Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me (69283 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by eniwhy: 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hack her phone to get evidence, if you report to her friend or confide they will just be pushing you around.women are the same.
lebroske:
Great nairalanders, i know you people are exceptional in giving good advice to people because i have been following this tread for some time. Though i am new.
i am suspecting that my lovely wife is cheating on me. The reason is that, each time i want to go through her phone, she picks up a fight. Whenever i want to use it for something else, that would be the time she will want to use it. I feel she is hiding something from me but i really want to get an evidence so that i could confront her. Most of the time when she is chatting with someone on phone, she hides the conversation. i wonder why?
Pls great nairalanders, what do i do in this situation? I don't want to confront her yet because i don't hv a proof.
Please no insult. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Adedayo97(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
Kai stop dat jare we respect them....who ar u 2 judge our women....we have d gud 1nce and also d opposite hmm guy respect ur sef hmm we wont take shitt frm u jare
Avalon316:
Do those Nigerian women cheat?

So people with fallen boobs, stinking pvs$y and fat tummies cheat?

Some of their customers no dey try sef

5 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Sunlad16(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
you can not kno d plain truth if you are too in a hurry.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by curvilicious: 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
healthyarena:

Someone can't even play with this one, he will just implicate the pesin

Lol! Serious implicator lol grin
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
With the current economic situation of the country... Any man who thinks he's a sole owner of any girl/lady/GF/wife must be high on petrol. Well, except if u are rich enough cuz money is what naija girls care about before sex anyway, but if u are in the average or struggling class and you are expecting 100% commitment and loyalty from a naija girl of this generation. Na sorry be your case.

All girls has got alternatives these days... Even married women got some sugar daddy giving em money and stuff the hubby can't afford... That one no be new things except u be learner cheesy

It's even funny that struggling Nigerian guys still fall in love these days... Choiii love kwa.

Better stop worrying urself and Take a chill pill OP...

17 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by InvertedHammer: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
/
Instal keylogger for android on her phone. You will see everything she does on her phone remotely including calls, text messages, pictures, her gps location, etc. Most importantly, the app runs on the background undetected. What you seek, ye shall find.

NB: You may not like what you will find out.
\

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by chinoify: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Oga you are the problem of your self ohhhhhhh...
i think you dont know your wife.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by sugarbeesmith(m): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
YelloweWest:
Leave her alone and stop checking her phone.
is it wrong for a husband to check his wife phone? hell no

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by shehuolayinka(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
If not that you said no insult, I would really insulted you. But why do some people like giving themselves unnecessary hypertension, if your wife cheat, you to do the needful and if you are not that kind of man, sorry no advice

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by ngmgeek(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
I am very particular about my phone.
Does that mean that I am cheating? No.
Your problem is insecurity. Plain and simple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by olisaEze(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
How long have u been married 2dis woman dt u don't trust her yet? She's private about her chats/phone = cheating? That she's keeping some info from u, it doesn't necessarily mean d info is bad. FYI everyone (@OP inclusive) has stuff they keep away from their partners. Look d other way, & with time you'll know what it is.

Nothing stays hidden for ever. If she's cheating you'll know. If she's just gossiping about girlie stuff with a friend,you'll still get 2find out.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
YelloweWest:
Leave her alone and stop checking her phone.

Shut up.

Oya ,go and tell the USA to stop policing the world. The superior sex must always check and control the weaker sex.

Life isn't fair. Life isn't meant to be fair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by francizy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sai my paddy Kingtom, how far? Longest time...

I hope you see fuel buy sha... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by AfroBlue(m): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
@OP... stand up and be a man and not a wimp.
grow a set of you know what. cheesy
demand that she immediately hand over her phone to you without hesitation or send her back to her father's house for breaking your peace of mind.

and while you're at it let her check out your phone. fair is fair.

2016 men(or small boys) with no liver or backbone, sha. cry

5 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
Why you would wanna gather concrete evidence before confronting ur wife is beyond me. Only wussies show ur kinda behavioral traits.
God bless you. Evidence as if we are in a courtt of law
My girl started acting funny. suddenly 'just friends' became 'family friends' then distractions.... I dropped her like a hot potato No time bros

6 Likes

These optionsl could help...

Buy her another phone in form of a gift.But before giving her install a phonespy software in the phone.She will never see the software in the apps section.Register at phonespy website...all sms,bbchat,wattsapp,calls etc will be uploaded live on the website....go to the site n have fun by downloading all recorded calls and. Chats.

Or put sleeping tab in her drink ....den do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by ghostwritter(m): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
lebroske:
Great nairalanders, i know you people are exceptional in giving good advice to people because i have been following this tread for some time. Though i am new.
i am suspecting that my lovely wife is cheating on me. The reason is that, each time i want to go through her phone, she picks up a fight. Whenever i want to use it for something else, that would be the time she will want to use it. I feel she is hiding something from me but i really want to get an evidence so that i could confront her. Most of the time when she is chatting with someone on phone, she hides the conversation. i wonder why?
Pls great nairalanders, what do i do in this situation? I don't want to confront her yet because i don't hv a proof.
one thing i've learnt in life is LIVE AND LET OTHERS LIVE....relax ur mind and prevent high-blood pressure. Don't police ur wife, just let her be because HE THAT SEARCHES FOR SOMETHING MUST FIND SOMETHING wink wink wink wink

4 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by curvilicious: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Decryptor:

The guy who talked about Decryptor diskette is what grabbed my attention to the thread because my moniker was mentioned! grin grin

Funny enough OP, there is a sure fire way to detect if your wife is cheating on you via the kind of conversations she has on her phone! I'm sure her phone has a memory card. If it does, leave the rest to me....that is if you are in Abuja. Just get her memory card and i will run a software which will check for cache files where chat and messages are stored on the card. The messages are usually in Unicode format and with the use of another software, i will be able to decrypt the unicode into something readable! I have done it for people before and i will do it free of charge for you.

WARNING: The findings after i do the forensics MIGHT BREAK YOUR MARRIAGE!

Ewo! Don't break the marriage o
I guess he wants amendment
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by adepiero: 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
What will you do if after checking her phone and you find out she is unfaithful? undecided

The more you try to make a big deal out of it, the more protective she'll be and the trust level between you guys will diminish.

Instead of forming kingkong, why not ask her what you wanna know! Highest is for her to lie or tell the truth and either way you can plan your next move and I doubt if you are clean sef angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
If it quacks like a duck...

She might not have done "it" yet, but she's most definitely on a slippery slide.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by mukhcech(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
lebroske:

See, By November 24 this year, it will be 3yrs since I got married. And em 25yrs old. The last thing my wife would wants to and can hide from me is her phone and what she does with it. The reverse is also the case(em not a saint, em just a striving muslim). I hope u are not the weak man?

in short, I dare you to collect the phone and take away from her for as long as it takes you to access its datas.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by xtervaganza(m): 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
lebroske:
how abiut you watch her till she sleeps?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by curvilicious: 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
amunkita:

Re u not alwayz at home while she baths

Guy wise up nd catch the biatch red haned..

When I caught my X-bitch, I had to run with the phone nd hid in a neighbors house, there I found out she was planning marriage with another..

Ur Ex wicked o cry
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
lebroske:

Reading all the comments makes me shake my head. A lot of people are very pessimistic.

Your woman might not be cheating, you sound like you give her lots of attention and that's what a lot of women want and need. While I was reading your post, something came to mind. Is your birthday coming up or ur wedding anniversary. She might be planning to surprise you. We are humans and most times when we see someone acting suspicious, we think negative thoughts. Give your woman the benefit of doubt. Not all that glitters is gold and not all that stinks is poop. Be optimistic, think positive things and receive positive results.

Good luck and hope you enjoy your married life

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by idupaul: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
lebroske:

She is not ..she is still probably having chats with her former lovers or the true love of her life .
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by nduchucks: 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Oga what kind of a household are you running that you are afraid to have an honest discussion with your wife?

Stop being a sisi man and take charge of the situation. Why una dey marry when una never ready sef? Be honest with your wife for once in your life, but be compassionate in the process.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Decryptor(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
pcguru1:

I have never come across any phone that stores chat in a memory card, however BBM stored my chats but that was during backup.

It does! Especially Whatsapp. However, it takes someone who is into Cyber Forensics to get the files. Those files are what are used in retrieving your chat history incase of re-installation of the Chat Application.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by ghostwritter(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
danjumakolo:
These optionsl could help...

Buy her another phone in form of a gift.But before giving her install a phonespy software in the phone.She will never see the software in the apps section.Register at phonespy website...all sms,bbchat,wattsapp,calls etc will be uploaded live on the website....go to the site n have fun by downloading all recorded calls and. Chats.

Or put sleeping tab in her drink ....den do the needful
CHAI!!
nkan be....some men are something else, i hope u applied for the on-going police job?....because they need u

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by sabdaz: 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Goa, don't sweat over what has timeline. Very soon, she go grow old and tired but, before then, from now, till then and during then, you too polish your shoes, press your shirt, carve your hair and find shawties wey go dey commot your mind from the troubles she dey give you.

The truth is, if you find out she's been cheating, you will be sad, if you find out she's not cheating, then she knows you don't trust her or you've accused her wrongly, she will make you sad. Why don't you just go with the flow and hook yourself up with some hot bunnies

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sugahylz:

You go fear advise na! Her best friend ll open up to him?
i know hw to do it beta
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by KingTom(m): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
francizy:
Sai my paddy Kingtom, how far? Longest time...

I hope you see fuel buy sha... grin cheesy
fuel? I buy o my brother I buy grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / Should I Expose My Wife's EX? / First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.