Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) (98946 Views)

Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
pinceprinz:
This generalisation is so not true. Men esp the intelligent one's go for women that can key in, understand them and are perfectly modelled to assume all the set criterion of the ideal lover irrespective of the shade they come in, any thought otherwise will be too shallow for an elite to come up with...
Somewhat true.
You outta see the men run by shadism.
I had a near fight with one on his thread grin
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
He doesn't pick with you.Of course you can laugh.
That mug is a terror.
An I don't think everyone knows his reputation as a troll hence they take him seriously.
I did once.
hahahahahaha. Why would he pick on me? I'm not a lady. He only picks on girls he crushes on.
I bet he's head over heels on onstelly' ishhh. Lol

Trust me

I know he could be annoying actually, but if you see him as a troll, you won't take him seriously
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
He doesn't pick with you.Of course you can laugh.
That mug is a terror.
An I don't think everyone knows his reputation as a troll hence they take him seriously.
I did once.

Sweethrts. There is a derailers thread around the corner, why not go there to savour your pleasantries? wink
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by onstelly(f): 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahahaha. Why would he pick on me? I'm not a lady. He only picks on girls he crushes on.

Trust me

I know he could be annoying actually, but if you see him as a troll, you won't take him seriously
I did nothing to that boy
He is just a badass
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
LuveU2:
Most? sigh!
yeah, most. If at all im goina date a fair somebody, i gotta see their childhood pictures. Nigerian girls nowaday ehn..
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Somewhat true. You outta see the men run by shadism. I had a near fight with one on his thread grin
Somewhat true? Why not 'Absolutely' ?
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Never heard any acuss Cork of bein' smart.But taday is a new day!

He likes Onstelly.....An she dark.

Op them women cute.
Dark womean are cute 100% .
But I wouldn't say all the smarties like em.
Just the ones with good vision wink

All hail the king
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You like dark women,sing their praises without beating down light women.
They don't all bleach,your accusation is unfair,wrong.
Dont blame me, blame those girls that decieve guys with fake complexion.. They get busted by their knuckles, knees and toes!
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

Sweethrts. There is a derailers thread around the corner, why not go there to savour your pleasantries? wink
I sho'll ain't tongue
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I sho'll ain't tongue
stubborn GOAT angry
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
Surfboard:

I agree with you, and I think this misconception clouds societal judgment because people respect the opinions of people with qualifications and take theirs as gospel, even when there's a different opinion but from someone not as qualified.

Someone told me earlier today, 'most of the people who went to school are only 'intelligent' when they have to spell'. The person who said this didn't go beyond secondary school.
Truth.
I've seen book smart people lack common sense an sound reasoning
Or rather what they say makes them look as if they do.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
Surfboard:

zeroing it down to what society thinks is just intellectual laziness. Society thought the earth was flat, if someone didn't ask questions and challenge societal teachings, we'd still think the earth is flat.

You need to start thinking more for yourself ma'am. Sorry if I came across a little harsh.
About the earth's shape, you know why they thought the earth was flat? Its because according to the bible the earth is the footstool of God. Stools have flat surfaces, and thats how God sees the earth not that it is literally flat.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Surfboard(m): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Stupedinluv:
About the earth's shape, you know why they thought the earth was flat? Its because according to the bible the earth is the footstool of God. Stools have flat surfaces, and thats how God sees the earth not that it is literally flat.

Haha, that's a funny way of looking at it.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
AirSultan:
Dont blame me, blame those girls that decieve guys with fake complexion.. They get busted by their knuckles, knees and toes!
I'm pullin' you by the ear cause all/most light women don't bleach but you just up an said they did
which is a gross generalization an is inaccurate an wrong to do
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
Surfboard:

Haha, that's a funny way of looking at it.
tongue
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm pullin' you by the ear cause all/most light women don't bleach but you just up an said they did
which is a gross generalization an is inaccurate an wrong to do
ouch, common stop that my ear hurts! Maybe over there but here in Nigeria, My sister, you go hear am!
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

stubborn GOAT angry
You Lama tongue
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You Lama tongue
I am not tongue
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
AirSultan:
ouch, common stop that my ear hurts! Maybe over there but here in Nigeria, My sister, you go hear am!
No.Everywhere.
I know of the bleaching problem but that's not ta say all or most do bleach.
Ebony people come in shades more vast than the rainbow.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 06, 2016
Babzilla:

All hail the king
Yes! Bow down! grin
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Trust me

Yeah,I know he picks at chicks he likes.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yeah,I know he picks at chicks he likes.
it's obvious
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
it's obvious
At first,no.Later,yes.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Speeechless3(f): 5:43am On Apr 06, 2016
Interesting.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by LuveU2(f): 7:37am On Apr 06, 2016
AirSultan:
yeah, most. If at all im goina date a fair somebody, i gotta see their childhood pictures. Nigerian girls nowaday ehn..
K
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No.Everywhere.
I know of the bleaching problem but that's not ta say all or most do bleach.
Ebony people come in shades more vast than the rainbow.
good morning to you too.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Tonydeeb(m): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy ahhh... You're advertising.. That's good.. I like what you're selling...

Epic!.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by AfricanApple(f): 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
op is actually here for advertisement
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by MadCow1: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Have you noticed?
Even on nairaland. The smartest always has a thing for the chocolates. Everytime he describes his woman, he wants her dark? There are exceptions o.

p/s: am in btw dark and light.

Not if my Nigga MrCork has anything to say about it.. grin
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Matthewbriggs(m): 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Black and brown rocks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
They dont like fair?
But I prefer fair, the fairer d better 4 me? Re u fair?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by xynerise: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
I don't get undecided
What is the purpose of this thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.