Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! (51585 Views)

All Infinix Users Should Uninstall This Terrible App / 4 Dangerous Apps You Should Uninstall / See Why You Must Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Mayere(m): 12:21am On Apr 07, 2016
So what about Gionee xender?
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by mrkings84(m): 12:27am On Apr 07, 2016
With apc, no more spying o.... Cos all phones are switched off
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by uvalued(m): 2:32am On Apr 07, 2016
Donald3d:

Guy you funny o, if i tell you how many things are spying on you, that wont even tell you, at least flash share made it known that they need all this permissions and really no big deal, the android operating system you dey use , who you think get am, no be Google , u no wetin dem dey collect for your phone , bro whether you like it or not you would be spied on , anything that was created by man can be cracked by man, even if you be ultimate hacker wey fit protect yourself from spying , extra ultimate hackers fit open your yansh within the blink of an eye.So what am i saying ,just do what is right and forget about who is spying on you, protect yourself the best you can , if something is extra private , discuss it in person, even MTN dey recored your call u no know. Bros this is what technology was created for , we have to live with the repercussions and consequences.I don dey talk too much already.even Microsoft dey spy on you . sorry i ay i no go talk again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, i no fit hold am, all of una wey dey rush go install windows 10 SMH , I reserve my comments.

NOTE:If you dont want to be spied on
1. Go and manufacture your own gadgets, phone, laptop etc
2. Go produce your own internet , launch santellite abi satellite anyone grin
3. Dont use any third party apps (no be party owambe i dey talk oo,) i mean no go use application wey another person do
4. Live on an island with just trees,animals and yourself grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by swagifted(m): 3:19am On Apr 07, 2016
preach bruv..dat Windows 10 gist is the truth. still on win7
Donald3d:

Guy you funny o, if i tell you how many things are spying on you, that wont even tell you, at least flhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/hwpp6mbm9e1o41k/vededown.3gp?dl=1ash share made it known that they need all this permissions and really no big deal, the android operating system you dey use , who you think get am, no be Google , u no wetin dem dey collect for your phone , bro whether you like it or not you would be spied on , anything that was created by man can be cracked by man, even if you be ultimate hacker wey fit protect yourself from spying , extra ultimate hackers fit open your yansh within the blink of an eye.So what am i saying ,just do what is right and forget about who is spying on you, protect yourself the best you can , if something is extra private , discuss it in person, even MTN dey recored your call u no know. Bros this is what technology was created for , we have to live with the repercussions and consequences.I don dey talk too much already.even Microsoft dey spy on you . sorry i ay i no go talk again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, i no fit hold am, all of una wey dey rush go install windows 10 SMH , I reserve my comments.

3. Dont use any third party apps (no be party owambe i dey talk oo,) i mean no go use application wey another person do
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by tottinova: 3:49am On Apr 07, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Hahahaha! Very funny

Thank God say all those kind apps no dey trip me...i download my stuff from Google play and datz all. grin

And who told you flash share can't be found in the play store
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2016
ignorance is really a disease angry
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2016
Even emails.....dem dey spy you. I pray whatsap complete it deal about end-to-ends conversation nobody in world can track or hack your account.
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by lastburn(m): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2016
Donald3d:

Guy you funny o, if i tell you how many things are spying on you, that wont even tell you, at least flash share made it known that they need all this permissions and really no big deal, the android operating system you dey use , who you think get am, no be Google , u no wetin dem dey collect for your phone , bro whether you like it or not you would be spied on , anything that was created by man can be cracked by man, even if you be ultimate hacker wey fit protect yourself from spying , extra ultimate hackers fit open your yansh within the blink of an eye.So what am i saying ,just do what is right and forget about who is spying on you, protect yourself the best you can , if something is extra private , discuss it in person, even MTN dey recored your call u no know. Bros this is what technology was created for , we have to live with the repercussions and consequences.I don dey talk too much already.even Microsoft dey spy on you . sorry i ay i no go talk again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, i no fit hold am, all of una wey dey rush go install windows 10 SMH , I reserve my comments.

Even animal dey spy on you
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Donald3d(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2016
lastburn:

Even animal dey spy on you
That one don die for my hand be that grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Donald3d(m): 10:01am On Apr 07, 2016
Olarmelaycon:
Even emails.....dem dey spy you. I pray whatsap complete it deal about end-to-ends conversation nobody in world can track or hack your account.
If i hear say e dey unhackable *giggles*
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Jossylalaski: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2016
Where are the Chibok girls

Flash and share if you know
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by newspapers: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmm. But the benefits far out ways all these things you talking about - http://www.techsonite.com/flash-share-download-download-flashshare-smartphones/
Even Facebook Apps, Google apps all have access to these information!
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by joeybankz: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Uninstalling flash share aint the answer, as if we have other application that can do same...
http://www.techpent.com/flash-share-download-download-flash-share-app-android-phone/
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
but if you want, you can download flash share here
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 12, 2016
Donald3d:
That one don die for my hand be that grin grin grin

if you want, you can as well flash share here
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 12, 2016
flash share download is accessible through any of these links.
See link to flash share or download flash share
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by joeyreports: 10:33am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! by newspapers: 9:28am On Jan 05, 2017
Flash Share again? Welcome to the Conspiracy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) / See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander / Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.