Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Should I Expose My Wife's EX? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Expose My Wife's EX? (69384 Views)

My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by rogovo20: 1:26pm On May 27, 2017
Hi Nlanders,

Happy Childrens day to all the daddies and mummies. Quick one, my wife and I are 6 years into our marriage with 2 kids, from the inception of our marital union we have always had issues that stems on trust, we both have that issue, and when I say trust, it has
to strictly do with her bickering into my phone and finding somethings not worth shouting or condemning me for, rather for communication, but she does otherwise. In her own case, it had to do with her ex she always talked about when we courted for a short period before marrying. She told me she called him to seek advise and confide in him, told her to stop and threatened fire n brimstone, but later found out that she saved the guys number with another name, gave me excuse as to the reason she did it.

One faithful day, a year after marriage, 5 years ago to be precise, she had gone to the school she worked as a teacher, there also she takes my dauther who resumes at the day care there. 2 hrs later, she called me crying over the phone that there was an accident, I asked what happened, she said my daughter of 9 months old then had a severe deep cut on her lips that I should rush down. Immediately, I left and branched at the clinic where she was being stitched, I felt for the poor baby, because at that age with such injury was not nice. Immediately, I told her that we'll leave for home for the day. The clinic was not far from the school where she parked her car, so I asked for the key so I could go ahead and pick the car so we can all be going home. On reaching the car, I saw her wedding ring kept in the glove compartment. Was surprised because she always wear it, and wore it out to work. At that moment, was more worried about my daughter.

We got home, and I asked her why her ring was in the car instead of her finger,she said the reason why she removed it was because last Sunday I was staring at a girls ass and she was mad about it. In which I did, but didnt do it deliberately or seemed too obvious, I use style look, and it was more of a reflex, I am human. I apologized that very day, but to think after then, she decided to remove her ring because of that? RED FLAG. I kept my mute. Once in a while throughout the years, when we still have arguments, I ask her that I still wonder why she removed her ring, that it cant be the issue of ass staring that would make it that bad for her to do that. She kept on saying it was the reason. 5 years into the marriage now, we were having a deep discussion, then she started saying things about what happened during our early stage of marriage, that she called her ex, because that was the only person he knew as a bf then, reason why she confided in him, that he talked about leaving his wife too with two kids and run away to Canada with her bla bla bla. But the major thing about her point was that, she discussed the issue of me stearing at another womans ass with him, that was when the guy started packaging some stories that entered her head, which was the reason why she removed that ring on that faithful day. Wow! She now stated that she noticed he was trying to seduce her by seeing her, that he went to the extent of saying, if I should come and see u at that ur place of work, I might be forced to kiss you, stating that was when she knew he was trying to use words to have him come around, so he could have sex with her. I told her that whats the probability that they have not been seeing, she said NEVER. But then I reminded her of the day we had issues, she came back from work late, and I asked where she had gone, she replied by saying, I went to go and have sex with someone that has a bigger joystick that urs. She later denounced that it was a joke to get at me, its possible,, and it could be true.

Nlanders, sorry for my long story, if i dont put it down well, u wont know my stance on this issue, I wont say am a saint when I started this marriage, but I have changed, this woman up until now has not, I have another post to share right after this. Now my question here is, I WANT to keep my family regardless of whatever, but is it wise to Bleep that ex up? Because of what she told me he said, to me hes trying to spoil me to get into my wife, thats if he has not, because I one way or the other found this her ex wife number. And I have evidences to prove that she has been in communication with my wife. Or should I just let God judge? Cos as I bad reach b4 I marry, I have never, and will never sleep with a married woman, nor will I ever try to sleep with an ex who is already married. Sincere opinion needed.

49 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Oyindidi(f): 1:32pm On May 27, 2017
I no understand

Make I follow put mouth for this your matter. You are a chronic cheat and your wife is seeking revenge. I av said it times without number that most men are the reason their wives are unfaithful. Now you're claiming you only look at a lady's backside. angry angry
You are the cause of the problem in your home.

As for your wife, she is plainly childish.
Both of you are cheats reason she replied with the big dick issh.

Be faithful to your wife Mr man. You've caused enough damage already.

Modified
Kids of Nl quoting me upandan abeg I no support the wife as she dey cheat but this op start the wahala for him family. If the wife talk her own side una no go too yab her.

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by kaffy4tope(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2017
Don't blame the 'Ex'...Blame the person you married as a woman that body language still gives the 'Ex' some hopes.

Are you sure the so called Ex have not or still banging your wife??

503 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 27, 2017
Sorry if I sound harsh or careless here but, so far all I see is two udults playing hide amd seek. So much that I havent even figured out what the actual problem is between you two.

So you'll rather tell on your wife than get rid of her? Beacuse I think you have concluded that she is cheating. The funny part is that even with that unspoken conclusion, you still are willing to keep her. The problem you habe is with your wife, not her ex. Deal with her.

Fire produces smoke.

The post above me. Please have respect for the lady. She is afterall still his wife. I dont think your choice of words will sit nicely

193 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by lashorrt(f): 1:45pm On May 27, 2017
She undermines you. It's either you stop entertaining her behaviour and put your foot down or be ready to watch her slip on another man's hands. Your wife is going to commit /has already committed adultery from how I see it.

Who earns more between you & her? I'm joking don't answer that grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by ayaside(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2017
Wow..This is very touching.It would have been easy to advise if you guys weren't married.if there was no trust in friendship/courtship,how did you guys get married?My girlfriend once said she doesn't trust me and I asked her to state her reason(s).She couldn't give a valid response.I knew something was wrong and I just advised myself.All I can say is try to make her understand that she is married.He ex is her past.If he broke her heart before,he could do it again.Guys will always come around your wife and its her responsibility to say no.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Young03(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2017
U dont av anything to expose man

ur wife has opened leg for that guy , leave the guy alone and focuse on ur wife.

If u cant deal with her attitude, get a side chick wey go dey make u happy, sex might not be involved

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by marvin902(m): 2:00pm On May 27, 2017
why the hell will your wife still be talking to her ex undecided undecided undecided

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:05pm On May 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
I no understand

Nawa for u o.. why dey do like this na?.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2017
I go marry so

?

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by 9jayes: 2:13pm On May 27, 2017
Uncle u can't control your home, I doubt your ownership of your said children.

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by MoraxLanre(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2017
Touching, Fight For Your Marriage, God will Help You.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Airforce1(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2017
Your wife is not loyal

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Oyindidi(f): 3:34pm On May 27, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Nawa for u o.. why dey do like this na?.
what I do na?

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by rogovo20: 3:47pm On May 27, 2017
kaffy4tope:
Don't blame the 'Ex'...Blame the prostitute you married as a woman that body language still gives the 'Ex' some hopes.

Are you sure the so called Ex have not or still banging your wife??

Thats why I tried to interrogate her to know if they saw each other, she said they never did, theres no how to know that, only Jah does. But the only thing that gave me a feeling they saw each other was the ring she pulled, her version of the reason why she pulled it sounds RED FLAG to me. In modern days now, some men and women who cheat always remove their ring aside.

20 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by rogovo20: 3:53pm On May 27, 2017
lashorrt:
She undermines you. It's either you stop entertaining her behaviour and put your foot down or be ready to watch her slip on another man's hands. Your wife is going to commit /has already committed adultery from how I see it.

Who earns more between you & her? I'm joking don't answer that grin

I apparently set up the business shes running now. And I still take care of 95% of the families responsibility.

20 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2017
undecided How can i be married n still be having such
issues bout an ex,its obvious dat yuh wife doesn't v much respect 4u,sit her down n talk some sense into her,n stop all those yuh nasty behavior of staring @women's ass,n wen yuh done talking 2her call dat her ex on phone n warn dt nigga seriously, or u can still keep mute n watch yuh family fall apart, ryt b4 yah eyes...

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 27, 2017
Why is your stupid wife talking to her ex? I'm sorry, but I'm annoyed. What kind of shiit and disrespect is that? Why do people enter into marriages before letting go of their past? I also wonder why couples don't resolve ex issues before tying the knot.

You too stop looking at asses. Have some little respect.

Your wife is interested in other people. It's why her ring goes off and on depending on the time of the day.The day you went to your daughter's school was unusual, hence, she forgot to put it back on before your arrival at the school.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:46pm On May 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Oyindidi(f): 5:48pm On May 27, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

My reply waitin na
I did
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by powerkey: 6:47pm On May 27, 2017
We can track your wife down to affirm she's guilty or not and to find out every other thing she does to undermine the sanctity of your marriage...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by rogovo20: 7:05pm On May 27, 2017
powerkey:
We can track your wife down to affirm she's guilty or not and to find out every other thing she does to undermine the sanctity of your marriage...

How?
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by rogovo20: 7:07pm On May 27, 2017
Nazeren:
Why is your stupid wife talking to her ex? I'm sorry, but I'm annoyed. What kind of shit and disrespect is that? Why do people enter into marriages before letting go of their past? I also wonder why couples don't resolve ex issues before tying the knot.

You too stop looking at asses. Have some little respect.

Your wife is interested in other people. It's why her ring goes off and on depending on the time of the day.The day you went to your daughter's school was unusual, hence, she forgot to put it back on before your arrival at the school.

Apart from being a nasty move, she also wanted to get me jealous, wrong move still. The school day, she apparently forgot due to the emergency of what happened to my daughter. Also, during that period she has been talking to her ex consistently without me knowing.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by davien(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2017
Rogovo20 , do you know the most shocking thing you can do to her to make her open up everything to you? Never argue with her, pet her and genuinely love her, tell her you trust her and whenever issues of trust arises tell her that you two are the only constant thing in the union and it'd be a shame if she threw up such genuine love...
Never argue means treat her bickering like that of a child and sideline it..
Be wise in how you approach anything with her.
Eventually she'll start getting closer and try to know what prompted your behavior of her.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by mikkyphp(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2017
rogovo20:

Apart from being a nasty move, she also wanted to get me jealous, wrong move still. The school day, she apparently forgot due to the emergency of what happened to my daughter. Also, during that period she has been talking to her ex consistently without me knowing.
Bra, i dont think you have a marriage. What you have is an "Alliance of Convenience". i dont see how u can be whole again whilst remaining in that marriage. A woman that can say she had sex with someone with a bigger joystick than yours isnt a life partner, let alone wife!
Be Wise, cut your losses, pay child support and move on with your life either alone or with someone that actually loves you.

My 2Cents

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Mansions: 9:38pm On May 27, 2017
I wonder the kind of mumu that will enter into my girlfriend or wife head that would make her tell me she has gone out to fvvkk a dickk bigger than mine and later call it a joke. I swear I will make her cry bitterly ,I will make her cry for six months then she learn her leason. Seems you are too soft with her . I will first lock her shop and withdraw any financial support she gets from me. Then she will know I'm not in for any kind of joke

141 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by daben1(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2017
rogovo20:
Hi Nlanders,

Happy Childrens day to all the daddies and mummies. Quick one, my wife and I are 6 years into our marriage with 2 kids, from the inception of our marital union we have always had issues that stems on trust, we both have that issue, and when I say trust, it has
to strictly do with her bickering into my phone and finding somethings not worth shouting or condemning me for, rather for communication, but she does otherwise. In her own case, it had to do with her ex she always talked about when we courted for a short period before marrying. She told me she called him to seek advise and confide in him, told her to stop and threatened fire n brimstone, but later found out that she saved the guys number with another name, gave me excuse as to the reason she did it.

One faithful day, a year after marriage, 5 years ago to be precise, she had gone to the school she worked as a teacher, there also she takes my dauther who resumes at the day care there. 2 hrs later, she called me crying over the phone that there was an accident, I asked what happened, she said my daughter of 9 months old then had a severe deep cut on her lips that I should rush down. Immediately, I left and branched at the clinic where she was being stitched, I felt for the poor baby, because at that age with such injury was not nice. Immediately, I told her that we'll leave for home for the day. The clinic was not far from the school where she parked her car, so I asked for the key so I could go ahead and pick the car so we can all be going home. On reaching the car, I saw her wedding ring kept in the glove compartment. Was surprised because she always wear it, and wore it out to work. At that moment, was more worried about my daughter.

We got home, and I asked her why her ring was in the car instead of her finger,she said the reason why she removed it was because last Sunday I was staring at a girls ass and she was mad about it. In which I did, but didnt do it deliberately or seemed too obvious, I use style look, and it was more of a reflex, I am human. I apologized that very day, but to think after then, she decided to remove her ring because of that? RED FLAG. I kept my mute. Once in a while throughout the years, when we still have arguments, I ask her that I still wonder why she removed her ring, that it cant be the issue of ass staring that would make it that bad for her to do that. She kept on saying it was the reason. 5 years into the marriage now, we were having a deep discussion, then she started saying things about what happened during our early stage of marriage, that she called her ex, because that was the only person he knew as a bf then, reason why she confided in him, that he talked about leaving his wife too with two kids and run away to Canada with her bla bla bla. But the major thing about her point was that, she discussed the issue of me stearing at another womans ass with him, that was when the guy started packaging some stories that entered her head, which was the reason why she removed that ring on that faithful day. Wow! She now stated that she noticed he was trying to seduce her by seeing her, that he went to the extent of saying, if I should come and see u at that ur place of work, I might be forced to kiss you, stating that was when she knew he was trying to use words to have him come around, so he could have sex with her. I told her that whats the probability that they have not been seeing, she said NEVER. But then I reminded her of the day we had issues, she came back from work late, and I asked where she had gone, she replied by saying, I went to go and have sex with someone that has a bigger joystick that urs. She later denounced that it was a joke to get at me, its possible,, and it could be true.

Nlanders, sorry for my long story, if i dont put it down well, u wont know my stance on this issue, I wont say am a saint when I started this marriage, but I have changed, this woman up until now has not, I have another post to share right after this. Now my question here is, I WANT to keep my family regardless of whatever, but is it wise to Bleep that ex up? Because of what she told me he said, to me hes trying to spoil me to get into my wife, thats if he has not, because I one way or the other found this her ex wife number. And I have evidences to prove that she has been in communication with my wife. Or should I just let God judge? Cos as I bad reach b4 I marry, I have never, and will never sleep with a married woman, nor will I ever try to sleep with an ex who is already married. Sincere opinion needed.
which kind yeye play be that? Op, you play with your wife alot... If my wife gives me such an answer, i swear, she'll wake up the next day in her father's house

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by daben1(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2017
rogovo20:

kai!! It pains me alot... You see why i may not marry? I can't tolerate this shi.t

15 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by IhateAfonjas(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2017

I don't know about you but as for me, i would divorce her

I don't tolerate cheating

Cheating is very disrespectful and wicked

If you're fed up with your boyfriend or husband and you don't wanna be with them anymore, just break up with him and go fucck anyone in the world, i don't have a problem with that

But being in a relationship and fuccking the same penis your husband has outside of your matrimonial home is disrespectful and evil

I'm too matured to be worried about women, i will be with you and tolerate everything from you but the moment you cheat, there's no coming back from that

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by midehi2(f): 10:19pm On May 27, 2017
shocked that woman is stupiid ooo, what kind of mumu joke be dat undecided say that to my man and he will never fvck you again

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Ezedon(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2017
What will you gain by so doing

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.