Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? (8318 Views)

How Weak Are You Emotionally? / Are You Emotionally Lonely;let's Chat It Off. / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by postmann: 2:27am On Apr 06, 2016
Y'all aren't gonna like this!

Do you have an opposite sex as a best or close friend?

1--If yes, does your partner know the details or nature of your conversation with him/her?

2--Is there secret(s) between you that your partner knows nothing about?

3--If your partner was present, would your conversation with this person be the same?

4--Can you in all honesty describe your relationship with this person as "Just friends", strictly or mostly "Hi" and "bye"?

5--Do you find yourself dressing to please his/her taste? Is he or she the dominant thought in your mind whenever you dress and look yourself up in the mirror?

6--Do you find yourself having romantic thoughts about this person, even when lying side by side with your partner?

7--Do you look beyond your partner for emotional support? Relying on this person for emotional fulfilment?

8--Do you find your commitment and loyalty to your partner being compromised/threatened by your emotional and physical involvement with this person?

9--Are his/her suggestive words and flirtations not only welcomed, but sit deep within the burning embers of your erotic desire?

There's a saying; "where your heart goes, your steps soon follow"

If YES is the answer to ALL or MOST of the above in the questionnaire, then their is a good chance your relationship with the said person constitutes emotional unfaithfulness. You might already be involved in an emotional affair which could soon develop into a full blown physical affair. One way or another, we are all guilty.

N.B: This work is only an exposition on the impact of social media and the 21st century environment which makes cheating as easy as a simple text or phone call. It is not an act of judgment

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by multikolour(m): 2:31am On Apr 06, 2016
guy you are high on expired grounded kulikuli, please go to bed.

1 Like

Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by postmann: 2:37am On Apr 06, 2016
multikolour:
guy you are high on expired grounded kulikuli, please go to bed.

If being first to comment is a price
Then it's not worth striving for
You just made it a contest for fools
Where the greatest among them always win.
Accept my congratulations.

While I'm not here to make you feel guilty,
I intend to keep this thread beyond the reach of fools like you, for I heard romanceland has your type in abundance.
If you're an unfaithful he-goat, keep it on low profile and spare me the troubles of your wounded conscience. We are all sinners, but not everyone bears his sins on the sunlight of madness.

You will no doubt go with the donations of cheap "likes" from your kind, but i'll leave a dagger stuck in your weak heart as an engraved reminder that _postmann is deadly!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 06, 2016
Answernaire

1 Like

Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 06, 2016
Emotional sensitivity in relationships is an aspect many ppl are so ignorant abt yet they fancy relationships like kilode

2 Likes

Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by IamLEGEND1: 6:18am On Apr 06, 2016
Just wait for dem hoes that have a male 'bestie' to arrive. You go start start to dey see all kinds of fuckēd up logic.

1 Like

Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by Smellymouth: 6:22am On Apr 06, 2016
Chaii!! So I have bin emotionally unfaithful to : Amaka,Amara, Sylvia, Tonia, Bola, Aisha, Stephanie and the other ladies in my life?

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by Bluezy13(m): 7:01am On Apr 06, 2016
Hmmm...

And then
Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by multikolour(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2016
postmann:

If being first to comment is a prize
Then it's not worth striving for
You just made it a contest for fools
Where the greatest among them always win.
Accept my congratulations.

While I'm not here to make you feel guilty,
I intend to keep this thread beyond the reach of fools like you, for I heard romanceland has your type in abundance.
If you're an unfaithful he-goat, keep it on low profile and spare me the troubles of your wounded conscience. We are all sinners, but not everyone bears his sins on the sunlight of madness.

You will no doubt go with the donations of cheap "likes" from your kind, but i'll leave a dagger stuck in your weak heart as an engraved reminder that _postmann is deadly!!
postmann are you sure your deadly cos all I can see you are nothing but sand.

1 Like

Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2016
HMM the truth of the matter is a larger percentage of dating men are unfaithful emotionally, becaus these category of young guys are in that aspect of their lives where they tend to relate and have fun with both male and female thereby making them to be close to a particular supposed lady. its kind of difficult not to be emotionally unfaithful except for the married working class men that tends to know that being close bestie with a female can somehow cause emotional unfaithfullness to their partner, so these mature men tends to just have a male bestie friend at his work place and this male bestie must be married too thereby making their discussion to be about work and their married life. the female friend he did have are the hi and bye type. in all summary what im trying to make the reader undastand is that a larger percentage of young dating guys in colleges, their place of work are emotional cheaters, becaus of the pleasure of young friendship except those really mature ones that knows when to draw d line.

2 Likes

Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by dollyjoy(f): 7:46am On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
HMM the truth of the matter is a larger percentage of dating men are unfaithful emotionally, becaus these category of young guys are in that aspect of their lives where they tend to relate and have fun with both male and female thereby making them to be close to a particular supposed lady. its kind of difficult not to be emotionally unfaithful except for the married working class men that tends to know that being close bestie with a female can somehow cause emotional unfaithfullness to their partner, so these mature men tends to just have a male bestie friend at his work place and this male bestie must be married too thereby making their discussion to be about work and their married life. the female friend he did have are the hi and bye type. in all summary what im trying to make the reader undastand is that a larger percentage of young dating guys in colleges, their place of work are emotional cheaters, becaus of the pleasure of young friendship except those really mature ones that knows when to draw d line.
hello.
Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by onstelly(f): 7:47am On Apr 06, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Just wait for dem hoes that have a male 'bestie' to arrive. You go start start to dey see all kinds of fuckēd up logic.
You can actually write this beautiful piece without calling anyone hoe

5 Likes

Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
hello.
HI good morning and hw was ur night?
Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by dollyjoy(f): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
HI good morning and hw was ur night?
fine.we blessed God.were you online yesterday evening?
Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
fine.we blessed God.were you online yesterday evening?
Lol i already know what u want to ask me. yeah i was online till 2am today.
Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by dollyjoy(f): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Lol i already know what u want to ask me. yeah i was online till 2am today.
ok?eeerm,i woke up this morning to see tons of mentions but it quite unfortunate that the posts where i was mentioned have been hidden.i am kinda curious to know what happen .can you brief me please??
Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
ok?eeerm,i woke up this morning to see tons of mentions but it quite unfortunate that the posts where i was mentioned have been hidden.i am kinda curious to know what happen .can you brief me please??
let us not derail this thread, mention me at derailers paradise.
Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by dollyjoy(f): 8:20am On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
let us not derail this thread, mention me at derailers paradise.
seen?
Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by postmann: 8:42am On Apr 06, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Their messed up logic is their right sha, only that they're well adviced to keep it civil.
Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chaii!! So I have bin emotionally unfaithful to : Amaka,Amara, Sylvia, Tonia, Bola, Aisha, Stephanie and the other ladies in my life?

shocked shocked
See ur life grin only u all these women
Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 06, 2016
Most men are guilty of this ..
Women too

But see it in men more, married , engaged , haven't cheated but cheating emotionally ..
But postman can an individual dump the other for emotionally cheating ??

2 Likes

Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2016
postmann:
Y'all aren't gonna like this!

Do you have an opposite sex as a best or close friend? YES

1--If yes, does your partner know the details or nature of your conversation with him/her? YES

2--Is there secret(s) between you that your partner knows nothing about? NO

3--If your partner was present, would your conversation with this person be the same? YES

4--Can you in all honesty describe your relationship with this person as "Just friends", strictly or mostly "Hi" and "bye"? YES

5--Do you find yourself dressing to please his/her taste? Is he or she the dominant thought in your mind whenever you dress and look yourself up in the mirror? NO

6--Do you find yourself having romantic thoughts about this person, even when lying side by side with your partner? NEVER

7--Do you look beyond your partner for emotional support? Relying on this person for emotional fulfilment? NO

8--Do you find your commitment and loyalty to your partner being compromised/threatened by your emotional and physical involvement with this person? NO

9--Are his/her suggestive words and flirtations not only welcomed, but sit deep within the burning embers of your erotic desire? NO, he doesnt flirt with me.

There's a saying; "where your heart goes, your steps soon follow"

If YES is the answer to ALL or MOST of the above in the questionnaire, then their is a good chance your relationship with the said person constitutes emotional unfaithfulness. You might already be involved in an emotional affair which could soon developed into a full blown physical affair. One way or another, we are all guilty.

N.B: This work is only an exposition on the impact of social media and the 21st century environment which makes cheating as easy as a simple text or phone call. It is not an act of judgment

2 Likes

Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by postmann: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

You have a point bro. Some women can be naive with the bestie thing of the opposite sex. But the guys most times, are silent, opportunistic predator, waiting for the right moment to strike.
But he can be doing all that without being emotionally connected to the lady.
But women are by far more prone to emotional unfaithfulness than guys.

Good morning bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by Smellymouth: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2016
BumBae:

See ur life grin only u all these women

Lols..
I was only kidding oo

Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lols..
I was only kidding oo
Nah soo .. grin
Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by Smellymouth: 9:06am On Apr 06, 2016
BumBae:

Nah soo .. grin

1 Like

Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by postmann: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2016
BumBae:
Most men are guilty of this ..
Women too

But see it in men more, married , engaged , haven't cheated but cheating emotionally ..
But postman can an individual dump the other for emotionally cheating ??

Who am I to say? But for me, if it pertains my relationship, I will.

Many consider emotional cheating just as bad if not worse.

Sexual cheating is only a ripe fruit from the seed of emotional unfaithfulness.
Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 06, 2016
postmann:

You have a point bro. Some women can be naive with the bestie thing of the opposite sex. But the guys most times, are silent, opportunistic predator, waiting for the right moment to strike.
But he can be doing all that without being emotionally connected to the lady.
But women are by far more prone to emotional unfaithfulness than guys.

Good morning bro.
yeah very very true. morning to u broda.

1 Like

Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2016
postmann:

Who am I to say? But for me, if it pertains my relationship, I will.

Many consider emotional as cheating just as bad if not worse.

Sexual cheating is only a harvest of the investment of emotional unfaithfulness.
Yh i will , cant have my mans emotions invested in anothers ..
I mean thats the whole point of dating right you have someone to chat to , share good times n bad times
So if he sharing with a female friend den we got a problem

1 Like

Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by postmann: 10:10am On Apr 06, 2016
BumBae:

Yh i will , cant have my mans emotions invested in anothers ..
I mean thats the whole point of dating right you have someone to chat to , share good times n bad times
So if he sharing with a female friend den we got a problem
grin
True that

1 Like

Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by wasak(m): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2016
My naive ex girlfriend fell for this, despite the pleadings from me. Seeing the guy frequently, placing his needs above mine and having the audacity to ask me, 'what'll you do if cheat on you?'. I hadn't the slightest idea that my love was contemplating the manifestation of my worst nightmare, and Alas, it came to pass, for there's nothing hidden under the sun, yours truly found out, I was shattered completely and I could feel pieces of my heart littered around each other, several weeks of insanity followed, for there were intervals where I subconsciously imagined my love professing love to someone else...tears flowed effortlessly, and pleas came from all angles for it is humane to err, it is also humane to forgive, perhaps it is beyond humane to forget, beyond humane to reconstruct the trust of 5 years that was so easily broken like a broomstick. Perhaps I'll get over this someday, but until then.... I'm shattered.

1 Like

Re: Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? by joseph1832(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2016
postmann:

Who am I to say? But for me, if it pertains my relationship, I gwill.

Many consider emotional cheating just as bad if not worse.

Sexual cheating is only a ripe fruit from the seed of emotional unfaithfulness.
Which more often than not is as a result of pure lust or even greed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? / Heavy Tattooed Igbo Slay Queen Captured Pilling Yam In The Kitchen (photos) / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.