Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) (98948 Views)

Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by BlackBaron: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
I like them smart first then other things are added.
Even though I have a preference for dark skinned females, its not compulsory.

As long as I can hold intelligent discussions with her and I'm attracted to her. That's all that counts
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
Light skin cost of maintance. Me like dem choco but not dark, black is beautiful nne
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Jegudujera(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
I am very very very smart but i prefer albinos....
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by obihaip(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Busy body, use charcoal rub your body if you want to feel among
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Confirm93: 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]who no like better thing
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Reeberry: 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by ireneony(f): 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Have you noticed?
Even on nairaland. The smartest always has a thing for the chocolates. Everytime he describes his woman, he wants her dark? There are exceptions o.

p/s: am in btw dark and light.
keep deceiving yourself most black men prefer lightskin ladies..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by TheSociopath(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
That explains why the wives of the most successful black Nigerians are light skinned? Ion know if I'm smart, buh I sure have a thing for light skinned ladies.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by coolhumble(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
I will do anything for black and choco thats why i love cc: missmary
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
I'm for team fair or nuffin!
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by joey150(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
Anything this moniker posts is on FP...

Na una no d kind yeye deal una get with the mods.

Just imagine yeye topic... As if intelligence has anything to do with complexion ...

Make una no dey reduce my I.q for dis NL abeg.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
Which INTELLIGENT MAN wan settle for a FAT LADY...?
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Dbrainiac1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
They dont like fair?
Ion like fair.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
grin.

They are economically cheap to maintain!

You don't have to worry about the High cost of Light Skin maintenance!

And they are Harsh weather complaint !

And the also Taste Like Chocolate inside out ! cheesy

And if she offend you ! You can easily Beat the Hell out of her and get away with it in the court of law......
BECAUSE HER SKIN COLOUR IS TOO DARK TO EXPOSE YOUR PANEL BEATING ON HER BODY ........SO NO EVIDENCE TO CATCH you cheesy
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by xcllaxix(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
As long as bae is dark,intelligent,and thick in the ryt places...am gud..gotta have that ass...i dont do slim girls or fair ones...huggin slim ladies from behind feels like rubbing urself against a wall...in my opinion.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Wowzer(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Mhizenugu is light skinned. And I like her that way.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Wowzer(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Mhizenugu is lightskinned. And I like her that way.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dark girls sweet my guy
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by RobinHez(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
He's been trolling for ages yet he hasn't been found out. Isn't that smart?
i Think MrCork is KingTom lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by yungfritzzleDee(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
Because dark bags are d finest grin wink
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
RobinHez:

i Think MrCork is KingTom lipsrsealed
lol. How can that be?
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by beautycrush24(f): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
dont let mrcork hear u
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Have you noticed?
Even on nairaland. The smartest always has a thing for the chocolates. Everytime he describes his woman, he wants her dark? There are exceptions o.

They prefer the chocolates, simply because whitening aids has turned natural chocolates to oyinbo.
Best to get chocolate and know you are getting chocolate, than getting oyinbo, that was ones a chocolate.
NB : Toke Makinwa (The B4 and AFTER) Or the German Juice Lady!!!
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by abbey621(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
OMG must you people always say the silliest of things! Where did you do your research? What's the correlation between a man being smart and wanting a dark skinned girl? No research, no data, nothing but assumptions angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Maximus85(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
Because they are very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by KiNiBiGd: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Yes, had to crop

Cropping a picture like this, is wickedness undecided
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by OluDaylay(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
Whether dark or chocolate is beautiful but bleaching ti take over.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Sayelabola(m): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Have you noticed?

Hi dear,

You have a good observation.

But let me share this experience with you here, and i hope it shall benefit some people.

"In a private chat with a pastor, I queried to know why some people were advised against marrying light skin ladies...he was happy at my query and he replied that God created men with two things ( Fire or Sand) while he created ladies with two things (Water or Air).

Now, if a man made of Sand must marry, it is advisable for him to go for a lady made of Water because Water improve the temperature of Sand...example is the sand found beneath sea, ocean, river etc;

While it is also good for a man made of Fire to go for a lady made of Air, because air contains oxygen which is also helpful to a burning fire.

But if there is a crossing...ie Sand vs Air, then it is the Air that shall sweep away the Sand like a wind-whirl; also if a Fire vs Water, it is that same Water that shall quenches the Fire at the long run.

Please note that most light skin ladies are made of Water, and the dark skin ladies are of Air.

The psychological principle of "know thyself" seriously applies here, thus let the men check well and find out who they are before deciding on which lady to settle down with.

Here, I must apologise to anyone male or female that might find my revelation offensive.

Good day.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by yinkslinks(m): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
you bad like me lol grin grin grin grin grin i almost entered my pc to view well
falconey:
nice

the first pic is not full, I reckon that bae will have a big ass.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
ZuzuMan:
grin.

They are economically cheap to maintain!

You don't have to worry about the High cost of Light Skin maintenance!

And they are Harsh weather complaint !

And they also Taste Like Chocolate inside out ! cheesy

And if she offend you ! You can easily Beat the Hell out of her and get away with it in the court of law......
BECAUSE HER SKIN COLOUR IS TOO DARK TO EXPOSE YOUR PANEL BEATING ON HER BODY ........SO NO EVIDENCE TO CATCH you cheesy

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
who put this on frontpage? What about we lightskinned girls, huh?
Dark skin girls should stop this victim mentality, Black is beautiful, whether Dark, Light, Caramel, Chocolate etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Raziii(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
chigoizie7:

Never dated any b4, just don't like em(not a racist though).

I am more of a natural guy, I don't want my girl on much make up, u know, I fell when u are not confident in yourself, u resort to all those, eye lashes, shaving off ur eye brows to draw another with a pencil, and then bleaching off ur natural colour, I mean, I can't put up with such girls, I am not perfect, but being with a girl that doesn't value who she is, can not value who I am.

The only girl I ever loved(broke my heart too) doesn't remember if she has her earring on or not, she is a natural beauty( not 100%) but she is ok with it, no enhancements.

I don't hate fair girls dear, I just liken them to fake, I don't know who is bleaching and who is not, so, I just avoid dem entirely.
seriously? Your last paragraph is total crap... Dont be proud of that, it makes you sound unintelligent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.