Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! (18243 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Bobbysmart6(m): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2016
Wait let me ask ifa.

Rubbish on top rubbish sad
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Menace2Society(m): 12:40am On Apr 06, 2016
IamChuks:

No harm there... Wah will i do when they keep coming.?? I guess i'll keep Banging..
She no be virgin so u better go do HIV test
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 06, 2016
She is a secondary virgin
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Bluezy13(m): 6:46am On Apr 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
Disgusting, disrespectful, useless and pointless.

:owetin unah find comeshocked
Same thing wey you find come
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Tallesty1(m): 6:51am On Apr 06, 2016
Bluezy13:
Same thing wey you find come
I came here to preach the gospelgrin
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Bluezy13(m): 6:58am On Apr 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
I came here to preach the gospelgrin
Amen
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by IamChuks(m): 6:58am On Apr 06, 2016
Menace2Society:
She no be virgin so u better go do HIV test
But some1 just told me it may be viginal fluid..
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nina4u(f): 7:06am On Apr 06, 2016
Hahahahaha she was in pain cause she most likely had warts and now ur mandango gonna get warts and fall off grin ... That white stuff was virus cells ... undecided
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Vecto(m): 7:06am On Apr 06, 2016
Emmaus12:

But you read it all, but u commented....

World people and dia issues...SMH
Idiot. How on earth would you expect her to know if its disgusting or not without reading it. sad
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 06, 2016
@OP. She is a Tertiary Virgin.
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by adahgold(m): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2016
She is not a virgin but it seems it has been long she had sex that's y is it was tight and u saw that whitish substance.
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Emmaus12: 8:07am On Apr 06, 2016
Vecto:

Idiot. How on earth would you expect her to know if its disgusting or not without reading it. sad

Oga Sabi Sabi, clap for yourself. Like Einstein you have deduced tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Too many geniuses on NL!!
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by layla129(f): 8:13am On Apr 06, 2016
Op not every virgin bleeds on their first encounter... some don't.

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2016
Nina4u:
Hahahahaha she was in pain cause she most likely had warts and now ur mandango gonna get warts and fall off grin ... That white stuff was virus cells ... undecided
you for real

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@OP. She is a Tertiary Virgin.

nne!!!i am a primary virgin,biko would you disvirgin me for free
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 06, 2016
hilaomo:
nne!!!i am a primary virgin,biko would you disvirgin me for free
ewoo. Lmwkmd. Funny u
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:
Op not every virgin bleeds on their first encounter... some don't.
hmmm!just because Aminu used buratashi mixed with magani kerifinbura on you which made the DDicck super turgid thereby preventing you from seeing the blood,na make you propound this meaningless theory abicontinue
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Julietcutie(f): 8:28am On Apr 06, 2016
IamChuks:
Hello fellow Nairalanders... Please help me clarify this thing disturbing me... Yes because am angry over it.. I arranged one bae in my area, told her all the sweet words i could yarn her.. She agreed.. This morning we discussed and it was all about sex, she told me that she was still a virgin.. Trust me.. I asked her to come over by noon time, she tried saying No to me but i persuaded her and she agreed.
This afternoon, she came after i called her to remember her.. Mehn i no waste time, i got her laid.. I killed her with romance... E just be like say make she die... Oboi time for me to go inner chamber.. This bae begin dey do like person weh dey take injection.. I asked her wetin? She say its painful.. I said ok sorry.. Greased my Egede,, Now i forced the bad guy in there.. Went in like 3 times before she comport like say she e been dey pain am.. After 4-5mins i withdrew and stainned the sheets.. My problem is that i didnt see any blood... As virgin weh she be.. Although that kitty-cat tight gan but i no see virgin blood as expected but saw some slippery white stuff.. Why? Please is she really a virgin??
op some gals don't bleed once ...it could mean she has to have more sex to bleed maybe her hymen is thick
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ewoo. Lmwkmd. Funny u
glad I made you smile...but you use style fine o!!!
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2016
Julietcutie:

op some gals don't bleed once ...it could mean she has to have more sex to bleed maybe her hymen is thick
Dr on nairaland!!!Jambite in real life!!!KONTINU
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Julietcutie(f): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2016
hilaomo:
beg ur pardon I never said I was a Doctor... so ways d p and neither am I a jambite so stay on ur lane abeg was only giving my opinion based on tins I heard from a doctor friend of mine

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by inkon: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2016
Did you just make this story?
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by layla129(f): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2016
hilaomo:
hmmm!just because Aminu used buratashi mixed with magani kerifinbura on you which made the DDicck super turgid thereby preventing you from seeing the blood,na make you propound this meaningless theory abicontinue

Read the rubbish you wrote. Better stop displaying your ignorance in public this way...some Nigerians and their foolish, ignorant mentality mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2016
do u have to shag and brag *hisses and walks outta thread*
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by dukum: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by barnabas91: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2016
Julietcutie:

does the bleeding last more than a day?
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by barnabas91: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2016
hilaomo:
dont take it personal bro
she's only saying her opinion
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 06, 2016
Hope say u use condom undecided this wan wey u just pick up stray carry go room .. Mehn

Sometimes it wont bleed , the second time u might see what your looking for maybe u wanna drink it not sure . But try again grin

mayb ur dick too short undecided did it occur to you that u no penetrate some chics have a higher erm wt do they call it ( dat thing dat pops)

Mayb she is infected , yes ppl get std sti from giving BJ so mayb she been doing dat oh now her kitty don expire eventho she a V ..

Just suggestions grin
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by layla129(f): 8:58am On Apr 06, 2016
Julietcutie:

beg ur pardon I never said I was a Doctor... so ways d p and neither am I a jambite so stay on ur lane abeg was only giving my opinion based on tins I heard from a doctor friend of mine

You better leave the fool let him continue to wallow in ignorance. Learn they'll not learn...he yarning stupidity

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
ewwww? lipsrsealed
what is ewwwww?
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Julietcutie(f): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2016
barnabas91:

does the bleeding last more than a day?
some could bleed once some could bleed more than 2 times ...but if her hymen is not thick and she eventually bleeds its only during d first penetration DAT she bleeds ...it does not even lasts up to a day its jus during d sex moment ...and depends on d gal u bleeped
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Julietcutie(f): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:

You better leave the fool let him continue to wallow in ignorance. Learn they'll not learn...he yarning stupidity
lol OK dear...ignorance would jus kill him soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! / Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) / ** Full Kissable Lips (pics) **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.