzol!! cool
see gobe o,say yes to what na..Ok,yes,u are indeed funny.
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by Fernandowski(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
wizzyrich:
point of correction, not all of them should be addressed as "ladies". Most of them are still girls with fish brain. Ladies are those that are matured in thought and are also independent financially, not those that equate boyfriends as ATM
true shaa
Re: See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) by Kanyekels(m): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-gvsxvxM-X9k/VwOzyBwagsI/AAAAAAAAADg/V6Bntm2dPaUd-o9iBhvBr06QS8Jp-zT7Q/s640/12974537_10201441784883690_5905062923766614899_n.jpg[/img]

I'm still very much surprised that some ladies still think like this. I wonder what she will give in return...

lalasticlala, Ishilove

Why not...... I will give her the 50k but I will first of all change
the 50k to 50kobo worth of coins, then throw it to the ground.
As she is picking it....... It will be smashing her puanni via
dogg¥.... After the experience that her head will turn bald.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? / When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware / Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.