Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) (98951 Views)

Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Yujin(m): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
I don't know who values my inputs on here but if you are a young lady and you need to know the truth about appearance, then listen. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Now, there are three things you must never play with as a lady. The first one is neatness. It makes you approachable. The second is confidence. This makes men interested in knowing your source of confidence. Confidence goes a lot with knowledge. How knowledgeable are you? Read wide and be very observant. It helps to build your confidence. The last one is character. This is what will keep any man that has approached you. The good character is like a double edged sword- it keeps the good and serious man and drives away the bad and unserious ones. With these you are good to go. Surprisingly, this will help you get a good and handsome looking man. Most handsome don't the marry the popular beautiful women for a reason. Your colour is not important except if you value attention more than a serious and good home. Men chase everything that looks like a woman so no need going the extra mile destroying your skin in the name of bleaching. These are words of an analytical man. Don't joke with it.
NB: I don't fancy ladies that bleach. To me, they lack confidence irrespective of how pretty they may be. They are plainly shallow and I don't have their time. I love women with confidence. Arrogance is not confidence mind you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Raziii(m): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
chigoizie7:

And who are u again?

Oga biko, I was never an intelligent guy b4, so I am not struggling to be.

Btw, all I just said, are what I felt I don't like or what was drawing me back. I am not you, neither are u me, we are different individuals with different taste of life and different perspectives about life too.

I said what I felt, perhaps, what I don't like, it is not in your place to dictate to me, whether I am right,wrong,intelligent or un intelligent.

Whatever happened to minding ones business?
easy bro! I mean you no harm
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
you love Genevieve Nnaji?

i dinnor say anything ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

but if you aff her number...i wee nor mind
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by martineverest(m): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
joshuaidibia:
I dont concida myself to b smart and all,but my bae is dark becos to me that is d original nigerian colour of our women,u knw,wt bleechn creams here and there. She is slim because me no get strenght to dey do weight lift for bed.
common on! Don't be a lazy man!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Eeroh95(m): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
I don't like black

I love it
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
streisand effect.

falconey:
nice

the first pic is not full, I reckon that bae will have a big ass.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by curvilicious: 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
spafu:

Send me the complete photo of the first.

Lol! Won't u allow d full foto rest dis man?
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by curvilicious: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jegudujera:
I am very very very smart but i prefer albinos....

Lol! Characteristics of NLanders
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Have you noticed?
Even on nairaland. The smartest always has a thing for the chocolates. Everytime he describes his woman, he wants her dark? There are exceptions o.

p/s: am in btw dark and light.
what the hell is you talking about, everybody's got they choice. If nordics aint available then light skin negresses are considered. No dark shit.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
ireneony:
keep deceiving yourself most black men prefer lightskin ladies..
Am sorry if the post offended you. I said intelligent.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
goingape:
you svpid? undecided

do you think I'm looking for a black chocolate WOMAN.

the truth is: the dumbest man on NAIRALAND are looking for those kind of woman. while you will never see a smart man (me) discussing about how I want my WOMAN to look like my shiit (chocolate) undecided

infact men love fair WOMEN not those back of pot WOMEN.

please don't go and bleach if you are a black woman! we men don't like bleaching and we also don't like black women take it all leave it.
Those women dont have back of pot complexion so i dont get you.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by curvilicious: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Which INTELLIGENT MAN wan settle for a FAT LADY...?

Lol!
C me c NL pple o
Na fat e talk?
Biko go back nd read it all over
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
macaranta:
Because they're stupedinluv
Lol
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
stubbornman:

who asked you to crop you just took the meat outta the rice
grintongue
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided how much did he pay you..

I heard publicity doesn't come cheap these days..
Lolz u been making me laugh ...
Jokes apart he is really smart u guys just see the mr cork of NL wink
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
yall:
what the hell is you talking about, everybody's got they choice. If nordics aint available then light skin negresses are considered. No dark shit.
I said intelligent black men. Not your type

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
who put this on frontpage? What about we lightskinned girls, huh?
Dark skin girls should stop this victim mentality, Black is beautiful, whether Dark, Light, Caramel, Chocolate etc
Am caramel and i have no victim mentality. Only put down my observation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by agent9(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Have you noticed?
Even on nairaland. The smartest always has a thing for the chocolates. Everytime he describes his woman, he wants her dark? There are exceptions o.

Incase u dont know.. ..

Black is beautiful....

I love dark girls too....

#MadeOfBlack
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Yujin:
I don't know who values my inputs on here but if you are a young lady and you need to know the truth about appearance, then listen. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Now, there are three things you must never play with as a lady. The first one is neatness. It makes you approachable. The second is confidence. This makes men interested in knowing your source of confidence. Confidence goes a lot with knowledge. How knowledgeable are you? Read wide and be very observant. It helps to build your confidence. The last one is character. This is what will keep any man that has approached you. The good character is like a double edged sword- it keeps the good and serious man and drives away the bad and unserious ones. With these you are good to go. Surprisingly, this will help you get a good and handsome looking man. Most handsome don't the marry the popular beautiful women for a reason. Your colour is not important except if you value attention more than a serious and good home. Men chase everything that looks like a woman so no need going the extra mile destroying your skin in the name of bleaching. These are words of an analytical man. Don't joke with it.
NB: I don't fancy ladies that bleach. To me, they lack confidence irrespective of how pretty they may be. They are plainly shallow and I don't have their time. I love women with confidence. Arrogance is not confidence mind you.
Thank you kisskiss
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by curvilicious: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I said intelligent black men. Not your type

Lol @ Stupedinluv biko tell me his type cos I've actually been wondering where he came out from tongue
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
curvilicious:

Lol @ Stupedinluv biko tell me his type cos I've actually been wondering where he came out from tongue
Lol pls ion want trouble ask him yourself grin
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by curvilicious: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
Now you making the light skinned girls(especially bleachers wail)

Black o!
White o!

All depends on individual undecided
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by goingape: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Those women dont have back of pot complexion so i dont get you.

look well!
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Am caramel and i have no victim mentality. Only put down my observation.
ok dear, you are more of chocolate than caramel.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Coraje(m): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
I prefer chocolate skinned ladies. They look more natural. It's just my opinion
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ok dear, you are more of chocolate than caramel.
I wish. Thank God for pic apps
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Mbediogu(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
I am an exception. She is fair and tall and lovingly African though not Nigerian. Dark ones are good too.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
martineverest:
common on! Don't be a lazy man!
Lol. BIG EYE
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Mbediogu:
I am an exception. She is fair and tall and lovingly African though not Nigerian. Dark ones are good too.
Wow she must be beautiful too.smiley
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Mbediogu(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Wow she must be beautiful too.smiley

Yes but her greatest assert is internal aspects of beauty which I alone can know. I see you are good too. Thanks a million.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by driand(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Have you noticed?

you are ugly angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.