Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! (18242 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by donshady(m): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2016
Virgin blood is on vacation..
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by DONADAMS(m): 9:43am On Apr 06, 2016
what the O.P said is very true,,,I can relate,,though I'm also confused
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Adeoba10(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2016
IamChuks:
Hello fellow Nairalanders... Please help me clarify this thing disturbing me... Yes because am angry over it.. I arranged one bae in my area, told her all the sweet words i could yarn her.. She agreed.. This morning we discussed and it was all about sex, she told me that she was still a virgin.. Trust me.. I asked her to come over by noon time, she tried saying No to me but i persuaded her and she agreed.
This afternoon, she came after i called her to remember her.. Mehn i no waste time, i got her laid.. I killed her with romance... E just be like say make she die... Oboi time for me to go inner chamber.. This bae begin dey do like person weh dey take injection.. I asked her wetin? She say its painful.. I said ok sorry.. Greased my Egede,, Now i forced the bad guy in there.. Went in like 3 times before she comport like say she e been dey pain am.. After 4-5mins i withdrew and stainned the sheets.. My problem is that i didnt see any blood... As virgin weh she be.. Although that kitty-cat tight gan but i no see virgin blood as expected but saw some slippery white stuff.. Why? Please is she really a virgin??
Op, u b Cezh? U don catch gonorrhea b dat
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by ajaylee1(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2016
Yeah. She's still a virgin in d lord.
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by iamtomi(f): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
ofeshe:

grin grin grin ROTL
Rolling on The laughing

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by callMeAlpha(m): 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
U wan drink the blood,abi u be vampire grin
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by IamChuks(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
Julietcutie:

op some gals don't bleed once ...it could mean she has to have more sex to bleed maybe her hymen is thick
Thanks bae... But what about the white discharge? Not too white.. I suspect that's orgasm
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by IamChuks(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
BumBae:
Hope say u use condom undecided this wan wey u just pick up stray carry go room .. Mehn

Sometimes it wont bleed , the second time u might see what your looking for maybe u wanna drink it not sure . But try again grin

mayb ur dick too short undecided did it occur to you that u no penetrate some chics have a higher erm wt do they call it ( dat thing dat pops)

Mayb she is infected , yes ppl get std sti from giving BJ so mayb she been doing dat oh now her kitty don expire eventho she a V ..

Just suggestions grin
maybe i would try again.. 6 and half inch no too short na.. Or is it because i was gentle on her?
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by boman2014: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
IamChuks:
Hello fellow Nairalanders... Please help me clarify this thing disturbing me... Yes because am angry over it.. I arranged one bae in my area, told her all the sweet words i could yarn her.. She agreed.. This morning we discussed and it was all about sex, she told me that she was still a virgin.. Trust me.. I asked her to come over by noon time, she tried saying No to me but i persuaded her and she agreed.
This afternoon, she came after i called her to remember her.. Mehn i no waste time, i got her laid.. I killed her with romance... E just be like say make she die... Oboi time for me to go inner chamber.. This bae begin dey do like person weh dey take injection.. I asked her wetin? She say its painful.. I said ok sorry.. Greased my Egede,, Now i forced the bad guy in there.. Went in like 3 times before she comport like say she e been dey pain am.. After 4-5mins i withdrew and stainned the sheets.. My problem is that i didnt see any blood... As virgin weh she be.. Although that kitty-cat tight gan but i no see virgin blood as expected but saw some slippery white stuff.. Why? Please is she really a virgin??

"you don chop purmo finish u dey ask weda na meat"

na virgin u wan sample fast fast and u con dey vex sey she no be virgin.

ur case for God hand no be here ooo....

#StayAwayFromSex
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by deekaybeatz(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
MzPecs:
Very disgusting thread angry
shetup joor.. because it's no a thread about eggplant grin
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:

Read the rubbish you wrote. Better stop displaying your ignorance in public this way...some Nigerians and their foolish, ignorant mentality mtcheew
shutup!sense of humor,you don't get!!!
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Julietcutie(f): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
IamChuks:

Thanks bae... But what about the white discharge? Not too white.. I suspect that's orgasm
yea or d gal cum
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by happyjuliet(f): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Op no offence here but next time learn abt women affairs b4 u dig cheesy.... u won chop clean mouth and u dey find Blood stain ehen
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by jimmyolasun: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
IamChuks:
Mehn after i see that discharge, i locate my condoms wear.. I didnt go second round on skin...
olodo nii bobo yii shaaa, so you went first round on skin then mumuishly run go carry condom for second... Btw, wetin u dey protect again?
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by emmysexxy(f): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
i did not c anywhere u talked abt using a condom o.chai op u wicked so because she told u she was a virgin u decided to go infect her abi.no p God dey watch u for 4d lens
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
lemme spread mat here
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by chubbyswit(m): 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
I weep for how immorality is been celebrated to the extent of opening a thread to describe in detail what transpired between you and a supposed virgin during penetration. How disgusting can this world get?

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by IamChuks(m): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
jimmyolasun:
olodo nii bobo yii shaaa, so you went first round on skin then mumuishly run go carry condom for second... Btw, wetin u dey protect again?
Pregnancy na... U want make she catch belle
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by viyon02: 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
o boy you don entre one chance
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Qualer: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
mimzy:
do u have to shag and brag *hisses and walks outta thread*

YOU are dangerous!!! i swear!!! wink
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by praise9: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=Bluezy13 post=44441143]Hmmm...

u no well!lols

And then[/quote
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Fmartin(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
Op, ws d hymen stil dere? If yes, most at tyms, girls who hv reached 20yrs nd abv, its hardly u c blood wen she is deflowered. Wat u saw was fliud as a result of orgasm.
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by luv2luvu: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
IamChuks:
No she's a rubber tapper. The white latex dat comes out of rubber tree datz what you saw.
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
samted:
lmao
maybe its white blood cells bruh
lmao grin grin
lolz
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
Not every female bleeds after the hymen has been torn .... but does it matter if shes a virgin or not?
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by skywalker495(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
Na viju milk

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by rosalieene(f): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
IamChuks:

Don't you have something better to do with your life other than deceiving naive girls in your area.
For your mind now you've achieved something or should I say you don hammer because you deflowered a girl that claimed to be a virgin.
Oya come lemme give you AWARD!!.
Fear God and APC!!

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by tohphunmie(f): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Op i guess that was her 'c*m' cool
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by dikeigbo2(m): 3:42am On Apr 07, 2016
Blood on the dance floor?

Go to sambisa forcrealblood
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by player007(m): 4:49am On Apr 07, 2016
MzPecs:
Very disgusting thread angry
Seconded.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by starlightRR(m): 6:27am On Apr 07, 2016
It's either the females that commented above are ignorant or don't wanna say the truth

OP educate yourself
http://www.checkpregnancy.com/thick-white-discharge-3-types-what-they-mean/
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by IamChuks(m): 6:37am On Apr 07, 2016
Fmartin:
Op, ws d hymen stil dere? If yes, most at tyms, girls who hv reached 20yrs nd abv, its hardly u c blood wen she is deflowered. Wat u saw was fliud as a result of orgasm.
thanks joor... Now am kinda cool..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Girls Are Cool! / Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) / ** Full Kissable Lips (pics) **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.