Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Help I'm In Danger Of Losing My Crush Because My Bestfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I'm In Danger Of Losing My Crush Because My Bestfriend (1048 Views)

I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her / Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! / My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I'm In Danger Of Losing My Crush Because My Bestfriend by mrhansome12(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hello blog readers I have a problem I believe you guys can help me solve it.
There is this guy I met at a departmental party through a mutual friend and we got talking and exchanged contacts,

He called me two days later we talked like we have known each other for years.
We went on few dates and the chemistry was flowing,
He is tall, fair and very intelligent guy,
He is also a master of words and his words flows seamlessly.

A month later he asked me out and I told him to give me chance to think about it even due I am dying for his proposal (as a girl I got to pretend a little)
I gist my best friend about this new guy that has been driving me crazy,

She was anxious to know him and also assess him for me before I said yes.
When I showed her his picture I noticed that she was not comfortable as she kept staring at the picture with frown face,

I asked her why the expression on her face she told me he was her ex boyfriend that he cheated her with many girls that was why they broke up.
Out of anger I called him and told him that I am not interested anymore,

He called back many time but I did not pick his calls,
He sent me a message on Whatsapp asking why but I ignored the message and later told him that he was trying to use me to get back at my friend after cheating on her,
In fact I cursed him that day and block him too.

He continued calling and visiting me but I never gave him chance to explain because everything he was saying looks like lie to me.
Few days later I was alone in my bestie room when a message came in on her phone,
out of curiosity I picked the phone and drop it when I discover it was him but something told me to check the content of the message,

when I did he was warning her to stay clear of him so I decide to probe further,
I read their chats from the beginning till the end.
I discovered that it was my best friend that cheated on him with his friend and since then she has

been doing anything possible to get him back so she lied to me so that I will not date him.
When she came back I confronted her with my finding she wanted to lie but gave up when I presented my evidence to her.

All she said was that she still love him and will never allow another girl to date him.
My dilemma is, how to make him to forgive me because I have been calling he has refused to pick

and I have send messages which he left without a reply
If he accept me apology will it be proper for me to date him against my bestie’s wise.
Please help me before I lose a nice guy because of my foolishness.

Vivan

source: http://ucheosefoh..com.ng/2016/04/sos-help-im-in-danger-of-losing-my.html#more
Re: Help I'm In Danger Of Losing My Crush Because My Bestfriend by mrhansome12(m): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Help I'm In Danger Of Losing My Crush Because My Bestfriend by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
angry

Re: Help I'm In Danger Of Losing My Crush Because My Bestfriend by AntiWailer: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
Your Crush ?

Leave it and buy Fanta.
Re: Help I'm In Danger Of Losing My Crush Because My Bestfriend by dulux07(m): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
She loves him, and she cheated on him undecided just ignore both of them to avoid issues. One day that your friend who end up sleeping with your bf tongue
Re: Help I'm In Danger Of Losing My Crush Because My Bestfriend by Cholls(m): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
my sister first I suggest that you breakup with your best friend before going ahead to date that guy.........cuz I tell you, she'll never ever see anything good in that guy.........she's a lair and a pretender.

The decision is yours now........your friend or the guy?.

goodluck!
Re: Help I'm In Danger Of Losing My Crush Because My Bestfriend by nerdfrost(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
cheesy this post funny me sha, the gal mumu ehh. Something she go rush the guy,she still dey slack. Anoda chick go soon collect the guy. Make she dey wait cheesy
Re: Help I'm In Danger Of Losing My Crush Because My Bestfriend by ShakurM(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Me sef I'm a nice guy, come here let's make them jealous grin
Re: Help I'm In Danger Of Losing My Crush Because My Bestfriend by Margauxluv(f): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Children of dis days undecided

Op
Bestie dah crush dis.

Continue
Re: Help I'm In Danger Of Losing My Crush Because My Bestfriend by sotadegrt(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
I suggest you.....hmmm... Let it get to the promised land first
Re: Help I'm In Danger Of Losing My Crush Because My Bestfriend by Bluezy13(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
OP, He is tall, fair, intelligent...

What about you?

What about your academics?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Vagina So Over Rated? / Checkout This Lady's Advice To Ladies About Cheating Men (Screenshot) / Who Is Lalasticalala?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.