Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media (5375 Views)

'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform / Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media by GistMore9: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
Married men have been urged to sleep with their wives during the pregnancy period as their sexual hormones are very active and disturbing during these times.

Relationship adviser and blogger, Joro Olumofin has shared the demands of two Nigerian women who are heavily pregnant and Hot.

According to one of them, she is heavily pregnant and her husband has refused to touch her. The other party is openly seeking for sexual assistance online.

Their stories have sparked conversations about the need for regular and good s*x during the pregnancy period.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/drama-as-pregnant-women-looking-for-sex-raise-alarm-on-social-media

Re: Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media by GistMore9: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2019

Re: Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media by GistMore9: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media by jacquincy: 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
L........L.F.T.P.O.H
Re: Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media by TrollKiller(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
So how does this concern us?
Re: Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media by czarina(f): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
jacquincy:
L........L.F.T.P.O.H
God bless you. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media by FisifunKododada: 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
I neva understand the men that find pregnant women attractive...its something that I cannot stand.

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media by Bode91: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media by sparog(m): 4:27am On Aug 13, 2019
Lies

grin
Re: Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media by tundeblack: 5:30am On Aug 13, 2019
Let them call 07014771303
Re: Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media by itsme01: 6:05am On Aug 13, 2019
undecided

irresponsible husbands.. and why cant the yeye women get a Love Machine

Re: Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media by MarianaTrench: 6:27am On Aug 13, 2019
FisifunKododada:
I neva understand the men that find pregnant women attractive...its something that I cannot stand.

There's nothing wrong in having sex with your wife while she's pregnant
Re: Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media by chigoziri2403(m): 7:11am On Aug 13, 2019
And I had to give my
Wife small stout before she allowed me to touch her during pregnancy. She literally refused to come near me, even reported me to the doctor that I knack too much, even when she does, she feels she has done me a huge favor

1 Like

Re: Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media by Amuocha: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2019
shocked
Re: Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media by motionarena: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2019
Yea pregnant women do get really Hot.

I was 4ucking one pregnant woman whose husband had traveled out of the country.
As she was bouncing on me some thick yellow substance started dripping from her vj onto my diick.

As i saw it i kind of lost interest in the sex

1 Like

Re: Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media by chii8(f): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2019
Pregnant women can have sex nah,husbands stop ignoring your wife,although some pregnant women detest their husbands at some stage of pregnancy.
Re: Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media by Sonfethopia: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2019
motionarena:
Yea pregnant women do get really Hot.

I was 4ucking one pregnant woman whose husband had traveled out of the country.
As she was bouncing on me some thick yellow substance started dripping from her vj onto my diick.

As i saw it i kind of lost interest in the sex

If its true pray for forgiveness.
Re: Drama As Pregnant Women Looking For Sex Raise Alarm On Social Media by Allsingles: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
FisifunKododada:

Fact has it that making love to a woman during pregnancy helps her very well during delivering.
Not only that they need sex but because is good for both the baby and the woman.
Some men don't like making love with a pregnant wife regarding the shape of her body.
Some don't like it due to the fear that he doesn't want anything that will happen to the baby and not to talk of sex being the cause.

Individuals differs but making love to your pregnant woman is advisable, majorly because of her delivering.

(1) (Reply)

A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] / This Should Never Be Accepted In A Sane Society / My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.