Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! (51587 Views)

All Infinix Users Should Uninstall This Terrible App / 4 Dangerous Apps You Should Uninstall / See Why You Must Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Oildichotomy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
We dey talk of important things, you talking of being spied upon.

Spied upon ko speed onto ni
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by elrony(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
Eledumare Okike Abiama!!!! shocked shocked

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by viqueta(m): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
am not impressed until flash share spies into buhari or kachikwu'sphone and tell us what they sayin about fuel scarcity

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by keko14: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
lol cool shocked
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Feranchek(m): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lol
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
What can they really do with all the data they pack from people's phones and email. Its all a waste of their resources.
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Kaxmytex(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
if I no kum use flash share....which app I wan kum use,??

arrow share abi.... undecided
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by anetuno(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
Rubbish, just unnecessary false alarm.
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by dapaiks: 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Hahahaha! Very funny

Thank God say all those kind apps no dey trip me...i download my stuff from Google play and datz all. grin
cnt stop laughing....
Google play no get flash share abi....
all diz ITK galz on nairalander
#TeamFeelAmongers

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by henrydadon(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
this window 10 dey fear me..am sure all my information are with bill gate
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
dapaiks:

cnt stop laughing....
Google play no get flash share abi....
all diz ITK galz on nairalander
#TeamFeelAmongers
I download any app i want direct from Google play . I don't collect apps through flash share thats what I'm saying so that's why i never downloaded flash share from playstore cause i don't need it.
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by sexaddict08(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lilimax:
I've learn't it for long. The world is already a global village and there's no hidden place any longer.
Technology have united us... the good, the bad and the ugly. smiley

Ever since I read how Jihadi John of ISIS was vaporized by Americans, I came to realize there's no hidden place on this planet.
Just keep on doing the right thing and have a conscience void of offence towards God and towards man smiley

muuahh
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Holiacid: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Oda apps too does Dat but ur fone security is set to to always ask u for permission for dose app to hav access to these stuff dis guy is talkin about, to b safe Jst enable ur fone permission for apps, but the issue is Dat any app Dat Wana access any of dose ur info wud always notify u, like for instance if u Wana us whatapp or Fb to. Make. Call it will ask for permission, no cause for. Alarm
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
same with airdriod
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by unite4real: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
Most Apps including the banking apps, whatsapp, online shopping apps like konga and jumia, all have the same permissions you talked about. Summary of it all is that we should stop using smart phones abi? Poster, pack well abeg.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by demzey(m): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
Same thing with xender
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by AlienStar: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hahaha dance no more, u ain't ftc! cheesy
aoyih:
So dis is how it feels to be the FTC... Dancing Shakiti bobo
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by lonelydora: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Reason I have only superbeam
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by InvertedHammer: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Every free app has the same capabilities. Facebook, whatsapp, etc. Actually you give the permission before you download.
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:
They can spy for all I care undecided

All we are saying is

#BringBackOurLight
babe let talk about ourselves, I like u,
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by lekan29ice(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
Thank God, I'm using Nokia torchlight phone.... Make Una dey flash flash google google..
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ok
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Donald3d(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
psyqs:
The poster above me tho

Dats y I hv never bin a fan of flash share

teamXENDER
hehehehhehhehe, bros eeee, xender and flash share na the same thing na just rebranding , Just like zain and airtel, dem just change name and User interface, why do you think a person who has flashare can send something to some one who has xender i am sorry to break your heart grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Just so bored #let me sidon and read comments
can I kiss you?
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by xreal: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
sexaddict08:
thank God, I'm safe.
I never liked 'flash share'.

do not be deceived, almost all apps can do same, and even more.
check the permission on 'Twitter'.

Maybe you shoukd just uninstall all apps.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Donald3d(m): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
henrydadon:
this window 10 dey fear me..am sure all my information are with bill gate
Including all those bad bad things u dey do grin grin grin grin grin grin, at least bill gates knows u na, you should be proud of that grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
I don't care anymore , make them copy am.
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by shehuolayinka(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
Anything made from America, concerning apps, gadget, social media sites, is certainly spying0(taking information) on its users whether you like it not. But if you tired and don't want them to spy on you, oga madam go make your own phone. Google is even the biggest thief, but we can't do without them.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Sike(m): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
I have nothing to hide. So Let them spy. Idc
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by DANO1011(m): 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Donald3d:

Guy you funny o, if i tell you how many things are spying on you, that wont even tell you, at least flash share made it known that they need all this permissions and really no big deal, the android operating system you dey use , who you think get am, no be Google , u no wetin dem dey collect for your phone , bro whether you like it or not you would be spied on , anything that was created by man can be cracked by man, even if you be ultimate hacker wey fit protect yourself from spying , extra ultimate hackers fit open your yansh within the blink of an eye.So what am i saying ,just do what is right and forget about who is spying on you, protect yourself the best you can , if something is extra private , discuss it in person, even MTN dey recored your call u no know. Bros this is what technology was created for , we have to live with the repercussions and consequences.I don dey talk too much already.even Microsoft dey spy on you . sorry i ay i no go talk again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, i no fit hold am, all of una wey dey rush go install windows 10 SMH , I reserve my comments.

NOTE:If you dont want to be spied on
1. Go and manufacture your own gadgets, phone, laptop etc
2. Go produce your own internet , launch santellite abi satellite anyone grin
3. Dont use any third party apps (no be party owambe i dey talk oo,) i mean no go use application wey another person do
4. Live on an island with just trees,animals and yourself grin grin grin grin
Even with all your tips, he can still track using the GPS satellite! The only safe option nah too dey use Nokia touch light phone and be playing that snake game only!
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
aoyih:
Which kind wahala be dis...end time application!!!
infact my brother,this world don tire peson sef! One day, they wil tell us reason why we should walk with our butocks or else, leg may bring virus to brains! That time, there will be no more tall or short person again.
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by teewhydope(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Reason u should upgrade to marshmallow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) / See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander / Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.