Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware (5337 Views)

Girls Are Too Cheap, I Bleep 7 Girls Today - Nigerian Guy Says. Photos / "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady / Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Eddygourdo(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2017
this is an unfortunate story I had to seek permission from someone to share. there could be a lesson or two to learn from it.

two months ago a friend of mine told me about having seen the biggest ass in his entire life on his way from work. a polytechnic is nearby and unfortunate to say, that is the most useless schools to grace this country. not even one pretty girl in that place (a federal poly for that matter). when he told me, I disagreed because I have searched and searched and finally gave up and secondly I felt he was teasing me knowing my affinity for big booty. since we work together he decided to come pick me up at closing time. actually I drove behind him while we went to the girl's house. infact she met us on one street and people, this girl was loaded. she had one of the biggest I have ever set my eyes on and I have seen alot.

after introductions, I felt so bad at being unfortunate not to have met her first that I drove away in anger and left my friend there. fast forward to two weeks ago. I hadn't seen this friend of mine in a awhile because I was angry that he met that girl before me, and also the bad character he has where he invites me to an outing with some supposed girls, and he picks the plump one leaving the skinny one looking at me. this Is a fellow who knows the kinda food I eat. anyway I noticed he was moody and about too skinny and I inquired, despite taking him awhile. he pulled me aside and told me was still shocks me to date.

apparently (he didn't tell me this at first), the first day he met her, he took her home that night, they slept together. one thing he found weird was that the girl was every ready for anything he brought to the bedroom ranging from anal, booty licking, fisting and even domination. according to him he hadn't enjoyed himself so much since he returned from England. the day he took me to her house and I left, he took her home too and invited his lesbians flatmate and her gf and everyone took turns in a foursome. the girl never complained and to his shock on both occasions woke up very early to leave. never asked for a Kobo nor receive his offer to go to flex in a public joint.

then came the bomb shell, one day he called her up again, and she said "
who is this" , "
ow did you get my number,
have we met before?

thinking it was a joke, he got annoyed and the lady swore they have never met, he paid her a visit and she repeated same and vehemently refused to show him her house ( met on that same street). he still felt she was denying everything and started reminding her of the sex etc and she told him he must be drunk. that nothing like that ever happened between them. my friend went home thinking its all these games women play till he noticed that misfortune has overtaken his life.

the engines of his jeep and sedan knocked same day, the house he was building somewhere in Lagos collapsed in same week, he started having strange illness that makes him act like he is epipleptic. not long after he heard his mixed race daughter died. this coupled with other things made him seek out this girl again. but she has refused to see him. I told him I will follow him in company of those two lesbian ladies. she can't say she never met us.

as usual we met at that same street, all she will say is my house is around here but will never take you to the place ( was told by some natives whom I stylishly asked, that the Anglican and seventh day cemetery is what's located around that axis and not homes). I noticed she wore same white skirt that showed the gigantic ass, and same black top. similar to what she wore the day I met her, similar to what my friend claimed she wore when he met her twice. when we inquired she claimed she had never met any of us before. those two girls quickly took to their heels and jumped a bike. I kept looking at her in horror with my friend sweating profusely nearby. I boldly asked her why and all she could mutter was

SHEY UNA PREEK NO DEY STAY ONE PLACE. I asked why she would say that and yet claim she doesn't know us. she looked me to my eyes and said it. I don't know you, I don't know him, never met you and unless u want to have a business with me, stop calling me and stop coming here.

we left there, he wanted to fight her and I stopped him from such show of shame that will most likely result in our sacking. I advised him to take a vacation abroad, at least to console his wife and that hopefully all these are just nothing. a pure figment of his imagination.

deep in my heart I know this is no imagination, he has traveled, but I have still seen that girl on that same street, with her gigantic ass in white skirt and a black top. how could it all be a coincidence.

would a church deliverance work best or the juju thing. he isn't neither but am sure he will jump at any solution once he returns and still feels haunted.

when a woman is so free and cheap, that it's baffling why she would be that way and yet gain nothing in return. it's best to step back and without thinking it
twice. FLEE

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 07, 2017
I love this movie!!

let me give it a name...

"Travails of a big Ass hunter"

12 Likes

Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by dingbang(m): 2:29pm On May 07, 2017
A lesson to men out there.... Don't go chasing every girl out there on the streets....
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Smellymouth: 2:30pm On May 07, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by bishop101(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2017
Still don't believe what I read, it's not far from the truth. I think I will share with my guys to be careful. moreover ask him to visit mountain of fire prayer city for deliverance

1 Like

Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by nursennenny(f): 2:31pm On May 07, 2017
Well done, u dey try
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by 9jayes: 2:36pm On May 07, 2017
nursennenny:
Well done, u dey try
Thank u
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 07, 2017
God save boiz from karishika grin

2 Likes

Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 07, 2017
Okay
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by sagerasaq: 2:53pm On May 07, 2017
Thank Goodness i hate everything big in women... i love d lepa ones with long legs.. tall or short.. fair shaa... Big booty neva, Big boobs Never... just normal or average...

10 Likes

Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by firstking01(m): 3:06pm On May 07, 2017
Hmmm, recaption the heading...my advice, stop pursuing every ass you see on the streets, some are marine spirits sent from the underworld/sea to destroy destinies and bring you to nothingness in life.

2 Likes

Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by naijajobx: 3:09pm On May 07, 2017
hmm
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Venica(f): 3:28pm On May 07, 2017
when bible say sex outside marriage is a sin. some people be like " God don't want us to enjoy " na things like this God de try to protect us from. lesson leant . May God give him a second chance.

8 Likes

Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 07, 2017
Una don hear No let something wey no get ear lead una. Na only head without brain e get
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 07, 2017
Awwww.....nice fictional story
you should have done this on the literature section
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 07, 2017
O'boy nawa ooooo
Shuoo!
I understand many people might not believe until they Jam
God help us
This is why I preach against infidelity
Stick to one partner
God help your friend sha.
Maybe one day I'd share my indirect experience with dem karashika

1 Like

Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Headlesschicken(m): 5:02pm On May 07, 2017
grin D devil x amongst us,dem go done use yuh friend future dey play long tennis by now... Cold world...
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by IamAirforce1: 5:06pm On May 07, 2017
Wow
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Efewestern: 5:50pm On May 07, 2017
Boj2:
Awwww.....nice fictional story
you should have done this on the literature section

if you think life is all about physical then you are on a long run. don't doubt everything you read.. spiritual stuff happen.. just pray you don't encounter such.

op take your friend to any church or shrine or priest, he needs deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 07, 2017
Efewestern:

if you think life is all about physical then you are on a long run. don't doubt everything you read.. spiritual stuff happen.. just pray you don't encounter such.

op take your friend to any church or shrine or priest, he needs deliverance.
the universe works mentally not spiritually..... Tie yourself to spiritual beliefs,you get stuck in the same spot!
SMH for this generation.

2 Likes

Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by profpromise: 6:14pm On May 07, 2017
Nice movie
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by megareal: 6:22pm On May 07, 2017
Hope folks learn from this. I know a lot of people will claim it's fictional , but I've seen and heard enough to know that this world is way deeper than we think.
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by profpromise: 6:23pm On May 07, 2017
Lol. OK na
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by celebgistsng: 6:29pm On May 07, 2017
I have seen something similar to this when I was growing up in k-town.in this case the guy brought a girl he met in the club to his one room apartment and when e reach time for action the girl say I'm no wan do again.the guy got angry and forcefully slept with her.after the first round,the guy got up,took his bucket of water and went to the bathroom but made sure he locked the door and took the keys with him to the bathroom.

When the guy come back come open the door,the girl was no where to be found,this guy shouted and ran mad instantly.guys no be joke o na reality.if you no fit hold yourself go marry

2 Likes

Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Rukkydelta(f): 6:31pm On May 07, 2017
Good for him
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 07, 2017
Who is this OP trying to deceive? Himself or...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Kondomatic(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2017
sagerasaq:
Thank Goodness i hate everything big in women... i love d lepa ones with long legs.. tall or short.. fair shaa... Big booty neva, Big boobs Never... just normal or average...
Women with big ass are very wasteful .

If they Shit nah full bucket of water, if they use tissue paper nah one roll.

Very wasteful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by simplyhonest(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2017
educative thread... whether real or not
Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by Efewestern: 8:38pm On May 07, 2017
Boj2:

the universe works mentally not spiritually..... Tie yourself to spiritual beliefs,you get stuck in the same spot!
SMH for this generation.

I won't convince you on what to belief, it's your choice.. but don't overlook things.. not everything can be explained.. there are forces, if you like believe , if you like don't.. na your cup of akamu.

1 Like

Re: When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware by celebgistsng: 8:49pm On May 07, 2017
Boj2:

SMH for this generation.

Hmmm there are events in this world that cannot be explained or comprehended.I have seen and heard strange occurrences that made me extremely careful with women

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Busty Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Ass Grabbing Really Trending / What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.