Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (194555 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Taiwo20(m): 4:28am On Apr 06, 2016
I don't even have the time sef....
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by englishmart(m): 5:42am On Apr 06, 2016
Evina:

Mr. Englishmart! Stop being a bully! Go pick on someone your size!

And it's grammar NOT grammer... angry
and the problem continues grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Spicylate(f): 5:57am On Apr 06, 2016
OneManLegion:

"bro"

You sure say no be man you be so?
its not a taboo, is it?
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Awho(m): 6:06am On Apr 06, 2016
what's up Medunah where in the world have you been
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Fourwinds: 6:07am On Apr 06, 2016
Spicylate:
I see
u don learn abi... I go still catch u with other signs....heheheheheeee
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Agu87(m): 6:13am On Apr 06, 2016
Gaborone:
The world has gone beyond all these sort of talk that neither bring money nor virtue.

Let's step out of these 10 this, 10 that box please. They are becoming less appealing to the eyes, and more off-putting to the senses in general.

smiley
its actually fun talking about these things...everything should not be about how to make money,sometimes one need things to laugh over cos actually those things may not really be true.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by habdulafeez(m): 6:27am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by dyabman(m): 6:34am On Apr 06, 2016
Olusanya333:
I put no stock in sex; her body her life.

grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by emi14: 6:40am On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:
[b] Tosin, you can detect all these from a beginner but for a baddo, just forget it. cry

But it also depends on

1. the time difference from the time she had sex with other guy and time you enter there if it's in few minutes or hours you will know from the the odour or strength of her V lips

2. the kind and size of JB on the other guy and the
elasticity of the girl's V lipsrsealed

3. Sex a woman had within 24hrs is easy to know. For steamy hot season,even if she cleans up and wear perfume,you can detect from body odour. Why? While having steamy sex,her sweat pores are opened,the guy sweat enters her body pores just as hers enters into his. You can tell the difference from her usual body odour.

4. use your D*** to measure it everytime you make love to her so you know if it becomes wider than yours, she has already been popped grin

but like I said earlier, if you are dating a mean and promiscuous girl please throw my tips through the window cos she can counter all of them perfectly. tongue

[/b]

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by xendra: 6:41am On Apr 06, 2016
Gsentme:
gal u are a suspect. Guity conscience fears no accusation...
Hmm...its clear, clear conscience fears no accusation. Anyway, I hardly even wear make-up, so I didn't say it for conscience, I believe I have made my piont.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by emi14: 6:43am On Apr 06, 2016
Sweat? Stop exposing yourself. You're in a hot region without electricity. What if she did it under air-conditioned room or winter region. Widen your imaginations.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by emi14: 6:44am On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:
[b] Tosin, you can detect all these from a beginner but for a baddo, just forget it. cry

But it also depends on

1. the time difference from the time she had sex with other guy and time you enter there if it's in few minutes or hours you will know from the the odour or strength of her V lips

3. Sex a woman had within 24hrs is easy to know. For steamy hot season,even if she cleans up and wear perfume,you can detect from body odour. Why? While having steamy sex,her sweat pores are opened,the guy sweat enters her body pores just as hers enters into his. You can tell the difference from her usual body odour.

4. use your D*** to measure it everytime you make love to her so you know if it becomes wider than yours, she has already been popped grin

but like I said earlier, if you are dating a mean and promiscuous girl please throw my tips through the window cos she can counter all of them perfectly. tongue

[/b]

Sweat? Stop exposing yourself. You're in a hot region without electricity. What if she did it under air-conditioned room or winter region. Widen your imaginations
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by etas1001(m): 6:45am On Apr 06, 2016
Hadez:

Woa shocked

yes ooo. Thats the best method to know. Even if its 3 days n you've not touched your girl n only to go down n it(JS) slides in easily or she didn't make that "huh" sound of first entry...... My broda. Just know say she don do d DO
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by tosyne2much(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2016
habdulafeez:
10 has contradicted 5&9.
no vex jawe baba cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by tbliz: 7:20am On Apr 06, 2016
U wish u could easily detect,what if all the aftermath arrangements and clean up happens before she returns home?
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by dlashondra(f): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2016
NiRfreak:
So true. All the ladies here cannot disproof ......Many of them are not happy for leaking their secret.
Which secret?, that one na for learner. 1hr is too much, give me 30mins you will not know,
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by dlashondra(f): 7:26am On Apr 06, 2016
ireneony:

Tosin abeg u nor go kill person grin

Op is like you've never met a sharp girl.

The truth is; it is more easy to tell if a guy just had sex.

Have you ever wondered why footballers are advised not to have sex during any game.

A lady can have sex with different men in a day, and it is hard to tell.

Make I just de laugh grin grin grin grin
True
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by TheDauraMallam: 7:26am On Apr 06, 2016
Interesting.

Just imagine what the future leaders of Nigeria's tomorrow are discussing online, even during fuel scarcity.

Continue.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Sirmuel1(m): 7:38am On Apr 06, 2016
If you cheat on me, please don't let me know. Do it perfectly without any trace. But if I catch you.... grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Sirmuel1(m): 7:38am On Apr 06, 2016
TheDauraMallam:
Interesting.

Just imagine what the future leaders of Nigeria's tomorrow are discussing online, even during fuel scarcity.

Continue.

So you want make we dey lament?

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2016
ireneony:

Tosin abeg u nor go kill person grin

Op is like you've never met a sharp girl.

The truth is; it is more easy to tell if a guy just had sex.

Have you ever wondered why footballers are advised not to have sex during any game.

A lady can have sex with different men in a day, and it is hard to tell.

Make I just de laugh grin grin grin grin

Ok
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by tosyne2much(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2016
TheDauraMallam:
Interesting.

Continue.
Just imagine the future leader of 2moro commenting on this thread during fuel scarcity cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2016
wristbangle:
11. She will be excited and sometimes call his name in her dream

I have noticed that when a lady just have a beautiful intimacy, she will be cheekily smiling like someone who just won a visa lottery. It even extend to her dream when she will be moving her body like snake calling the guy that bang her hard in a subtle way like this "tosyne" u are too much. tongue

Hahahahahaha
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:42am On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:

But it also depends on

[/b]

Imagine
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:43am On Apr 06, 2016
Cutehector:
B like say na village girls u take dis survey on..

Tell them
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by MarieSucre(f): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2016
NiRfreak:
So true. All the ladies here cannot disproof ......Many of them are not happy for leaking their secret.

Hahahahahaha. For us to care we have to hold tosyne2much's opinion in high esteem. What are we to disprove? Random babbling. Why should I waste mb typing an epistle for this? You underestimate women. We just don't care for this beer parlour gossip posted up here as fact.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by tosyne2much(m): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2016
MarieSucre:

Hahahahahaha. For us to care we have to hold tosyne2.much's opinion in high esteem. What are we to disprove? Random babbling. Why should I waste mb typing and epistle for this? You underestimate women. We just don't care for this beer parlour gossip posted up here as fact.
This one wey u mention me so.. Hope say I neva offend u cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2016
Lamborghini:

grin grin grin LWKMD
lol
Don't mind d yeye boy cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by IYANGBALI: 7:57am On Apr 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

Shey ogbadun sha? #Rhetorical_Question.
rhythmic question grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by tosyne2much(m): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2016
Agu87:
its actually fun talking about these things...everything should not be about how to make money,sometimes one need things to laugh over cos actually those things may not really be true.
You dey mind that niqqa ni? Forget say I drop this thread ooo, I beta pass most of the morally cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by MarieSucre(f): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2016
youmour:
All girls na shewe,ashewo kobo kobo
Including your mother and sister?
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by tosyne2much(m): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2016
JayGreen23:

her lipstick is wiped off.
her lipstick is freshly made.

which do we take. It just confusing. Any girl that wants to cheat will cheat. forget all these analysis. There is happiness in the unknown.
bone what u think she is doing. focus on being successful. a successful man who finds time to spend with his wife andd family is a happy man, hooooohaaaaaaaa
I understand you bro... It's not something that should be taken serious as such

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.